JESUS IS CALLING YOU! Wake up

• Michael Clancy

Time is a synthesized measurement only, and is truly only useful for engineering purposes in this plane of existence.

In reality we are all moving at different speeds through the fabric of being mortal. Some move through the fabric quickly, and return to God quicker, and others go through at a snails pace, and live to the ripe old age of 100, or more specifically (100 X 365 X 24 )+(25 X 24) hours of the man fabricated metric called time.

Use your granted time well, and prepare to be reunited with your maker when your time allotment is used up by the speed you move through the mortal fabric.

• Michel C.

Antifa has stated they are going to violently unseat Trump. If the NWO, Dumbocrats, Soros are all in it, they may try to “allow” the fascist antifa free reign.

America does need a revival! Hearts need to be turned back to the Lord.

• Kate Sequeira

Keep standing and speaking the truth no matter how many attack. Not enough out there spreading God’s Word in this hateful world to give people hope and contradicting the lies that the NWO is putting out

• Timothy Allen Campbell GoTimothy

The devil will give you a nice watch made by slave children in third world countries.  Such a nice watch that you could actually turn off the secondhand.  You’re serving a dead plastic Jesus.  Jesus is not the Messiah.  Jesus is God.  I am the Messiah.  I am the son of Joseph.   Trump  will most likely be killed by Christians because he promised to abolish abortion but another 3500 babies died today as he waits another day to sign an  executive order to ban abortion.     You’re not even talking about abortion and the 3500 babies murdered today.   You’re talking about the 59 Christians killed  Last week in Las Vegas because they elected Donald Trump.  There’s no one more evil than these mentally ill Christians and Zionists running the world behind the scenes and killing the true witnesses who have seen  the true Jesus.    and I have a pretty good idea that it’s the dead plastic Jesus worshiping Christians that are starting the fires in California,   Demoted God down to a Messiah and rejected me Timothy as the true Messiah.  Donald Trump’s going to bring the nuclear war to kill all of you  Gun toting Christians who have no clue who Jesus is.  Have a nice day.

• Ted Turner

We do live in dark times. I wonder how long it will be before what is happening in Europe will be happening here? Some may know what I am talking about. It seems like Hollywood has gone satanic or it’s that recently I just realized it? I write gospel Song Lyrics but no one knows I am trying to find a way to get them out there.

• RedMARS1

CREEPY PEDOPHILE JEWS RUN HOLLYWOOD AND IT SHOULDN’T BE WRONG TO SAY SO! COREY FELDMAN FORMER CHILD STAR OF FILMS LIKE THE GOONIES, THE LOST BOYS AND GREMLINS ETC HAS EVEN SAID THIS ON YOUTUBE VIDEO.

• Mark at; Nightowl

Keep in mind….
    Jesus said, why do you call me Lord, Lord, and not do the things that I say.
    He also told us not to get caught up in the things of this world, like the daily news events.
    He said overcoming the sins of the day are quite enough to worry about.
    It’s easy to get drawn in to each and every event that happens, I do it myself, BUT we are called not to, but to spread His good news and overcome the world.
    The wise virgins are those abiding in the spirit with Christ, the foolish virgins are those not in the spirit but focused on the things of this world.
    There is a fine line in there somewhere we should be careful to not cross.

• 300 Getreal

Looks like the man ram Aries,mars venus who speaks like a dragon.
    Is the the Antichrist and Mahdi as ALLAH AND YHWH is the same God.
    Lucifer satan/is jesus reborn; with sin.
    “THAT’S WHY THEY THEY BOTH ARE KNOWN FOR HAVING THE MORNING STAR.”
    Without sin before they make up the two witnesses of God. The mahdi makes the three mentioned.

• cdjheaven

Thank you Christopher! You are a voice of one calling out from the wilderness…”Prepare the way of The Lord!” Thank you for your obedience to our Father and Savior! I look forward to meeting you at the Party! 🙂

• Geo F

What can i do i can do what you just did testify!!! bring the lost to be saved! Tell all he is coming for his people! be one of them!

• Kimberly Soenyun

They want us to war!!! Against them so they can kill us in mass. I’m not sleeping hardly at all now. What will happen to everyone? All the people in this country need to understand we peacefully and armed must close the government. All of it. Kill all threats to humanity. Deport all violent sleepers or hang them. I hate even thinking like this. It goes against all I love in this country HUMANITY. JESUS MY LORD AND GOD PLEASE LEAD US IN OUR FIGHT AGAINST EVIL. ALL EVIL. SHINE YOUR LIGHT UPON THE DARK HELP US GOD PLEASE HELP US SAVE EACH Other. OPEN TO IDEAS OVER HERE.