How The CIA Lets In The Terrorists – J. Michael Springmann on The Corbett Report

SHOW NOTES AND MP3 AUDIO: https://www.corbettreport.com/?p=14061

J. Michael Springmann of MichaelSpringmann.com joins us to discuss his new book, Visas for al-Qaeda: CIA Handouts that rocked the world. We discuss Springmann’s experience at the U.S. consulate in Jeddah in Saudi Arabia in the 1980s and the ongoing CIA program to illegally provide US visas for their terrorist operatives that he discovered there.

(1925)

Category: Corbett Report

• V4VOLUNTARYISM

” How The CIA Lets In The Terrorists ” well that is a little more than ironic when the C.I.A are actual terrorist’s themselves

• Jack Handy

One of these days, James, you’re gonna get what’s coming to ya. And thank friggin gawd ’cause I WANT YOUR CHILD TO WAKE UP ONE DAY, INTO THE WORLD YOU’RE WORKING TO BUILD.

• Ice Wolf

Thank you Micheal & James for telling this story, and these topics are very important to me in finding out the truth! For a very long time I’ve had my own thoughts about what really happened and is going on for 9/11, Benghazi, Afghanistan, Iraq, Lybia, Syria, Yemen, and Ukraine! This just solidifies that my gut instincts and intuition were correct! The American people need to learn the truth about what the deep state intelligent agencies are really doing in our name, and it’s not good it’s evil! So again thank you!

• Ice Wolf

Thank you Micheal & James for telling this story, because these issues and finding out the truth are very important to me! For a very long time I’ve had my own thoughts about what really happened and is going on with 9/11, Benghazi, Afghanistan, Iraq, Lybia, Syria, Yemen, and Ukraine! this just solidifies that my gut instincts and intuition were correct so again thank you! It is so very important that the American people need to learn the truth and about what the deep state intelligent agencies are really doing in our name! It is total corruption and pure evil what these people are doing, but it’s doubtful they will ever be stopped!

• SELF-RELIANCE and a STRONG COMMUNITY

2010 to 2017 is 7 years, not 5. Oh wait, I thought older interviews were being put on the corbett report extras, not on James’ main channel.

• George orwell

this is why you shouldn’t support the military.they’r not heroes but pawns in a mess of death and violence and lies

• Ali Hussain

If Trump is serious about tackling terrorism, he should hire Michael Springmann. Job done. Everyone can live in peace.!..If only!.. Man gotta dream!..😂

• Kay Bee

The thing that sets up red flags for me is that anyone who let’s out info they don’t want out is silenced. So I’m puzzled by these guys who are allowed to leak just enough info.

• Cold Highway

How the state keeps itself alive 1) Creates terrorists by goading vulnerable people 2) Brings in people who are actual legit threats 3) Federal Reserve

• Jefe Hoptosh

“I think there is a resurgence of anti-Semitism because at this point in
    time Europe has not yet learned how to be multicultural. And I think we
    are going to be part of the throes of that transformation, which must
    take place. Europe is not going to be the monolithic societies they once
    were in the last century. Jews are going to be at the centre of that.
    It’s a huge transformation for Europe to make. They are now going into a
    multicultural mode and Jews will be resented because of our leading
    role. But without that leading role and without that transformation,
    Europe will not survive.” -Barbara Lerner Spectre

• Johnathan Myers

The CIA is an integral part of the global protection racket, just like all the Empires before it. Any serious investigation into the history of warlords and empires shows this is the case.