RED ALERT! WHERE ARE ALL MY VIDEOS!?

• AMTV

Never SOLD OUT… I’m just Smart and Building the Future. Remember, I’ve been doing this 10yrs and Survived for a Reason. God Bless!! AMTV is Going to be HUGE!!!! #AMTV #BitcoinRich #Zero2One

• Kickmehardonatreadmill

Hire Rich Locascio he’s on Gab currently. You should take on CNN Student News and build a new AMTV Student News.

• Thomas R Prendergast

Please get a ROKU account if you do not already have one. Include it with your subscription, which I am already in brother.

• Wendy Hall

I think a call for an uprising is a great content creator. Don’t know his real name but he gets censored a lot because he calls out satanic and illuminati agenda. I also know he is a Christian. He could use the help. God bless you, Christopher!

• Randy Miranda

No thanks Chris , there are plenty of other channels with great content. I left when you started pushing the money /bit coin thing. I only have so much time to listen to news every day anyhow and have moved on.

• Randy Miranda

Take off that suit and put your “I only kneel for Jesus” T-shirt back on. We liked you better that way. Oh, I forgot you can’t because it doesn’t mix with the bit-coin business.

• UnknownTrance87

Thanx for the update Chris! Been following you for years & im very excited for ya dude. You should get a hold of infowars & colab with them or something.

• BRIM

you didn’t sell out? you’re so against censorship but you disabled comments because you dont want to hear what people have to say🤔 your channel use to be good but you’ve lost all credibility my friend.

• Edith Finch

Brazenly overcompensates for selling out. Makes hollow argument from authority to his childlike and impressionable audience of sycophants. Reaps profit from the most intellectually vulnerable marks.

• Tim Hanson

For someone who predicted Hillary Clinton would win the 2016 election, you certainly have a lot of confidence in bitcoin and decentralized technology. I’m just saying you could be wrong, and you should talk about how you could be wrong. nobody knows what the crypto markets will do. You feed on fear. Fear of WWIII, Fear of Hillary Clinton, Fear and Respect of Jesus, and Fear of Missing Out on Bitcoin. You found a way to personally profit from each. Wonder what’s next

• delete afterreading

Damn Chris… this is a total sell out. You’re not interested in getting the real news out to everyone anymore unless it makes you money. You stand on God now to do it like a money hungry corrupted Church, while you advertise for bitcoin and boast of your money. Wow. Just wow Chris. I thought you were the real deal. Thanks for teaching me to trust no one to stick in there with real news for people for the right reasons. You say you’re not a sell out, but you really are. There’s no other way to see it. This was your plan the whole time. Enjoy your money Chris. I’m out. Unsubscribe.

• Gary Bentley

ALERT all he does is ask for money….. but he’s a Bitcoin millionaire Ha humble If he says 10 years one more time we ain’t taking on no-one.. hire anyone who doesn’t beg for money.. How many times have we heard We full of crap

• rashaddancer

I tried subscribing with bitcoin. And I was told bitcoin is not expecting.. then I tried Twittering never got a response yet.. what a hypocrite, really no bitcoin is accepted?? Lol give me break what kinda scheme are you running here???