Will Donald Trump Be At The 2017 Bilderberg Meeting

In this video Luke Rudkowski of WeAreChange interviews researcher Charlie Skelton about the agenda and official list of participants of the 2017 Bilderberg meeting taking place this week in Chantilly Virgina. With Bilderberg coming back this year to the U.S and so close to Washington D.C we discuss the possibility of Donald Trump attending this year. Especially since close associates and even personal aids are officially on the list as well as close allies like Peter Theil and Henery Kissinger.

For more on Charlie Skelton check out https://twitter.com/deYook

Visit our MAIN SITE for more breaking news http://wearechange.org/

PATREON https://www.patreon.com/WeAreChange?alert=1&ty=h
SNAPCHAT: LukeWeAreChange
FACEBOOK: https://facebook.com/LukeWeAreChange
TWITTER: https://twitter.com/Lukewearechange
INSTAGRAM: http://instagram.com/lukewearechange
STEEMIT: https://steemit.com/@lukewearechange

OH YEAH since we are not corporate or government WHORES help us out http://wearechange.org/donate

We take BITCOIN too
12HdLgeeuA87t2JU8m4tbRo247Yj5u2TVP

• Leah 2604

Although I don’t like the possibly Trump will be there, I’d like to know the truth, and at least we can expect an honest account of what’s happening there from you Luke and co. Thanks for being there 👍🏻😉

• maskedavenger777

As to Infowars not giving so much coverage to the Bilderberg conference, I like to think of Alex Jones as the loud asshole in the hunting party of man pals, who is so loud and clumsy that he scares the deer away for many miles, so that any hope of bagging a buck is nigh impossible to achieve. I feel having him along with his megaphone makes it all the much harder for any other reports to infiltrate the conference. Journalists who may have gotten away with renting rooms at a Bilderberg haunt many years before Alex Jones got on the scene are so tagged by Jones’ noise and scent that they can’t even get past airport security. I have no experience of this upfront, but my intuition tells me that this is likely.

• PINOY PATRIOT GAMERZ

when trump attends bilderberg infowars will make another excuse that trump is in undercover and will destroy bilderberg.

• Mike Dee

As Sun Tzu , Niccolò Machiavelli or Petrarch may have said. “Keep your friends close and your enemies closer” . “Michael Corleone” in The Godfather Part II (1974), “My father taught me many things here — he taught me in this room. He taught me — keep your friends close but your enemies closer.” Trump’s playing in the Big league of world power now. He would be stupid not to go. Hope he twitters about it. Lol

• ivoman7

It wouldn’t surprise me if Paul Joseph Watson & Rob Dew show up to cover Bilderberg. Maybe Millie as well. That would be a treat. Where’s infowars?

• ivoman7

With all due respect, I want to compare Bilderberg with the conversation Kissinger had with Trump. Bilderberg meetings are a conspiracy fact; they come together in secret to discuss global policy. (=fact) Kissinger talking to Trump coming to Bilderberg is conspiracy theory; it’s possible, but not fact. (=theory)

• ivoman7

Trump is not an insider. They hate him. It’s obvious to see.
    And mostly, prominent people are usually invited to Bilderberg *before* they fill an important public position, like a Tony Blair. Not after, like a Donald Trump.

• Jorge DiMingo

Trump is also pushing major copyright penalties with ISDS investors disputes in NAFTA renogotiations to satisfy his globalist buddies and take down small opposition internet reporters like you Lou and we are change. Remember Trump thought of a trade deal similar to TPP. Anyway Jones who last year was dancing with Jews was promised sanction in the evil lands if he sold out and got Trump in. I should know, because let’s just say I have a family member who knows Jones and yes he was assured sanctuary if he sold out to globalism and supported Trump. PS EXPECT TRUMP TO BE THERE, EXPECT IT.

• Katrina McCaffery

This will probably be the first year millions will be watching to see who attends. A lot of people have waken up and are paying attention now. Trump would be an idiot to attend.

• truth4wtc7

WeAreChange @2:04 I have no doubt what so ever the reason why CERN was summoned to the Bilderberg meeting this year. It’s called The Mandela Effect Luke,… and there is good reason to believe good ole CERN gave it to us! It is the most incredible thing I have ever seen in my life,… and I’m surprised you failed to report on it!!! When I first learned of it, (about a year ago), and came to realize that I am one of the MILLIONS affected by it,… there was fewer then 50 videos on YouTube with the search term “mandela effect” in the video titles. Today there are OVER 1/2 a million videos on YouTube that currently come back when using that same search term!!! I am by no means a bible thump-er. In fact I’m not even very religious at all. But IMHO I think we are now in what religious folks know as “The Tribulation”. I think The Mandela Effect also may prove we are all living in a false reality! All one has to do is look at the infamous film captured by a man named Abraham Zabruder, of JFK being assassinated. I was in 4th grade when Kennedy was killed and I must have watched that film 200 times over and over again throughout my life,… there was always FOUR people in the car total! Kennedy and his wife in the back seat, Governor Connolly of Texas and a Secret Service driver up front. NO ONE ELSE RIDING IN THAT CAR!!! Thanks to CERN and The Mandela Effect my history (and future) has been ALTERED!!! There are now SIX people riding in a completely different car! And that’s just the tip of the ice berg! Look it up and fucking report on it,… will you Luke!?! …………………………….ANYONE…………..?!?