WHAT WILL HAPPEN NOW THAT DONALD TRUMP IS PRESIDENT

A deeper look in to the mechanics of occultism and how that relates to the election of Donald Trump.

Secret Energy – Open Source Spirituality http://secretenergy.com

The Innerversity – School for Advanced Spiritual Knowledge – http://secretenergy.com/innerversity

Sevan’s Instagram: https://instagram.com/astralquest

Sevan’s Facebook: https://facebook.com/innerstand

Looking for Karma free wealth and a new stream of income? Check out our amazing affiliate program and become a Spiritech today!

Looking for real Elements that have been proven to promote activation? Visit the Secret Energy Store http://secretenergy.com/store

• Lady Nenari Princess of the Sea

Reflections Upon the Election~
    There are those who are in a state of us vs them, winners/losers,
    disheartened or gloating. All of this is illusory. Until the masses get and
    accept that voting and politics and all of it is nothing more than
    distractions and accept that this world is full of distractions that keep
    us from focusing on BEing who we REALLY are, there will continue to be this
    divide. What we are to focus upon is what is beyond all of that and into
    what we CAN change and on BEing Love. It matters not who is in office
    ANYWHERE around the world. What matters is our focus upon this that I wrote
    here
    Here is what was shared in that post two weeks ago~
    Nenari Anne Diamond
    October 27 ·
    Last week, an elderly Christian couple the Princess spent time with was
    talking about politics and they asked her who would she vote for and she
    shared with them that she does not vote. When they inquired of her as to
    why, she responded ‘I would rather focus on doing God’s (Source’s) work and
    where I can help humanity change their lives instead on elections and
    politics already decided in which I can do nothing about, I focus on where
    I can help people and what God shows me I can do things about. I vote for
    Love. Love and all its attributes of loving kindness, compassion, caring,
    giving, showing another you love them and telling them, co~creation,
    co~operation, empathy, compassionate listening, community, freedom, union,
    the benefit of all, gentleness, tenderness, softness, real, raw, vulnerable
    from the heartness, generocity, how may I serve, what may I give, how can I
    assist, what is the loving thing to say, do, be in this moment, upliftment,
    encouragement, seeing the God within one another and all. That is what I
    vote for.’ Surprisingly they understood and commended her for such ~Lady
    Nenari, Princess of the Sea
    Only when we move beyond all this and into what I share in this link above
    individually and collectively, will we then see the outer reflection change
    within a leader that reflects our consciousness. We collectively are
    seeking outside of ourselves to somehow change the leader, when it is the
    leader within and collectively that is to shift and change FIRST before we
    will EVER see any leaders of any country change and shift. In Pure Love
    ~Lady Nenari, Princess of the Sea <3

• robert tadic

BAM !

You never fail to impress, thank you so much, the sound of the honest and
    genuine truth is refreshing.
    Peace to you brother

• LookWithIN

If that does’nt give you the fire to lookwithin then we need a bigger jolt
    for innerstanding! Many Thanks James. So should we be meditating during
    this Moon cycle or not?

• Sticky chi

Wow , this is first class info I feel what you say in my heart it resonates
    Big Time.. I will keep vigilant , respect !

• Meshe Nicholson

I can hear the quire singing, “…its the end of the world as we know it…
    and I feel fine… ….time I had sometime alone, time I had sometime
    alone” R.E.M 1987

• Yogi Locs (Ayurvedic Chef)

Definitely synced up, I even have on a black button up today 11/9 lol. As
    always, balanced current sent fam. Wholeness!

• William SweetHeart

You know I’ve been watching and learning from your videos for the past
    couple of months and I have a question. For someone who is financially
    unable to leave the United States. Or at least I think I am. Is it at all
    possible for them to abscond somewhere on planet earth that is safe from
    all the insanity that is going on in the world? Is there a place I can go
    where I don’t have to patronize the overt evils of this world? Are then any
    Countries or untouched territories?

• Tayler Fipke-Shaw

Nailed it again Sevan! I hope everybody can see the positive side, to
    encorporating your entrepreneurial side into this, as I do. Changing the
    world doesn’t happen often with no worldly power, keep it up! And while on
    the subject will you be adding that “water energizer” to the Secret Energy
    shop in the future?

• MJ ENERGY

Brother you are me… I’ve never been disconnected. Contact me brother
    seriously, I’m ready to pull the wild card, I need guidance Sevan.

• trudillia

VERY GOOD VIDEO SEVAN BUT 27 X 2 = 54 ** NOT 52 ** I KNOW THERE IS A CATCH
    TO THIS.. DO SOME LETTERS NOT HAVE A NUMBER VALUE ** I KNOW O IS ZERO FOR
    THE JOKER, IS THERE ANOTHER ONE ? THANKS

• Vivianthegymnast

This is just amazing. Was not expecting real philosophical thought process
    when I clicked on this video. Super impressed and ecstatic more people are
    learning about the matrix. Thank you for teaching me a few new things!!!