The Prophetic CIVIL WAR Engineered By Social Media

• Carpathian

I’m sure time will come when someone will put a bullet into one of these media whore owners head and the same for their prostitute mouth pieces, it wont take many shots to get the message through, just a few examples.

• Andrew Sparks

technically he wasn’t elected by the people Hillary did win the popular vote just saying but I agree with you on the rest of the stuff

• Aaron David

I told Chris now I’ll tell you your missing a huge piece of the puzzle and it’s in the shape of the cross! Have no fear Jesus will be here!

• Jeff Everett

I see two options a long term stagflation slash depression. Or ww3 The average family can’t afford to pay for the mess and tomfoolery our elected leaders have got the us in ! It’s all about the bailout and if they can fool the lenders into a false sense of belief we can pay it back! Even a check and go would turn the USA down 👎🏾 We can’t! We can’t We can’t if I was a lender I would like to hold the title for the US 👉🏾. Even hyperinflation can’t save the wheels of this bus diving over this financial finical cliff now 🚌📉📉📉 just a thought from a freedom fighter 🇺🇸

• TheWeedMercenary

why aren’t the Imposter Obama and his Clinton crew imprisoned also why have they strategically placed these Muslims in our country??

• American citizen

criminals always hate the good person pointing them out for there crimes..this government doesn’t give two FUKS for its citizens but only there hard earned cash..

• bigger foot

The kikes are worried us goy have exposed their lies day in day out. The coup was done by aipac/israel which now means the united states of jewmerica

• Robert Wheeler

You forgot the current patriots and the now senior citizens who fought in Korea and Vet Nam. We don’t count as much it seems to me. No ticker tape parades for us like my dad got in WW 2 only spiting and bad names for us and collage punks demonstrating in our face at the airport. You young people better wake up and learn some respect!

• John La Marca

Big jerk off fucks can simply punch me out and steal that fucking bag from me. I travel light. Everything I need to live in the woods is already in there waiting for me to pick it up and use it. Rope saw knife. Other things that will all fit under my arm. The more knowledge you have, the better your life out there will be. Get all you can. Things and gadgets you buy can get stolen from you QUICKLY

• moonshock

What’s happened to Christopher Greene? Not that I don’t mind Chad. He’s awesome. I just hope nothing’s happened to Christopher. Any replies, AMTV? Pretty please? Does Christopher not do videos anymore in favor of running AMTV instead?

• John La Marca

Food comes from plants and animals that don’t know or care which country they are in or if Trump is President or not. Knowledge. Get knowledge. Then u don’t have to worry so much about politics. I have my plants (NO NOT MARIJUANA) growing along the bicycle trail. I harvest them 3 times a month. I add them to my meals. No one even notices. No one understands their value. No one steals from you something they are TO STUPID to see the value in! I don’t give a fuck if Trump paid his taxes or not. Signing petitions – usually a waste of time. No one even asks me: How much knowledge did you get today? Too brainwashed about money.

• John La Marca

No matter how bad the national debt gets, those seeds I plant still grow, and tree tapping opportunity is EVERYWHERE.