WILL DONALD TRUMP REVEAL THE TRUTH ABOUT 9/11? [PART 2]

In today’s video, Christopher Greene of AMTV and Rex Bear reports on Donald Trump to Reveal the Truth about 9/11.
๐Ÿ“บJoin the AMTV Underground ($4.95/month, No Ads): https://amtvmedia.vhx.tv/

Donate now: http://www.amtvmedia.com/donate-2/

[SOCIALS]

Follow @amtvmedia on Twitter https://twitter.com/amtvmedia
Like us on Facebook @ https://www.facebook.com/amtvmedia
Snapchat: amtvmedia https://www.snapchat.com/add/amtvmedia

• Janet Leslie

Rockefella said they were going to take the towers down blame it on the Middle East to destabilize that area. The very rich, illuminate, want a global system this was just the first stage. They will get the one global system

• Rick Sears

i really dig your channel man but i think trump wont reveal the truth about 911 because his friend is Larry Silverstein the asshole who set it up with the US government and Israel mossad!!

• Repent! Recieve! Rejoice! Hallelu'Yah'!!

Trump is just another puppet. He is 33ยฐ Scottish Rite Freemason. He has a part in the deception.
    I really enjoy your presentations.
    Great Job!
    Thank You!
    May The Grace Of Our Lord Jesus Christ Be With You All. Amen.

• gatorred157

well i know 9/11 was a sign of judgment, other then that I know because of US military training stuff the wired was needed to weaken the towers beams (that were made to with stand a plane hitting the towers and not fail) if they fell there some other stuff that lead to the main beams failing, or is this like a bridge it failed in a wind storm & fell in to a lake! the beams holding the cables were to far apart! there a major error in design! if this happened in twin towers or something was added to or used to aid(wired to beams that make it fail) i watched a demo video on bring a build down they added stuff in the beams failing! thus the twin towers fall flat to the ground!

• V. Z.

29:20 Warning: more than two lines of text!

So True. I offer this to people when discussing slavery… I always add, “You think slavery is a past issue for _________ people?” — No it’s here and has always been here. Nothing gets built without slavery. The brilliant people, the engineers, the pioneers… all paid and swallowed up by the big guvvy, and paid with our own slave tax money! We pay into our own slavery. That’s the kicker! Education, the things we’re taught is a load of crap just to get a corporate job at a slavery building?! Lawyer? Law for whom? Laws to protect whom, again? Business manager? Managing what? Professor? Professing what? I’ve heard one of my professors (at a highly respected university), “I don’t get paid to teach! (chuckle) I get paid to… profess.” Building of cell sites and cell towers… yea we built our own internet of webbed security to keep tabs on us. What a way to get paid for their wireless jailing system, by giving us phones. LOL! Smart cars, smart TV’s, smart phones –> autonomous spy technology. GPS via satellites LOL. Law firms, Utility corporate buildings, Gas companies, General Construction, Trading firms, all these super huge infrastructures and Business… producing what? Cars, that use gasoline (Petroleum). Companies that produce nothing, but revenue. Utilities that use Petroleum. Electricity by burning Petroleum. Oil, oil, oil, oil. We work for the production and consuming of OIL. If I had 100Billion dollars in the bank and 500Billion tied up in oil, you bet my greedy ass I’d do whatever it takes to keep my rich ass happy; keep my estates around the world, my cottages, my beach houses, my buildings downtown all to my self… Think they don’t? Bottom line. it’s all bought with our tax money or money that was stolen or acquired illegally a couple hundred years ago. Who’s to say that certain people don’t even generate revenue other than a stroke of the keyboard? How? Like this: Credit +1000000000. Who’s to say it doesn’t work like that either?

• Michschnei

The problem of Obama was that he was just a tool, an institutional figure, a spokesman, he decided nothing (maybe only Obamacare), when people talk about Obama administration are so wrong, it was Clinton administration and they wanted to rule for other 4 or more years.
    Trump is a powerful man, he has a financial empire, he has the power to oppose the people that started the war in Syria and those people are just mad because they are not leading the nations and they can’t do their businesses. I hope that Trump is enough powerful to take the control of all the system but right now a big part of the system is still in the hands of the people that have lost the elections, but you can’t assassinate the president of the United States like you kill a terrorist boss in middle east, but I’m sure that they are thinking about a plane (for now they are just trying to trigger the brainwashed people, with message like Snoop Dog shooting the president in the music-video or Madonna that said they she was thinking about blowing up the withe house), by the way elections are not done for them yet and they are trying to win it otherwise.

• George Hayduke

Donnie is not going to rock the boat much on 9-11, but he has stated in the past truthful comments about what went down with explosives in the subfloors.

Donnie and Team is all about Mossad operatives and that is why we will not see this Admin advance a complete investigation.

• sixthday132

oh dear heavens Chris. Tell me you don’t believe in man-made global warming. Because if you’re pushing it I’m unsubscribing. love your show but I will not support that globalist lie. tell me I misunderstood what I heard had about the 28:00 mark

• Bob Coulon

Chris all 4 planes landed at Westover Air Force base in MASS – all those phone calls were made from the ground. We had a very high tech plane in the area at the time, named- Speckled Trout ‘ This plane can fake radar, block radar, and has many more high tech abilities . So many people made money on 9/11 I lost count. How about ‘ Larry Silverstein ‘ collecting insurance on buildings filled with asbestos , that would have cost billions to remove- But just his luck he had insurance against terrorists, and collected 5 Billion – on a lease that was not even 2 months old.

• horsefaceemily

Trump knows the jjoozz did 9/11 but he`s a Zionist jjoo him self, so he will If he has to blame the muslims, wqake up people.

• sixthday132

come on Chris set this guy straight on Christianity man period worship a cube? this guy has a horrible guest I hope you don’t ever have them on again. I mean you sit there and let this guy be so wrong about Christianity when you are a Christian yet we’re supposed to believe him as a credible source on other things that he’s talking about? Like I said buddy I love your show but these are guess that you probably should filter out a little bit

• sixthday132

you think all that hell is is a willful separation from God? how many times does the Bible have to say it’s a lake of fire before you’ll believe it? what Bible are you reading brother not the same one I got in my hand

• Yusuf Al Haddad

The CUBE! wait, what about the circle? the squares are everywhere…oh no! triangle, not the triangle! lmao!

• Mr Draculya

Christopher, if you are correct and the elites have already merged, then there is only ONE solution… take off the gloves! People like Soros and others need to die NOW!

• Rory Lennon

trump won’t turn on the system that props up his wealth,
    he knows about 911 but won’t even think of jeopardizing his own wealth and that of his family,

• Rory Lennon

the media covered the Aleppo siege because it was Russia that was attacking,
    but completely ignore Mosul in Iraq because it’s America that’s attacking it,
    they are slaughtering dozens of innocent civilians everyday with air attacks,
    but most people in the US are either happy about it and think it’s great or don’t know and don’t care,most only care about democrats and republican debates,

• MARY FITCH

If you REALLY want to know what/how 9/11 happened?? Go watch Field McConnell of Abel Danger. Saudi Arabia did not have anything to do with it. It was GHW Bush, Hillary, and more. It was remotely flown into the towers. Field McConnell was a fighter pilot and then flew for the airlines for years. He knows exactly how it was done. It’s an unbelievable story but so true.
    Field said the turn of the plane with the speed of the plane there is NO ONE that could do that. Except remotely done.

• Stacy Stroker

‘i will not assimilate’… that is ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ but the synchronicity in my life where I just started listening to AMTV and I find you here, Rex. what a great duo!!! ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™