The Canadian Revolution WILL BE Privatized! – The TRUTH with Tim Moen

Josh Sigurdson talks with Tim Moen, Leader of The Libertarian Party of Canada at Anarchapulco, 2018.
During the interview, Josh and Tim go into the efficiency of private industry on the free market and how it far outweighs the inefficiency of the public sector.
Tim is a fireman and a paramedic. He’s seen the reality first hand and while many scream “without government, how will we put out fires and help the sick and injured?” the fact of the matter is, private care givers have far more incentive to do well, provide the right treatments at the lowest price for highest quality on the free market. Without the government intervention there wouldn’t be massive monopolized pharmaceutical and insurance rackets subsidized by the “free healthcare” which in reality is simply not free.
We would see free market competition, innovation and individual demand. If one company did badly, individuals would simply move to a better competitor at a lower price and higher quality of output.
These are basic market principles, but far too many gloss over it.

When people think of privatizing everything, it scares them and rightly so. They think it’s going to mean major monopolies everywhere. However, there ARE major monopolies everywhere and they have been propped up by government regulations, taxes and subsidies. The regulations allegedly in place to stop major monopolization actually aides the monopolies. It shoves small businesses out of the market that can’t afford to keep up with the taxes and regulations. How exactly is that fair, but individuals deciding with the demand of their dollar “unfair”?

Tim Moen also breaks down his thoughts on the upcoming Canadian Federal Election and taking on Justin Trudeau. The idea that we need to change the culture, not the politics. That individuals far too often flock into collectives of voting for whomever easily counteracts the other major candidate. Left, right and repeat.
Now as voluntaryists here at WAM, our thoughts on actually getting into politics and changing it from within is debatable. However, Tim is a friend of ours and he’s proven himself to be incredibly principled over the past 3 years that we’ve known him. So while we are not handing out any endorsements to anyone running for office anywhere, we endorse him as an individual. Someone with a strong conscience and a belief in voluntary interactions between free individuals.
His ability to educate on that subject is very important to bringing more people to the message of liberty.

We always appreciate his time.

Stay tuned for more from WAM!

Video edited by Josh Sigurdson

Featuring:
Tim Moen
Josh Sigurdson

Graphics by Bryan Foerster and Josh Sigurdson

Visit us at www.WorldAlternativeMedia.com

LIKE us on Facebook here:

Follow us on Twitter here:

FIND US ON STEEMIT:

BUY JOHN SNEISEN’S LATEST BOOK HERE:
Paperback
Kindle

DONATE HERE:
Help keep independent media alive!

Pledge here! Just a dollar a month can help us stay on our feet as we face intense YouTube censorship!

BITCOIN ADDRESS:
18d1WEnYYhBRgZVbeyLr6UfiJhrQygcgNU

World Alternative Media
2018

“Find the truth, be the change!”

• Phyllis Scott

Private Prisons faking crimes and forcing minors into prison for profit. The commonwealth is for all of us not just corporate welfare queens.

• Darcy Martin

This fellow Tim. Is leaps and bounds better then our currant PM. Canada needs matriarchs of the people. Not these groomed career politicians that are endorsed through lobbyists and corporations. Then they walk away from their political careers as multi millionaires. Something must be done before this rich natural resourced Canada is bled dry, polluted and bankrupt.

• Tpro 1115

BYE BYE JUSTINE PEDEAU THE FEMINIST FREAK THAT DOESN’T EVEN WEAR A HIJAB? ??? PUT YOUR MONEY WHERE YOUR MOUTH IS PEDEAU AND START SPORTING A HIJAB !!! YOU FUCKING CREEP YOU WANT OUR WOMEN TO BE IMPRISONED IN ONE !!! FUCK YOU! !!

• Free Saxon

Is your guest standing on a chair? Or you on your knees, is he a giant? Or are you small ? Sorry to be frivolous

• DarthShadie

I can go on for hours about the health system. I heal myself all on my own, yes with therapists, but they are not recognised by the state. I use natural healing remedies and alternative forms of therapy. No one pays for it but me, because the government does not pay these things. I am allergic to medication, it can kill me, and all those government organisations for mental health give NOTHING to people who suffer from mental illness. And did I heal, did it work? YES. I healed depression already, I treat physical ailments. I am healing anxiety and have healed A LOT of my CPTSD. Yes, I still have a long way to go, but considering where I started off, I’m doing fairly well. If I can do it, so can others. With a private system, my taxes would not go for people’s medical bills, I would keep them for MY medical bills. I wouldn’t be paying TWICE, mine and theirs. People want proof that it works, that we don’t need medication to heal and we can do it through alternative and natural forms and remedies. I am that proof, and you watch, I’ll heal my anxiety disorder too, and my burnout and my CPTSD too. Healing depression was just the beginning. By the way, EFT and Mind Calm are excellent therapy techniques for anyone wondering.

• Tony Rodriguez

Healthcare is overpriced. Taking universal healthcare away wont change that amount taken from your checks, it will just be used for something else. If you really want to do something, you have to stop Big Pharma from raising prices on medicine. Its absurd people are paying 3x-10x the original price of medicine. Why do you think they dont want to lose their universal healthcare?

• Eagle Vision

So many White Canadian men out of work or under work, while Brown Replacements get free money from Trudeau to start businesses. Capital Treason of highest order!

• Eagle Vision

Justin Trudeau-Castro said “The very concept that Canada was founded by European settlers is offensive to me. Old stock White Canadians are an unpleasant relic, and quite frankly, replaceable. And we will replace them.” Justin Trudeau, when asked about his Open Borders immigration strategy.
    “Honour killings should not be seen as ‘barbaric’.” Justin Trudeau