Hidden Corbett Report Gem

CAST YOUR VOTE: https://www.corbettreport.com/?p=22744

A listener has requested that I highlight some of the hidden gems from The Corbett Report archives for the 10th anniversary of the site on June 1st. Since this is an impossible task for me to do myself, I’m calling on you to help me out. What’s your favourite overlooked podcast/interview/video/article from The Corbett Report? Leave your suggestion in the comments section of CorbettReport.com and one lucky Corbett Report member will win a very special prize.

Category: Corbett Report

• Tommy Rad

Found you 7 years ago, during my complete re-education after being awoken to the MSM theater [lies] and that of many others. Too long of a story… Thank you James, and so many others too.

• kerryzchin

did you willing leave the U.S , would/could you come back and do you advocate people getting out? Thanks James, you are truly badass!

• LenGarden

Like an old friend, it’s hard to remember when I first met you. Feels like we’ve always known each other. Keep up the excellent work, your patient endurance, thorough documentation and steady good humor in spite of the perennial naysayers. Wish I could increase my financial support. Thanks also for introducing us to Sibel Edmonds, our favorite ‘classified woman’ and the rest of your collaborators–Newsbud, et al.

• clippersncurls

I was introduced to you through another video of which you were a guest about a year ago March 2016. I don’t remember who the interview was with, but the first video I watched on your YTube channel was Problem Reaction Solution 28Mar2016. During the interview, I learned that you were Canadian and I (as a Canadian in Ontario) make a point to follow through all Canadians who are awake and helping others to awaken. Thank you for all you do.

• C ridestraight

Your Timothy McVeigh/OKC theory – a must see! You were so awesome in the r/conspiracy AMA – Much Love to your beautiful family, your Team and to you!

• Jesse Parris

My fave is the more recent video on David Rockerfeller after his death but I haven’t been a member that long. Very informative info. I got to your channel through a friend.

• Kelly Oden

been watching your pod casts since your ‘911 A Conspiracy Theory’. I live in Oklahoma and watched your’ OKC Bombing A Conspiracy Theory’.I cannot believe I had forgotten so much from that day.Thanks for opening my eyes yet again.

• Dud Elmer

Find a new gem. Plasma theory now taught in most high end collages, Eletric universe, Thunderbolts ….Main stream science has it wrong PROVED over and over…. TR3b?

• Dustin Harris

9/11: A conspiracy theory. It’s just… perfect. I downloaded and shared it multiple times before I even knew about the Corbett Report, a resource I should have known about years and years ago but for some crazy reason I didn’t find you til about a year ago. Crazy!

Thanks for all you do, I look forward to what will be on the report in another 10 years.

• Dustin Harris

That alcohol prohibition was such an obvious conspiracy to undermine ethanol fuel and secure petroleum as the monopoly for liquid fuel is my personal pet peeve, I’d love if you threw a spotlight on that for your anniversary. It is the linchpin that will topple the oligarchy and remove people en masse from dependence on centralized control, from top-down systems. Thanks again!!

• Zena R

I read Sibel’s memoir, found you on the Boiling Frogs Post and have been hooked ever since! I really appreciate your researched news reports. Thank you, James.

• TRUTH SEEKER LIAR KILLER

Your History of the Federal Reserve documentary was the best of any ever made. You are a brave man, James! Much love to you and your family!

• SWes1ey

I found you on the David icke news feed almost 10 years ago. Thanks for everything James, you are one of the few voices of reason among the crowd of tin foil hats, disinformation and sensationalists.

• Galantski

The first video of _The Corbett Report_ I recall viewing was “9/11 Suspects: The Dancing Israelis”. I already knew about the incident, but this was and remains the most comprehensive treatment I’ve seen on the subject. Kudos and congratulations for your first decade, and may you have continued success over the ensuing years.