A Thank You to All the REAL Men in America!! Happy Father’s Day

• Hammid

Happy Father’s Day, Christopher!
    Thanks for being a terrific role model for surely a vast majority of your millennial followers!

• Ears To You

Katy Perry’s dad sincerely asks all Christians to pray for her to return to her Christian roots, believing in the power of prayer.
    If she does return- what a powerful blessing to her AND her followers!

• Ralph Lindeman

HEY BROTHER I’M IN SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA I HAVE A STORY FOR YOU.
    WORK THEY’RE TRYING TO INTRODUCE SHARIAH​ LAW INTO THE SAN DIEGO SCHOOL DISTRICTS.
    WE NEED TO GET THE WORD OUT AND SUPPORT THE ANTI-SHARIAH MOVEMENT IN THIS DISTRICT.
    BEFORE THE SCHOOL FALLS UNDER SHARIA LAW AS WELL WE’RE STARTING TO LOSE GROUND ON THESE ISSUES.
    WAKE UP AMERICA!!!
    no Shariah​ law in America

• William Gahres

All I have to say is don’t stop kicking their ass until you’re dead. Make them work for your death America.

• Birger Kleindiek

Hallo Christopher, I hope you read my words here. I wrote you several times before, but I didn´t get any answer. Because I wanted to support you, I payed for a Year for your channel. Then you offered a “life savoir bracelet” , two for only the price for shipping; for me to Switzerland. So far, so good.
    After some month you offered the BugOut Bag with 10% off, that was many, many months before. I never ever got the Bracelet, I never got the Bug Out Bag, for which I payed nearly 200 $ via PayPal.
    All my writings remained unanswered.
    Please tell me, what would you, Christopher think about a company like this. I am so disapointed, I can not tell you.
    Sorry, I am a german Artist (Author, I studied Germanistik long times ago)) and I better could write some powerfull sentences in german.
    I am happy or I was happy to see you here again, because the other guy whose name I can not remember, I can not stand his kind of talking. I don´t like Alex Jones crying like an actor, but this guy is so much worse, so so much worse. . . . It´s not possible to hear him for more then 2 – 4 Minutes, then I MUST SWITCH OFF. . . . When I payed for the Abo for one Year I could not know, that you would stop your Shows and this guy would take your part . . .

• Seven Dogs

Yeah CG, Celebrate now & then with a quality cigar, Keep up the good work.Now you need a ‘Bad’ stetson n you’ll be set.

• Kent Torok

That Chick Katy Perry , ………. Has A Fake Leg , and a Real Foot ….. And She Likes To Kick It in Strange Places >> Lmao
    Happy Father’s Day

• Cypria Sosa

Yes!! Happy Father’s Day to all the fathers, uncles, grandfathers and sons who are REAL men teaching our younger generation important family values, and what it means to be strong in this world and strong in their faith. Truth will always win as long as we have the strength and courage to fight!

• Sabin Nott

We have to save America for our children’s sake! Thank God we have Trump and we need to support him no matter what!

• chocodoggy1

Christopher, you are Awesome Man! This is a celebration for all of us real men out there in America, taking it the Deep State Beta Cucks of this world. We are beating the NWO’s Ass right now and it feels GOOD! Really enjoy your videos and your compassion that you put into each one that you produce. I will continue to support AMTV and purchase products from you, you are Amazing and a Real Alpha Male in this world with way too many Cucks!TJ