Banks Reporting ALL Cash Transactions To The Police!

Josh Sigurdson talks with author and economic analyst John Sneisen about a recent story published by Martin Armstrong which shows that banks have been reporting all cash transactions to the police in an attempt according to them to “stop criminals.”
This is a massive intrusion of individual liberties and privacy. The excuses used by the banks and governing bodies is always the notion of stopping criminality. In reality, this is just another control mechanism in order to track everybody and undermine any remnants of the free market when people simply want to make honest transactions between other so-called free individuals.
These excuses are commonly used by globalists in order to push their cashless society system which they’re currently trying to incorporate into the SDR (special drawing rights) world currency, with test runs in India and China.
The global monetary system is attempting everything they can in order to further enslave individuals in debt, forcing individuals down a bottomless pit of debt and beneficial to the establishment, force those individuals to ask for a ladder out of that pit by the government and banking system. Servitude is the bottom line.

People can now be considered criminals under this system for simply making transactions, whether nefarious or simply trading.

Stay tuned for more on this issue from WAM!

Video edited by Josh Sigurdson

Featuring:
Josh Sigurdson
John Thore Stub Sneisen

Graphics by Bryan Foerster and Josh Sigurdson

Visit us at www.WorldAlternativeMedia.com

LIKE us on Facebook here:

Follow us on Twitter here:

DONATE HERE:
Help keep independent media alive!

Pledge here! Just a dollar a month can help us stay on our feet as we face intense YouTube censorship!

BITCOIN ADDRESS:
18d1WEnYYhBRgZVbeyLr6UfiJhrQygcgNU

Buy Tickets To The Historic ‘Red Pill Expo’ in Montana!

World Alternative Media
2017

“Find the truth, be the change!”

• calabria1967

Google “Revocation of Election” as you can legally exit the U.S. Tax Club — these govt tactics are nothing but tricks to keep you on THEIR plantation, playing THEIR game, by THEIR rules, on THEIR field

• ON Ontarible

My banker almost cried when I removed a large sum of money out of my account, I had to go to 4 banks to withdraw everything & now my bank staff hate me, I mean their eyes spit fire at me, lol.

• Ubiquitous

I thought banks in Canada have done this for years already. I know they at least document any transactions over 10k at a bank, but I’m unsure if they send it to police. I wouldn’t be surprised if they did.

• realapoc

I don’t see how they can implement this without causing more major damage to the economy. I believe cash is a major enemy to their electronic fiat pyramid. I believe it will cause the under ground economy to revolt all over the world, maybe that’s what the globalist goal is, to cause further unrest to have more reason to gain more control over the populace.

• Patriot OfGod

We should be investing in food , water , gasoline , tobacco , alcohol and cannabis. Those will be great bargening chips during the upcoming war as China patrols our streets.

• Planetgonenuts

Well done. Good video.World Communism = Total Control of production AND consumption = Total control of all people requiring resource to survive = The Technocracy = Full Spectrum Dominance        Did the technocrats plan this? Yes they did indeed:
    “There will be, in the next generation or so, a pharmacological method of making people love their servitude, and producing dictatorship without tears, so to speak…Producing a kind of painless concentration camp for entire societies, so that people, will in fact, have their liberties taken away from them, but will rather enjoy it, because they will be distracted from any desire to rebel, by propaganda or brainwashing, or brainwashing enhanced by pharmacological methods…And it seems to be the final revolution.” Aldous Huxley

• Kody leatherdale

Oh sure.. Banks will detect large transactions and alert the police, but they won’t alert you and fix their errors when their system messes up.

• quadzillar

In in NZ. This must be a new version. I withdrew $10k cash a few years ago. Teller asked me questions like what I would be using it for. Felt like I was doing something wrong just withdrawing my own $$. As inflation grows, $10k won’t be much.

• thaboomer53

Unless the bankers shut down the internet, they can’t stop bitcoin. They don’t control the system as bitcoin has no central control. This is one of it’s selling points. The banking scum can see their lives flashing before them. When the system crashes, they will lose their control over a broke public. Once a person loses everything they have, what do the bankers use for control?