The US Military’s APOCALYPSE Agenda In Syria

• Theo Schutz

Trump is a full on jew puppet…his family..administration is infested with jew. Trump changed his words on 911 and said it originated in Afghanistan what?????? He sent more troops to Afghanistan for money….yes Heroine. So no Trump is a puppet.
    USA created ISIS…caused the war in Ukraine. ..killed Gaddafi. .Sadam..goes on and on. Yet the US people believes Kim Jong Un is the bad guy and enemy???think about this..

• Theo Schutz

I am European and if i were born in Japan you think i will be a Japanese patriot? ?never why…because I am not Japanese. So whats USA? Not a country not sovereign but a world system.

• Palikaroui

Don’t think for one minute that if Trump goes to war with any country that possess nuclear weapons that no Americans will die. They will nuke you and millions will vanish. But again maybe this is what the elite want and Trump is part of it now. Remember what he was saying prior to being elected President? I do remember very very well, that’s why I was supporting him. Now he does exactly the opposite. I believe he will not be elected for a second term. He is worse than Obama and he barks a lot.

• Papicia Papicia

We know they want still to destroy Syria for the account of it all Netanyahu and the Zionists for a greater Israel  & NWO. North Korea is involved in the middle East along side Russia, Syria and the rest and this is why we hear about North  Korea. Iran is protecting herself as she has been the target by Israel for years.

• Ezekiel Bushmills

Love you guys. Prey you guys get better. look… all I know is if we go to war with Korea or Iran any dissenters after that moment better tread lightly. Like Lincoln before him.. Trump and the government will silence those who go against them. We just seen the biggest Democrat Fund Raiser go up in flames like a nobody. I have yet to see any one touch Trump. Yet I see his enemies fleeing the country. I Fear that If we go to all out war on China or Russia we will see modern day internment camps/re-education camps. You cant have a third of the country hating the country while you wage world war 3. Forget the economy because its an illusion based on a lie.

• Javier V

Chad. You spoke the truth!!!
    With all the money spent to create new wars , life would be much better for millions in America.. 1000s need help because of nature.

Almost same income as 20 years ago while living expenses go up and up.
    Meanwhile, many talk about democracy as a shield but are the ones asking for a war to profit, nothing else.

• creeper58272

And the NWO/ANTICHRIST comes in the nick of time to save the day.we were set up again! When will we learn? Putin is a far better leader then Trump will ever be! Trump is too hot headed.

• TheKobe2012

Trump is just playing the elite game what every they say he does I don’t see how everyone still thinks he’s for the people

• mediascala

Hello Chad as you can see the Russia- China-Iran alliance is kicking you out of the whole Middle eastern region while NK is ready to nuke you. I’m afraid your little empire is close to its end, the only thing we don’t know is how you will go down, I bet on a Soviet style collapse. This YT video means nothing, you need to tell your orange handler you don’t want to pay anymore for wars. You still have a chance to save your country but you need to act now before the Eastern alliance nukes you straight to hell.

• ain't dat snipes

russians and iranian decided to take over syria yo,then move on egypt,libya,iraq and saudi’s,russians and their iranian pals starting their massive middle east crusade,while trump tweets and trolls cnn

• Sacred Shaman

The deep state has been deeply embedded for a long time. President Trump took on an almost impossible job. He’s been attacked on every front since he took office, I’ve never seen a president being this targeted ever. I believe President Trump wants to make a difference but it’ll take time. WW 111 would have already begun if Hillary had gotten in. I pray for President Trump and his family and I’m not even American, I don’t want to see America fall.

• Stephani 888

You are wrong and so is Putin just lying. 1000 Isis surrendered in Iraq. They were not being paid the $10. a day to be sent to their families so they surrendered. PM Netanyahu ordered Russia out of Syria. See surrender William Mount Channel video. Get ready for everything to go against you.

• MAX I. MUM

Best video I’ve seen so far, Chad bokzam you hitting lots of points in the video. I agree 100% with everything you said. Greetings from Europe

• V.Shaka Pierre

Kneeling isn’t about the flag chad,it’s about injustice suffered by the same racial group that has fought in every war since 1776. Your reluctance to acknowledge that fact screams your racist inclinations,don’t worry ’bout it,most racist don’t know they are.

• Dartwill daw

Keep in mind that RT has a whole lot of liberals on their programs trying to undermine President Trump on every single issue, not just Syria.