BITCOIN MILLIONAIRE EXPLAINS WHY BITCOIN DOUBLED IN PRICE IN 2-WEEKS

• Ed Ca

I talked to some coworkers they all heard about btc but think is rip off . . . others outside the workplace said it is a ” bubble ” how can it a be a in a bubble when just a tiny fraction of the population is buying it … the Stock Market , the USD, the paper gold they are BUBBLES . .we will see in 3 years from now how btc is doing ! . .. Salud amigos .

• Giorgia Agnese

Ahhh where are the your glasses??? Not used more??? U used only the sunglasses ! How you have specked of the love ? When ? Where? U are a light soldier?? Ok present you like a light soldier ! I remember you that in your are the green card for the import the Americans in the others country I WANT REMEMBER YOU THIS where you ask the personal documents or you want say that’s this not true ? You not ammect the your mistakes? Ahh sorry you are a poor person like a real Christian are a persecution right? When you have speak the sport in your video or post? I remember you this NEVER you had told the spiritual life or sthe life in sports ohh you speak always how you are a great man ! This is a your umilitty?????

• Shannon Clements

Sorry I wasn’t in a good position when I came to you. Hopefully I can get something out all this though. Multimillionaire? I didn’t start early enough or even with enough money for all that. A few thousand? Hopefully.

• Ed Ca

this is his channel he will do as he likes . . just try to understand him and watch him or maybe dont watch him . . . he left the corporate world to be his own boss . . . love it or hate it
    salud amigos we will have 7 yeas of Fat cows with Trump since GOD put him there for 2 terms…. so enjoy the ride …and pray for America and Pray for our president Trump

• Ed Ca

yes JESUS CRISTO give us our Blessings and HE is coming back soon brothers and sisters ! Pray for America and for our president TRUMP

• Giorgia Agnese

You want remember the LAS VEGAS CHRISTOPHER?????????? YOU WANT SPEAKERS THE THIS OR YOU HAD FORGOTTEN THIS???????? OR HOW YOU ARE GREAT WITH PINTEREST????? Sorry but you not are for nothing funny now I understand this so much after unferluky sorry the my henglish language BUT I AM A ITALIAN WOMAN WITH A PRIDES TO IS A ITALIAN WOMAN AND I SAY THE ITALIAN PPL NOT ARE ONLY A GREAT PPL BUT A PPL THE WARRIORS THAT HAD CONQUERED THE 1/2 WORLD WITHOUT A MONEY sleeve the the America after the second wars mondial and the real Italian have the smiling in the face ! Know the Love ! Christofer now it’s impossible also followed and to listening your music your voice your video in the end because the only word that I listen it’s RICH ! U port only a tears a troubled ! Opening a banking Christofer only for u ! And whip follow u you know who is ? You only you with the others accounts ! U cannot makes feel a rich emotion !

• Shannon Clements

Oh yeah…I keep forgetting to ask you what do you think of dogecoin? I watched it rise to over half a penny even though it’s supposedly a joke coin & nothing more is going to be donw for it. Yet it still ruses. I own 10,000 of them.

• TJ Crncich

Check out my channel to see how you can begin to earn 1 BTC ($14k) a month simply by just using your Google Chrome browser! You don’t need to be a genius in order to make mining profitable!! I’ve made $500 in half a month and it’s just the beginning! Check out the video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sFBzC_RKBQU …. OR check out Cryptotab’s site and sign yourself up and get started! https://getcryptotab.com/54697 . You will DEFINITELY not regret it! Easiest money I’ve ever made to date!

• Sith Rocker

WARREN BUFFET SAYS CRYPTO IS GOING TO CRASH, GOLDMAN SACHS SAYS THEY ARE GOING TO TAME BITCOIN, WHO HAS THE MOST POWER TO MAKE THAT HAPPEN, THEY DO, CHRIS HAS NO POWER TO STOP IT. SO, WHO ARE YOU GOING TO BELIEVE?

• Gold Banking Specialist

The KaratBank Coin is a blockchain-based cryptocurrency. Specifically designed to be used as a generally accepted electronic payment means for all who consider gold as a traditional, true, secure and value-stable medium.

• Matt Carroll

Wow your comments are turned on again. You aren’t a master of crypto lol you put some money into it and it shot through the roof. You got lucky and are now a rich douche. I was once a sub and was thinking the other day to check out your content to see if ever video was still and ad, and now this is what you are. Sad.. I really enjoyed your content once upon a time.

• Leonard turner

If bit coin fails your finished talk about all your eggs in one basket
    Used to like your show now I ask myself have you been demonicly influenced been overwritten or just fucking lost your mind for fuck sake snap out of it

• Shane Fisher

You’re nice to listen to Christopher..Jesus Christ is the reason for anything good I have in life as well..we started Bitcoin mining and are doing well..keep up the good work brother!! Are u related to Brian Green?

• Donna

I agree with Obiwon76. Have a second channel that you post the Bitcoin content on. There is nothing wrong with loading all of this under a second account. That way you won’t disappoint those who were used to the original AMTV content. BITCOIN TV?