It’s NEVER Too Late to Change Your Life!

🎉🎈Join the AMTV Bitcoin Crypto Academy Limited Time! https://amtvmedia.vhx.tv/products/bitcoin-crypto-private-academy-limited-seating

📺Join On Demand right now ($5.95 month) for all of our videos completely Uncensored! https://amtvmedia.vhx.tv/

My Website: http://www.amtvmedia.com/
Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/amtvmedia
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/amtvmedia

AMTV Store: https://store.amtvmedia.com/
Newsletter: http://www.amtvmedia.com/newsletter-sign-up

• Denisia Crawford

What is Bitcoin is ushering in the beast system that is in the Bible of the God you speak of. It sure sounds like a cashless (non tangible) system.

• Peter exactly! Carr

LoL! & thanks appreciate your stream! but LoL! I want to see a 1/3 of this world perish! lol & go to Torturing Angel’s & everlasting shame & reproach! & the the lake of hell fire!

• Peter exactly! Carr

lol I’m sorry I was playing video games back in 2000! LoL I would have been like Billy Graham! & LOL! you all better be too! LOL.i already know!

• Handpickedpartz

Moneychanger Greene back on the cash grab…………….what a shocker! Standard sales pitch……….just click the link below you suckers.

• Alpha

I see what you doing but you cant just claim that you are the first to create this bitcoin and crypto currency academy .. lol there are many out there… i even helped my friends make bank for free with all my calls.. keep up the good work tho 😉

• Ronnie Turner

It’s never too late to stop celebrating the New Year in the middle of the winter and start it in the spring the way the bible does.

• Ben Zimmer

Chris …love your stuff. Can you offer insight into FunFair coin either here or in the crypt academy. Thx brother

• RebelAgainst TheEstblishment

Oh great hes back to spiritual talk,, its not bitcoin because hes allowed us to comment and thumb his crap down.

• Zachary Zander

You nailed it . . . Never get too comfortable or you’ll never grow. People don’t like discomfort and that holds them back physically, economically, spiritually, etc. Happy New Year!!!

• Dennis White

Sure glad I’m NOT invested in bitcoin. Australian banks have frozen accounts of bitcoin buyers / sellers. What happens when they do that in the USA?

• Tim Foose

Great live show, love the energy today!!

GOD BLESS Chris !!

I know what you stand for after 8 years of listening!
    Also love all the haters lately, lol

Keep up the Fight !!

• joe thompson

Giving your life to Jesus Christ was probably a good thing seeing that you’re completely batshit crazy just ribbon you a bit no harm intended

• Mark Gabera

I’m surprised to see Chris still has around 463K subscribers, that’s quite sad, really sad and kind of frightening as well, that so many people are simply unable to see Chris for what he truly is, or what he has become over the past few years or so, a greedy shill, an Alex Jones wonnabe, who’s desperate for money, recently more obvious so than ever, with this latest money grab/SCAM called the Bitcoin Academy. Or even more laughable, a crowd funding social media documentary he asked $150.000 for. Many channels did such documentaries basically for zero $ budget, yet this scammer has the balls or no shame to ask for $150k. People, the guy want’s your money, that’s all he cares about, his daily/weekly concern is coming up with a way to scam you and take your lovely money. I see many falling for it, sadly. I’ve been following him for many years, I began when he had only 12,000 subscribers. He seemed honest and legit back then, but once he began advertising shit like Alex Jones, from that point on, this once good channel began to fall apart. Today, well, a lot of people more or less realized everything said above and AMTV/Chris is now the comedy channel more than anything else, I check it occasionally to see what new scam Chris has come up with and have a good laugh. I predict he’ll soon hire and have ON some cute busty babe to boost the views and attract more sheeple and thus money, sheeple lacking the ability to bust him.

signed – disappointed long time follower, no more dude

• Geovany Franco

Cant take you seriously with all that religious BS depend on yourself for anything and everything dont depend on a dictator .. that’s the difference between believing in fantasies and being a leveayan Satanist …

• K P

You’re a born liar. Everything has changed your life according to you. One thing is true…..your subs are going down by the 100’s & at last people are realising what you are.

• Eric Jenkin

Amen Brother I’m in that place right now and it feels just as crap as it always has, maybe I’ve gotten a bit better at dealing with it but the drain hole hasn’t got a new lick of paint since the the last time I was here! Thanks though and it’s important to remember things change and move forward.

• ajc713

Heads up: sounds great giving your life to Christ, but have you received HIS life he gave for and to YOU! The true change we all need is ETERNAL life.
    1 Corinthians 15: 1-4 (KJV)
    the GOSPEL of YOUR salvation:
    1 Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand;
    2 By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain.
    3 For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures;
    4 And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day accord- ing to the scriptures¯_(ツ)_/¯