Deep State FAMILY Forced To Reveal Itself As Silent Coup Begins To Fail

• BOBBY SLAY

Your boss has no record for being a wall Street trader or money manager, I looked for his license, not there. Use to love this channel but something has happened CG with the crypto, sad.

• Allen Hymen

Wake up people, Trump is no different than any other presidents prior to him since JFK. Deep state or as I call it, the war industry owns him completely. Soon, we’ll be in war with Iran and maybe even Russia. Nothing has changed, they just put hevey lipstick on this fat pig.

• Casey G

I’m sorry but what the heck, the front page on all those magazines “the second coming” “can he deliver?” “A new hope” “god of all things” As a Christian i find these choice of words very interesting..

• Joe Taz

Where’s “Bitcoin Millionaire” these days? Sign up now!! The price is soon going up!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• j.c avila

Really!!!! AMTV …. bitcoin milliners ….. yet pushing so hard sales for crypto courses ๐Ÿ™
    And now back packs ๐Ÿ™

And didnโ€™t forget : โ€œ you are entitled to your own opinions BUT not to many facts in which you guys r wrong โ€œ

• Shelly Long

Chad, you’re awesome. We Love your fresh in your face truth. You’re a true infowarrior . Keep up the good work . I enjoy listening to you and laughing in agreement. Brennan is pretty hideous. He has the kind of face you just wanna rip off to expose the devil underneath it like Scooby Doo

• Robbin Papalucas

I do not BELIEVE I KNOW SES SENIOR EXECUTIVE SERVICE DO THE HOMEWORK ON THIS ORG ITS THE DARK STATE ITS CALLED THE SES CHECK IT๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฏ

• Eugene Fisher

Dr. Paul said the deep state playbook was already ago way before 9/11. They just needed a reason , 9/11 was that reason. We feel for it hook, line and sinker.

• Mario Campos THE FAM

Chad your a great reporter!! But let me get you!!!!straight here!!at this very moment trump is about to level down Damascus at any day at any time!he just told Russia to fuck off Syria because they are preparing an intensive attack on Syria !with common sense do you really think Russia is gonna say yes to this China already reported positions in around the U.S. coasts and threaten to level Washington D.C. do you see the shit trump is about to do!! That there tells me he is in it all along and don’t give a shit if we burn in a nuclear counter attack !how about you and your bitcoin buddy start pressuring Donald trump and spread news to the masses was about to happen! And no I’m not an anti trump but he is making the biggest mistake in humanity life !God I pray trump is bluffing because if he’s not ! Its over!

• Kat McD

I bet a lot of you missed the hint of deep state controlled media during the Vietnam war in the movie Good Morning Vietnam. It didn’t start with 9-11.

• ElijahJohn888

John 6:39 And this is the will of him that has sent me, that of all that he has given me I should lose nothing, but should raise it up in the last day.

• ElijahJohn888

TRUMP aka a dictator in the making & PENCE/ARE LYING HYPOCRITE PERVERTS & I CAN LIVE WITH THAT b/c MANY MEN/WOMEN ARE ALSO. BUT WHAT I CANNOT & WILL NOT ACCEPT IS THE FACADE THAT They PUT FORTH THAT they are SOME THING ELSE OTHER THEN A LYING HYPOCRITICAL POLITICIANS . 3/20/18 ~MARANATHA~