Counter Intelligence | Part I – The Company

Source: http://metanoia-films.org

Shining a Light on Black Operations

This 5-part documentary is a great expose on the national surveillance state that has arisen over the last 50-100 years. Manipulating elections, overthrowing foreign governments, and secret assassinations are just a few of the heinous acts committed in the name of national security. Now that Edward Snowden has blown the lid off of the NSA’s Prism snooping program, this film series is even more important and relevant.

Part I – The Company
This film takes a very informative and provocative look into the illegal and covert operations of the Central Intelligence Agency (C.I.A.). It lays out the historical foundations of the modern surveillance state.

(72032)

• Princess Okeana

This is a five part series that makes me strong in my conviction that the our government is not fighting a war on terrorism, THE US IS THE TERRORISTS THAT THE WORLD NEEDS TO DEFEND ITSELF AGAINST, INCLUDING ALL AMERICAN CITIZENS!! THE HEART WRENCHING PROOF IS PRESENTED IN THIS SERIES. PLEASE ENLIGHTEN YOURSELF AND VIEW THIS IF YOU CARE ABOUT DEMOCRACY!

• Brandon Fouts

Counter Intelligence | Part I – The Company:
    Lessons of history? If you don’t know, you’ll easily allow history to
    repeat.

• Renee T Gagnon Klaus

This series “counterinitelligence” is really good. check em out if you
    haven’t already. ONELOVE.

• CNCTEMATIC

As an Australian, the revelations of CIA/MI6’s role in the overthrow of the
    Whitlam government seriously pisses me off. Whitlam introduced everything
    good about this country. Elitist cunts make me mad.

• robert glenn

+CNCTEMATIC Eventually, we all have to stand in unison and say, “Enough is
      enough! and rid society and the world of these sick bastards. What is so
      disgusting as I heard the revelations concerning your country is that the
      intelligence thugs sought to destroy in Australia everything naive
      Americans believe constitutes their country! What insanity it all is!

• Walex Falex

This is a five part series that makes me strong in my conviction that the
    our government is not fighting a war on terrorism, THE US IS THE TERRORISTS
    THAT THE WORLD NEEDS TO DEFEND ITSELF AGAINST, INCLUDING ALL AMERICAN
    CITIZENS!! THE HEART WRENCHING PROOF IS PRESENTED IN THIS SERIES. PLEASE
    ENLIGHTEN YOURSELF AND VIEW THIS IF YOU CARE ABOUT DEMOCRACY!

• Mitch Connor

+Walex Falex Most bullshit I’ve ever heard, you tinfoil artists swallow
      this Russian propaganda all day everyday. Go to school, learn how
      geopolitics and world economics work, then you’ll realize what is really
      going on. Each country protecting it’s interests. If it wasn’t the US as
      world hegemony it would be someone else. I’d rather have the US play top
      world hegemony than any other country. You foreigners quickly forget the
      trillions of dollars in aid we provide to your poor asses. And nevermind
      saving you fuckers from yourself everytime in every world war and conflict.

Ungrateful motherfuckers.

• robert glenn

Day One-The Recruit-Skull and Bones: “Welcome young pleb…now, drop your
    pants and bend over as your bones brothers are going to give you a good
    rogering…I mean, why do you think we all walk like Walter Brennan?”

• Jason Pizzolato

The creepy voice in the film has the effect of throwing fuel on the fire of
    a conspiratard’s already kOoKy, irrational paranoia…love it.