Why YOU Should Never Get a REAL Job

• Nathalie M

well imagine if people would build houses for each other like they did in ancient times,everybody should have beautiful spacious home like they have in historic neighborhoods ,that we still can see today, it was not as hard and expensive as they want everybody to believe and everybody would grow their own food create have no diseases no stress no jealousy

• A.H H

Workers at Google maintaining Youtube data centers and making sure its up to date for you to upload your videos have a real JOB !!! so you depends on people who hate their works at groceries, automobile comapines and then you say I’m now the king and now you all work for me guys!!! Haha you are hypocrite

• NismoFury

Just bc you made it making videos doesn’t mean all of us can do the same. We have to eat and pay bills. Otherwise why are we suppose to do? Waste our time and money on a pipe dream. We all can’t be rock stars. Life is not what you make it. Life is what others allow you to make it.

• A.H H

Real jobs means a productive jobs, jobs that serve the social system and provide quality for the people.
    Your job has no productivity, you just internet commentator. Society is not getting anything out of it.

Anyway, real job has different meaning depends in the economical system

• ccressy7

Never work a real job so you can watch Amtv all day and make Chris money. He is speaking out his ass. I majored in geography in college and since 2015 Ive been a truck driver. I love it now.

• Getto Survivor Channel

Funny that this is the topic of the day, many people including family used to tell me why don’t you just take any job. I would say no because I don’t want to settle for a job that I’d probably get stuck in, I rather work some where that I would enjoy getting up and putting in the hours and not stressing myself…

• Rick Schmidt

I don’t want to settle, so I’m building my skills to become a graphic designer which may allow me to work from home. But I’m also not putting all my eggs in one basket so I’m going to build other skills too.

• chris elliott

Damned if you do work, damned if you dont, unless you made hundreds of thousands in the crypto market, so you can do what you actually want to do with your life having the backing, and security to do so. Many dont have that security, and have no choice. They have a family, bills, rent, what are they supposed to do, “oh screw it, Chris is right, I quit!” Two months later, Homeless being spit on by society. Thanks man!

• Clay Mccormick

FIRST if you have ideas about how to start a business there has never been a better time.
    SECOND if you love something the money will follow, doing something to just get by this is slow death.get f you money so you can work at what you want rather that what someone else wants they seldom appreciate the the focus and fire you bring to their business.do this for yourself first foremost and always.

• greg scott

This guy is a complete twat, he thinks he’s the bee’s knees cause he cashed in his bitcoins and made a couple of million.

• Zachary Zander

Nothing wrong with going to work to make a living. Just don’t be a slave because you have a huge mortgage, car payments, credit card bills. Work isn’t so bad when you know that you can give your boss a two finger notice at any time.

There are a lot of people these days who should get “a real job”. Let’s be honest they aren’t putting a business plan for the next big thing together in their head when they are watching Wheel of Fortune all day. I wouldn’t let my kid play video games all day if I had a kid. He is just being lazy.

• Mike Morrison

Lol. Tesla cannot compete without Government subsidies, this is well known. Once their subsidies were taken away for buying their cars, their sales dropped to almost nothing.

• Purr Cat

If you are self employed you control the income and outpay. You pay your own taxes. If you work for IBM etc a good 25-40% is taken right off the top. I hate SF Bay Area freeways so I drove to work on hours to that advantage. And so on

• 6 Gorillion D Chess

Why get a real job when you can create a YouTube scam money operation that preys upon gullible fools? Why? Because some people would rather be broke or work an honest job than rip people off that’s why

• ĄŋţђǫŋƴĢ

I work my ass off at UPS for $30/hour. I’m not rich but I am thankful for being able to put a roof over my head, healthcare and freedom. Oh and btw I’m not married and I don’t have kids. MGTOW 4 life.

• Artist Group

The corporation stole the best paperwork, peoples equity and credit, and dole it out at a rate that won’t feed a cat, when we realize the essence of the fraud, things will change.