Federal Reserve to Start Processing ACH Payments for IMMEDIATE Withdrawal (9.15.17)

• Samuel Drumeller

People would like you more if you weren’t such a narcissist, people want to agree with you but you come off shady and like a struggling actor

• TheMayflowerPilgrim

Why do you need a bank to hold your money In the first place? Throw your change and 1s in a jar, it will gain intrest faster than a bank ever will. I’m 22 I make $10h and work part time and sometimes full time. I’m also a carpenter and woodworker. I’ve managed to buy tools and make a living off them without ever borrowing a cent my entire life. When do I have money in my bank account? When I’m going to order something online.

• theshapeexists

Makes you wonder why they’d take money from people seeing as how it’s all just numbers in cyberspace anyways. They can just use a computer and type in how much “money” they want.

• Kevin Campbell, DD, Cht

Jaime Diamond saying bitcoin is a scam is laughable. That tells me it’s not and he is afraid of it. Love it. How can it be a fraud if nobody controls it? Think about it?

• Stan Smith

I know for my credit card I refuse to pay them until the day its due! lol I think of it this way! why should they get the money before its due? I guess maybe it could be to counter what people like me are doing. I did not like them taking my money before its due because they earn interest on that money when they get paid before its due date! lol im a little mean to BOA

• Francis69691

Hi Chris, they made it Law at G20 here in Australia Nov/14 that Banks now own your deposits if Bail Ins are warranted.. Putin left early in Disgust, I remember it well and its all out there to read…

• Wayme Roche

Ever hear about the RV/GCR? It’s connected to NESARA. They will be eliminating the Fed & the IRS…. to name a few. No, I’m not insane, it’s TRUE. Research, you’ll find it!

• Prelude Dude Si

if only everyone seen it as a made up thing don’t mean shit mother earth provides not the funny money bet we would be better off

• FREEDOM FORALL

Hi all I would like to clear something out about this ACH payment availability for same day processing. This was scheduled to happen early this year according to NACHA the regulatory board for ACH processing. Same day service availability starts 9/15/17 and will be mandated to make funds available same day by 5:00 pm starting 03/16/18 next year. Simply put making transaction faster unlike having to wait a couple days for clearing. This should be a good thing for all given all this new technology emerging everywhere. No worry or fear my brothers and sisters. Pls see NACHA website phase 3 for clarification. Peace and Love to all.

• Berni Gagnon

look what happened in history. look to when they mada AMERICANS WERE FORCED TO TURN IN THEIR GOLD IN EARLY 1800’S AND FORMED EXCHANGE STABILIASION FUND ESF

• Alexandra Russell

So does this pertain to automatic payments on my regular bills? So that if I don’t have the cash in the bank to cover it they get to collect overdraft fees? Or are they just going to take money out of my savings account that’s not for bills? What does this pertain to?

• Kevin Armstrong

Yeah…I had a wells Fargo Buisness account.. Pumped 100,000’s of dollars in that account. For years there was something flakey with the account. Funds and the math weren’t juicing. I ZEROED that shit out this last weak went over to REGIONS. There all evil and corrupt but the system of slavery revolves around them . It’s all by design I filed bankruptcy about 4 years ago on some Buisness dept and I tried to get a credit card and car loan after selling my biz.. Denied by Wells Fargo bank with all kinds of a paper trail. Of course just like you Christopher been calling the Nwo out for awhile. I am sure they have marked me Because of that.