• skylarscaling

This does make me sad about Senator Lee, but sadly he does have to “play the game” until we get term limits enacted and stop politics from being a CAREER.

• sportyj2420

Mike Lee could of kept the course,and he would of had my vote with zero dollars spent on a campaign,now he can spend 100 million and he won’t get my support,good job Mike,cater to the lobbyist,and loose your supporters

• llo97

Sounds like a slogan for the Democrats or the Republican left! I do not like the inferences and assumptions without any evidence of slimy goings on. This is a smear job worthy of Barry! I do not know Mike Lee but I do know that he has caused problems for the Left of both parties and smear jobs like this is how they get rid of problems. It seems to me that you expect Mike Lee to campaign with funds out of his, his family’s, and friend’s funds? Can you say job finished!? When you go after Nancy Pelosi, Harry Reid, John Boehner, Dinah Feinstein Thad Cochran, Barry Obama, or any of the other politicians soliciting 100s of millions of dollars from dubious sources I will give you some credence.

• Jen Hunter

Go to opensecrets and check out Mike Lee for yourself.  Check out your favorite politicians…spread the word, call them out.

• Kris Kringle

I see Beck has convenience Lee to make a trip to take balls and bears to the illegals in the dark of night- what happened to the rule of law, LEE?  Making an atmosphere for more to come- so – unfriend on FB

• Kris Kringle

When you have a 100 lobbyist for each ‘elected’, the voice of the citizen will not be heard. the fair way would be a representative for the people being with the lobbyist when meeting a Senator or congressman.

• Michael Heidbreder

Crony capitalism? Why not do a post on crony grassroots? You guys should know an awful lot about that. …..

• Jason Vaughn

I think it is good to work with lobbyist they agree with. There is a big difference in working with like-minded lobbyists and cronyism.

• P0LICEstateWATCH

who cares if you get elected and reelected if you just become another one of THEM. theres a reason why an occasional tea party champion gets elected, while most grassroots candidates fail. its because theyre compromised, fundamentally. Mike Lee was always questionable at best. Like Obama, hes good a presenting rhetoric that inspires the grassroots, and solutions that sound promising in theory, but these people would never be allowed to pass anything that would make any actual difference against corporate fascist government. Ron Paul sponsored many measures that would change the way things are done in dc, and it was a miracle if he could get a dozen cosponsors