Reality Check: Marijuana Did Not Kill Carly Fiorina’s Daughter, So What Did?

www.twitter.com/@benswann_
Carly Fiorina claimed in the CNN debate that drug addiction killed her daughter and then stated that marijuana is not safer than alcohol… but Reality Check, marijuana had nothing to do with her daughter’s death… but alcohol did

• Gene Scheel

Thank you, Ben Swann. I constantly campaign against the media for it’s
    deceitful lies. I must in this case be grateful to you for providing truth.
    Americans watching fox news are completely ignorant to it and we need more
    people like you in this world. Well thought out and researched. Again,
    THANK YOU! Truth is so hard to come by here in the oligarchy we call the
    American Republic.

• Davol White

Looks more like marijuana could have been used to treat her
    daughter’s alcoholism. Marijuana can also help may other alcoholics with
    their problem. Throw that on the pile of things this amazing substance
    cures from seizures to cancer.

• bronzedeuce

stop saying shit like i had to bury my daughter. no one cares. use facts
    not anecdotal ploys based off of no science and is extremely biased.

• Michael Jones

I smoked pot 40 years ago and still smoke it today. Yes, today’s pot is
    better. That’s a good thing. I’m 59 now. ; )

• rett Sheridan

Doesn’t surprise me. Seems that every major speech she makes is only major
    for its headline grabbing effect. I am 70, live in NYC, lived through the
    60’s in NYC, , worked in the MYC criminal court for 5 years and practiced
    law for 33 years. I have never heard of anyone dying from smoking pot.
    Now, mention alcohol, tobacco, motor vehicles, aspirin, violence between
    family members, allergic reactions to food, drink, medications and bee
    stings, yes, for sure, they can all cause death with no question. But,
    even considering the possibility of fatal allergic reactions to nearly
    every substance than can be ingested, never marijuana. For her to use the
    death of a child for pure, clearly political purposes would make me lose
    all respect for anyone, even a prior friend.

• tjrff

I am surprised i missed Ben Swann all these years. He speaks in an
    eloquent, candid way. I’m not from US so most of the subjects don’t matter
    to me, but i subscribe anyway.

• THOMAS GIRLMAN

SURPRISE …A GOPTURD LIED TO YOU …
    THEY LIED ABOUT 9/11 . HELL…THEY DID 9/11 … THEY BLEW UP THE WORLD
    TRADE CENTER ON 9/11 THEN LIED TO INVADE IRAQ WHICH COST 10,000 AMERICAN
    DEAD SOLDIERS AND OVER 400,000 WOUNDED SOLDIERS AND OVER A MILLION IRAQIS .
    THEY ARE LYING TO YOU ABOUT ISIS . THE TOTAL COST FOR THIS LIE IS OVER 4
    TRILLION DOLLARS .
    THE GOP NEVER TELLS THE TRUTH . THEY ARE COMPULSIVE LIARS .