The WINDOW on Bitcoin is Closing!! 1000X RETURNS

• Michael Primavera

Ethereum will destroy Bitcoin in the long-run; and if not ETH, than another crypto. The way the BTC program is written is flawed. It isn’t designed for long-term use—it’s a beta of a cryptocurrency. It is designed to only process a minuscule 7 transactions per second. And there’s no one at the helm, so it will never be fixed. No one to call for bad transactions or stolen coin. Massively flawed. But you’re absolutely right about the blockchain tech being here to stay. And the blockchain itself is a flaw of bitcoin, since 100 years from now the data will be simply too much to handle—although that may change with the evolution of computing. But then the SHA-256 cryptographic security will be annihilated by quantum computing. The fact that the program can’t be changed is its very flaw. And you’re also right about barely anyone understanding it. That’s the problem. I’m at UMass Boston in my senior year for Computer Engineering; I’m standing next to the mining machine I built, right now. This tech is absolutely beyond the scope of anyone without the CS backgrounder needed to truly get it—like trying to read a book written in Mandarin when you don’t know Mandarin. Integrate the CS with the finance aspect of it all—which you’re absolutely right about, too—and you have a tech that carries as much massive complexity as it does potential.

• Church Vs State

My car sounds better and faster. God bless, Like I said in a video I did about you almost two years ago that you would go the preacher mood, and you did.

• Anmar S.

Do you guys remember Armando Montelango who scammed people by taking away their savings to teach them how to flip houses for big profits. This guy reminds me of him. He’s doing the same thing with bitcoin. He’s trying to trick you to pay him money for something you can easily do on your own. Guys! don’t follow these fake lunitic “gurus”. Just buy the bitcoin and hold it, very easy and simple! God forgive us! There are so many liars out there.

• john Chesterfield

I bought bitcoin in 2015 when it was under $250. Buy bitcoin off of coinbase and store it on a trezor hardware wallet. From there , learn about it on the internet. Where you get the information is up to you!

• Giorgia Agnese

In finally where is the real Christopher Greene? Or Christopher Greene not exists more the truth Christopher Greene? Chris where are you?

• AMTV

For those of You that Get It so Glad to Have You at the Course!! CHANGING LIVES!! CHANGING THE WORLD!! So Glad to be a Part of it! Don’t PAY Attention to the Critics. God Bless – CG
    🔑BITCOIN / CRYPTO PRIVATE ACADEMY: http://www.BitcoinRich.com

• fernando jesus

Christopher I’m 18, I’m graduating high school this year. I have to move to Portugal for 1 year to be able to get my permanent residency as I came here as a tourist and because of new laws, I can’t stay in the U.S. till I get my permanent residency from my mom who is one. I’m going to Portugal and I’ll probably start college in the university of Lisbon for 1 year and when I get my American status I plan on going to college or going straight into the army(not sure yet), In Portugal I have a House that’s mine and is worth around 450,000 Euros, I plan on selling it. What tips could you give me ? How much of that money should I invest in crypto currency ? And is going to college really worth it ? I speak 4 languages and I love politics and how the government works and I’d like to do that as a career. Any tips regarding my situation?

• 1SYCRYD

This is how these Conmen make there money… Sucker you in by keywords like, Before it’s too late, see what I have, You can be like me, see my fancy new toys, you can be like me, all you have to do is pay me first… small print says, results not typical… lmao suckers

• 1SYCRYD

PS.. That V6 turbo is a piece of crap, wait tell you get 3000 miles and it starts falling apart, look up the forums on it, not reliable at all… yesh, yeah. I know, it’s under warranty… and your losing money on it daily, good investment bro… haha

• bright light

YEAH LETS GET THIS NEW WORLD ORDER ROLLING BABY !. Bring in the beast system . Whooooooo ! Yeeeeeehaaaaaa!!! Let’s fund this thing ! Just don’t take the mark ….

• SoldierOfYahawashi

bro you a sell out, one day you talking about war the next day you talking about bitcoin, thats why people should just follow the Bible. I thought you was selling bug out bags

• Vincent Ark

I think many people will not trust you because they are programmed to think we can’t earn big amount of money when we are in the middle or low class. But I know by experience you say the TRUTH. I made 40 000 USD from an investment of 2500 USD last year, thanks to my learning in Crypto Trading sector. I even bought a Ferrari Watch to a close friend. I’m educating myself every single day and now I’m reading books on real estate, in order to diversify my investments. I’m french and I swear on my life : you reading this, if I did it, you can did it too. Being rich is at first a question of mindset. There is NO PROBLEMS, only CHALLENGES. Good luck.

• miguel f

bitcoin bigger than internet ? bitcoin needs the internet Chris !!!! with a 3rd world war in our window., 21 trillions in debt and my 8 dlls an hour salary I will not risk my savings in bitcoin ., play with your cards Chris just inform don’t push anybody that is not fear .,