What You Need to Know About North Korea NUCLEAR STRIKE

• VivaGamer1

tbh… california is a better target bec it contains much of usa’s economy and wealth, nobody will notice alaska gone and hawaii is too far from the core…

• Someguyto

They need a boogie man all ready to go. Magically out of nowhere Kim appears. They blame it on Kim to cover up the economic crash.

• shareofhonor

I know EXACTLY why they now have the tech. Because you cannot tell the difference between the North Korean missile a Russian TOPOL M and a Chinese DF-41….

• Nate Coddington

Idk if I agree with you on much here, but it’s a good video. What you said about the U.S. falling, it reminds me of my teacher comparing the U.S. to Rome. It’s sad. I hope it doesn’t happen.

• Big Sexy AKA The Gentle impaler

USA is the aggressor as always, if USA didn’t spy on NK 24/7 and have it’s army on their borders none of this would have happened. USA has massive massive amount of Nuclear weapons but they don’t want NK to have Nuclear as well? How the fuck does that make sense? USA is a bully and I hope NK proves Everyone wrong and destroy USA.

• santini deutch

Chris, you be a non starter here bro. NK is going to have there asses handed to them and that is that. The rest is a mop up operation. Do you really think that any of this matters at this point. What, you and your trailer are going to survive this and help repopulate the north america? Please, give me a break. You want to survive this? Well, it is only going to take one cold or flu or sneeze and you be sick and you be dead… So, back to your video, Really? What you should be doing is stop the freak out and start and keep on track about what is going on here, with this coup and other crap that we need to think about/. The rest is just too far out. you can not even get to people unless they are already here, like me. I am ready for almost anything and I live in the middle of the shit. Do you think I am giving a shit about living through this nightmare? The best I can hope for is to be with lovedones and or out of the city on my way to the hills to watch the crazies and play pic off for as long as I can. Not the kind of world I wish to live in so I will once again ask that you get people to ground themselves in faith and understand and tell them to just know, if you want to live, well, pray.

• Wayne McCullough

america wants control of the middle east, and there;s oil in the ocean and i also agree about the depopulation as well

• BartiemusNZ

Id get the fuck out of the states if I was living there. Everyone watching go read up on whats happening with Venezuela right now thats going to happen to the states and soon.

• Matt

North Korea is one of the few countries in the world that the Rothchilds do not own their central banking system. A war with NK would destabilise their economy, cripple their central banking system and would leave the Rothchilds to come in and take over the central bank and stabilising the country’s economy.

In the year of 2000 there were seven countries without a Rothschild owned or controlled Central Bank:

Afghanistan
    Iraq
    Sudan
    Libya
    Cuba
    North Korea
    Iran

The only countries left in 2003 without a Central Bank owned or controlled by the Rothschild Family were:

Sudan
    Libya
    Cuba
    North Korea
    Iran

The only countries left in 2011 without a Central Bank owned or controlled by the Rothschild Family are:

Cuba
    North Korea
    Iran

Now go back and ask yourself how many of the countries that I’ve listed now have their central banks owned by the Rothchilds and how many have the US been to war with?

Do you think it’s a coincidence that there are only 3 central banks left and one of them in North Korea?

Great conspiracy right 😎?

• Brian White

Like you referenced a biblical WW3 this is why it will occur because the Bible is God Word and it will come to pass, just like Israel becoming a nation again after 1900 years of wondering, which the Bible talked about as well, the deck has been dealt they will strike and we will unite under a common banner, but it won’t last.