The SECRET to Doing Big Things in Life and Achieving Your Dreams

• GODIsPRECIOUS

“Everyone who listens to these words of mine and acts on them will be like a wise man who built his house on a rock. The rain fell, the floods came, and the winds blew and buffeted the house. But it did not collapse, it had been set solidly on rock. Matthew 7:24-25

• J Palm

Ive been following you for awhile Christopher. I too am a Christian. Its been nice to see the change in you. When I used to listen to you around my son and you used some colorful language, i would tell him that youre one of the good guys but youre just a little rough around the edges. I dont have to say that anymore and i find myself watching more. Keep letting God work in your life. Excellent video by the way!

• jo johns

no no don’t fucking lie asshole we all know the best gift you ever got was a big donation from some bit coin freak for a 100 k and now you own some crypto school ,your such an ass suction tool

• Michael Villalpando

But seek ye first the kingdom of God and all his righteousness and then everything will be added unto you
    God will always provide

• John Doe

Your biggest critic is your own family and friends. I will prove them all wrong just like you Chris. Crypto has been the biggest success in my life. It taught me how to be patience and invest wisely. Sometime this year, I might even quit my dead end job.

• Michael Lee

You have inspired me today you told me the truths that I already know…pray to God risk more -work determine to succeed and get up off the floor and try again…

Thanks for telling friends the truth -its mostly our own fault for being stuck..or broke…its not forever but another speed bump of life..

Please contact me..
    Michael K Lee

• Mark Dice

AMTV in 2017: “The world is going to end soon. WW3 is about to start! Buy a bug-out bag and storeable food, now!”

AMTV in 2018: “I’m a millionaire from my early bitcoin purchases, life is great, forget everything I said.” (deletes hundreds of previous videos fear mongering about the end of the world, disables comments on most new videos) “Let me teach you how to achieve your dreams” 😆

• Bullion Forever

My brother went to college, has a bachelor’s degree in business finance. Beat out 97 people to get the job he wanted. I’d say he killed it. College isn’t for everyone but I don’t see it as a scam.

• Bruno Weight

There’s a guy on YouTube saying that you decided to accept Jesus Christ because you were hated on YouTube and now that you’ve accepted Jesus you’re now trying to get money from people for your Bitcoin class this guy is by grand supreme so you should watch this video from 2 weeks ago he says you’re a false Christian.. did you just become a Christian and hasn’t profited you with followers and money? It seems to be upsetting this guy that put this video out you should check it out check it out see what’s going on…

• mike tite

Very convenient of you shills to forget WHO still controls the narrative, and WHO still makes the rules.  If they wanted to they could manufacture ANY event, to manipulate ANY aspect of digital currency, at ANY time… WHICH IS EXACTLY WHAT WILL HAPPEN.  These shills constantly talk about the New World Order, and yet advocate for a one world currency.