Brexit Wins! Cameron Resigns!! EUpocalypse Now!!!

SHOW NOTES: https://www.corbettreport.com/?p=19014

Britain has voted to leave the EU! Cameron is stepping down as Prime Minister! The EUreaucrats are holding crisis meetings to avoid a EUpocalypse! No, this is not the end of the road, merely the beginning of the beginning. But let’s pause for just one second to celebrate a bit of good news.

• Salish Soap Co.

I want to believe but the elite are sneaky! Polls are so easily rigged like
    they are here in the states. I wonder why the vote was “allowed” to sway to
    Leave by this small margin?

• Far North Weaver

Yes, the best part of this is Cameron is done. Don’t let the door hit you
    in the ass Cameron! Sianarra Sucker!

• Far North Weaver

I think one of the things that pushed Brexit to leave, that made everything
    come together in a perfect storm and woke people up, London now has a
    Muslim Mayor.

• ouchyg

The Bank of England and “Brussels” are the same entity. Leaving the EU does
    not actually free England from Brussels. I’d say this is a move in
    preparation for a large scale military conflict. What the specific rub is
    we will have to wait and see.

• Brian Frederick

I will have to eat my own head, I was of the strong opinion that
    irrespective of how the voting went, leaving would never have been allowed.
    Maybe too many people were watching too closely or maybe I am a misguided
    conspiracy theorist.
    Either way, the people have rightly had their say.

• vlad the impaler

next stop Fruckoff, Nethermind, Donegary, Grexit, Departugal, Italeave,
    Czechout, Oustria, Finish, Slovakout and Byeguim

• Allen Harris

To achieve all the UN goals, isn’t it necessary to remove all borders and
    political groups? Wouldn’t breaking down the EU be part of that process?

• Counterspell Media

It’s important to remember that the European Union was never meant to last.
    The only way the globalists could take down all the nations of Europe on
    cue was to lash them together under one currency, then crash the currency.
    This was always the true intent behind the adoption of the Euro, and this
    was the reason the globalists left their strongholds of England and
    Switzerland out of the currency. Unless the globalists press the delay
    button once again, the Euro will not exist by the end of this year.
    (redefininggod.com)

• Adriano Bulla

Anyone wishes to point out that the UK is in total financial meltdown and
    there won’t actually be a UK in a few years time? James, you got this wrong.

Still love you. But this was just suicide.

• ivoman7

Shape the future, as much as possible. Good job!
    BELGIUM.
    Now, how can I get my country to leave? Hm. Oh yea, I have to petition all
    surrounding countries to leave first.
    ‘ Better get to it!
    Today’s a GOOD day. It truly is. :-)

• WiseSilverWolf

Wow I thought that the people would never get a vote in their favor, its a
    miracle that Brexit passed usually the establishment gets their way.

• alpha centauri

The most over hyped event in a long, long time.
    Nothing happens that the elite doesn’t want to happen.

• Mike Chladek

I’m all for the ideals behind such an outcome. I don’t like that this comes
    on the heels of Bilderberg… especially given that Cameron stepped down.
    That HAD to be discussed previously.

• bdog111

Now to dissolve the UK. Come on my brothers across the ocean, impress me
    even more. 🙂 How long have these people been dealing with oppression?

• Gary Long

So, the collective “Masters of the Universe” (with virtually all the wealth
    of the world) allow something so random, yet significant, as an
    uncontrolled voting apparatus to take down their NWO plans? Somehow I
    seriously doubt that and rather view this latest development as merely a
    part of a larger agenda.

• Ian Treloar

I don’t think David Cameron should be allowed to set his own agenda for
    stepping down as PM. He should not be given the opportunity to mess things
    up. His party ought to vote No Confidence in him as soon as possible and
    elect a new party leader, someone who is pro-exit, who would be the new PM.

• Chris Del Ⓥ

Happy but very suspicious of the WHY was this allowed to happen…Saw this
    on Twitter “Brexit’ to be followed by Grexit. Departugal. Italeave.
    Fruckoff. Czechout. Oustria. Finish. Slovakout. Latervia. Byegium.” :-D

• Tina Vegas

Congratulations to our brothers and sisters in the UK ! The American people
    stand with you, I don’t speak for our government and they don’t speak for
    we the people of the USA !

• murc murcy

Excellent video! LMAO! Perfect music selections and commentary. Please keep
    up the outstanding work, sir!