The Honor Family’s Big Move ~ Episode 15 (Crying Baby Outside At 1:50 am)

Crowdfunding Page: https://www.gofundme.com/2p6rfxgz

Donate directly through paypal to my email address: lenonhonor@yahoo.com

The Honor family needs your help. We are a family of 7 plus a puppy. Our oldest child is 12 years old and our youngest child is 5. Over the last 10 years our family has given inspiration and hope to people all over the world. We have shared the love that we have in our home and we have helped people to realize that they too can experience a positive relationship and a happy family. We have written books, recorded videos, conducted lectures, provided consultations, done radio shows, produced documentaries, and composed music to help people all over the world to live happier lives.

While our efforts have been well received and have assisted others in changing their lives for the better we have also sacrificed a great deal. We have lived at our current residence for about 7 years and over the years the neighborhood has deteriorated. Drugs have infested the community and as a consequence we have been faced with many alarming challenges. More recently our safety and security has been placed in jeopardy and we are now looking to move as soon as possible. In essence, we are in an emergency situation and we need your help so that we can raise the money needed to move our family to a safe community where we can continue to grow and continue to provide inspiration to others.

Right now we are searching for rental property between $1,200 and $1,400 per month. If you are a property owner or if you know any property owners and would like to help us, please contact us right away. Again, this is an emergency situation and we need to move as soon as possible. We are open to moving out of state if necessary.

The total amount that we need to raise in order to move is $8,500. Here is a breakdown of what the funds will be used for:

$7,000 to cover the rent deposit, first month, last month, plus 2 additional months’ rent. During the first 3 months I will be finding a part-time job as well as completing my current documentary project.

$1,000 for moving expenses (Uhaul rental, mileage, gas, etc.)

$500 Incidentals (For any unexpected expenses associated with moving)

Please consider contributing to this crowdfunding campaign. Any amount will be appreciated and all amounts will move us one step closer to moving to a safe and peaceful environment. As a family, we need your help and we are thankful for your assistance in our time of great need. Much love and appreciation to you from the Honor family.

• Butterbee Brown

this was sooooooooo hard to watch…i cried…Ayida was sick…@ a sick
    sick sickening situation…me too…im going to decompress & purge…&
    design how i do my part to eradicate evil…paraphrase from ephesians 6:12~
    “for we wrestle not against flesh & blood…but against
    principalities…against the dark forces…against spiritual wickedness in
    high and low places…” you are spirual warriors~ KNOW THIS…listen to
    Fertile Ground’s Spiritual Wars alllllllll week this week…ON REPEAT!!!
    play it LOUD!!!! it WILL heighten & lighten & fortify the freQuency around
    you all~ STAY STRONG!!! WE LOVE THE HONORS!!!

• BlessedByHim

Dang heartbreaking😢 my heart was beating so fast when you both were out
    there with the camera. I thought them crazy folks were going to come and
    get stupid. Im glad that did not happen.

• csauls

I’m glad you all are there because you were able to help that baby.. in
    some ways you have saved their lives. I truly hope CPS removes them so they
    can recieve the food, clothing & shelter that they need..

• IamKarryanne

sending love and light to that little girl..why have kids? why have sex!?
    why breath on this earth? honestly …upsets me.

• LadyDemigod

Bless you for being there for that poor baby. I’m praying that you and your
    family will get out of there and find some peace!

• Divine Free-Dome

This one was extremely painful for me — I recognize the anguish is the
    baby’s cry — I started crying myself! I’m grateful that you and Ayida were
    there on that night, and will be grateful still when you all are able to
    leave. Hopefully, your peace will be multiplied very soon. ~ B.

• Jamilah Abdulraheem

This is just so unimaginable! I hope you all are able to move soon. I fear
    for the lives of the children who live inside of this toxicity.

• Michelle

That baby is clearly being abused. This is so sad. I feel for you and your
    wife, but pretty soon, God Willing, your family will be able to move on to
    a safer neighborhood.

• L Woods

This really just took me to a place of “why” What kind of people allow
    their addiction to outweigh the life of a child. I am sending love and
    light to you guys with the hopes and prayers that you are able to leave
    that home into a more positive outside atmosphere. It WILL happen.

• Carl M.

God bless you, keep you folks safe, hey maybe the blessing for the delay is
    to help save that little one, and perhaps social services will be involve
    now for all of them. that little girl needed you to be there, perhaps in
    the long run her life will change for the better. Because all them grown
    folks there were sweet little boys and girls at one time… God bless, our
    only true hope

• mightybee101

That poor baby, I don’t understand how they could do that to her. I hope
    she goes to a loving family.Please hurry up and move before you two get
    ptsd from that area.

• LexyLou

Oh my goodness hearing that babies cry was heart wrenching! God bless you
    and your family thank god there are still good people in the world to help
    in such times you could have saved that babies life. So glad you’ve been
    blessed to be able to move out of that environment. Everything is for a
    reason so you probably needed to be around still to help that baby tonight
    god knows what could have happened to her if you both hadn’t gone to help.
    Now that she is safe I bet everything will now work in quick divine flow
    for your and your fam to be out of there. Sending love ❤️

• linkes28

have you guys thought about opening a sanctuary for children and raising
    them in peace and love. I couldn’t think of two people who could do it but
    you two.