Orwellian Shopping Malls Turning Humans Into Lab Rats

• 2004JustBe

Hey, screw social camera and cookies online!!
    These people running into stores and acting like animals I fully avoid such days for shopping!
    It’s so disgusting the selfish greedy people in America!

• Detroit Steve

Wise observation Chad. That is a new one,I haven’t heard that yet. How does the software classify gender? Someone should protest the facial and bio-metric software manufacturers for discrimination. In fact, you’re on to something with this. I say you and Christopher hammer on this. You may go viral and cause a sh*tstorm hahaha

• Don Chizz

“Kashmir”

Oh let the sun beat down upon my face, stars to fill my dream
    I am a traveler of both time and space, to be where I have been
    To sit with elders of the gentle race, this world has seldom seen
    They talk of days for which they sit and wait and all will be revealed

Talk and song from tongues of lilting grace, whose sounds caress my ear
    But not a word I heard could I relate, the story was quite clear
    Oh, oh.

Oh, I been flying… mama, there ain’t no denyin’
    I’ve been flying, ain’t no denyin’, no denyin’

All I see turns to brown, as the sun burns the ground
    And my eyes fill with sand, as I scan this wasted land
    Trying to find, trying to find where I’ve been.

Oh, pilot of the storm who leaves no trace, like thoughts inside a dream
    Heed the path that led me to that place, yellow desert stream
    My Shangri-La beneath the summer moon, I will return again
    Sure as the dust that floats high in June, when movin’ through Kashmir.

Oh, father of the four winds, fill my sails, across the sea of years
    With no provision but an open face, along the straits of fear
    Ohh.

When I’m on, when I’m on my way, yeah
    When I see, when I see the way, you stay-yeah

Ooh, yeah-yeah, ooh, yeah-yeah, when I’m down…
    Ooh, yeah-yeah, ooh, yeah-yeah, well I’m down, so down
    Ooh, my baby, oooh, my baby, let me take you there

Let me take you there. Let me take you there

• Fuzzy One

What’s smart about a TV or anything that says smart? Anything that says smart for you to buy is “STUPID”!!!!! All it does is spy on you without you knowing. They use to put a clipper chip in tv’s radios ect. They have advanced in spying and all you played sheep keep falling for all their crap!!!!.

• Tophet7

@6:00, seriously? I “steal” toilet paper from the loo too. I pull twice the length of that cheap onion paper they call toilet paper and fold it in half twice instead of once before wiping. In the winter, I’ll sometimes “steal” some extra to blow my nose. Cameras in the toilet stalls? F*ck them!

• john al

it is a shame for a human being.It is so embarassing to God.I have no words to describe that.I pray not to see these scenes in my country.It is the definition of trash people who will accept the chip in their body.

• Francisco Gonzalez

And we have the morals to teach our kids to behave and be responsible when grown ups there dam selves look like a bunch of little kids fighting over candy that got thrown on the floor. Fuckin unbelievable….

• Chris Slay

All the camera’s & still no footage of 200 rounds being fired into the hallway striking Jesus camposs in the leg on 32nd floor of mandalay bay

• Gabor Szabo

In know this is off the topic but if sophie is now a citizen with same rights as us, then will she get the death penalty or prison time or probation for breaking the same laws that other humans break with the same rights that every other human has? Or is she really gonna be above the law if she isnt already?

• Fop dune

Don’t believe anything in life. All belief systems and religions are bullshit. Stick to objective reality and real truths. Destroy your TV and don’t watch the news. Don’t vote for politicians that don’t represent the people. Taxation is theft. All major governments are working together to enslave your mind and body. Use technology against the master manipulators while you still can. Psychopaths, sociopaths and people who live to control you will hide behind any mask.

• Lavalambtron

Yes the fact stores are now filming and analysing people with AI seems very disconcerting and illegal. Everyone should watch that netflix series black mirror just to have a glimpse of how scary a highly technological future may turn out to be and we seem to be heading that way.