Criminal Psychopaths Run The Government…Let’s Give Them More Power!!!

SHOW NOTES AND MP4: https://www.corbettreport.com/?p=23292

We all know that the criminal psychopaths who populate the government will stop at nothing to achieve their sadistic ends. But you’ve gotta vote for someone, right? So why not vote for the criminal psychopath that promises you free healthcare? Or maybe the criminal psychopath that promises to keep you safe from the big, bad turban-wearing (Gladio-sponsored) boogeymen? Anyway, I’m sure it’ll all work out…

Category: Corbett Report

• TACHYON TIME LORD

elected public SERVANTS administering functions of an Office should be chipped and monitored 24/7/365 and should be held criminally responsible for any abuse of the office they hold, and local boards should have to investigate and sign off on their performance every year, and each yearly report should include any and all public complaints of the office holder for future reference and investigation.   A NATION OF LAWS NOT THE WHIM OF A CABAL.

• Deborah Sinico

While, I do agree with you James, that doesn’t mean I am content to stand idly by while the cesspool Governs!

• TD Fair

I am guilty of this myself. I’ve argued with so many that we should care for our own first. But as I step away from my own nationalism and see the bigger picture of global suffering by design, I now advocate The Venus Project. Yes I still have hopes that Trump will prosecute the guilty in our gov’t, I wanted so badly for him to FIRE so many, but I do realize he can only do what he is allowed to do. I do not want the NWO, but one world working in unity for the greater good of humanity.

• magentawave

So true. The world is run by psychopaths and like all psychopaths they have an insatiable need to control others and create division and chaos because that is what makes them feel alive. Dr. Robert Hare refers to these conscienceless creatures as “intra species predators”.

• Michigan WoodlandWarrior

Thx James, I think Diabolical Narcissistic Criminal Psychopaths and Sociopaths in Governments with their Left Right Parasitic Paradigm, are the over arching dynamic for why the world is the way it is today. And the worse part is the Diabolical. mww

• elektron2kim

I think we have parked most of the psychopaths in government intentionally. Big walls and wars never becomes reality or it takes so long that the original intent is useless. We know that they have to fake everything and we expect no real dangers from government.

The problem is when the free psychopath start to run around in a corporation together with normal people and they all agree to steal everything left in government in a speciel deal with a government psychopath.

• MsTruthrules

I think it’s a prerequisite to be a psychopath to aspire to any position of power. They know those that can be manipulated, coerced, blackmailed into doing the most despicable things without blinking an eye. Most are predisposed to doing the most evil ruthless things to other human beings without flinching. We can fully expect that anyone who reaches pinnacles of power are the most disgusting excuses for human beings. Thugs, murderers, thieves, pedophiles, satanists, demonic, luciferian, sadists, psychos. Total dregs of society.

• rcaugh

Trump has upended the belief that government actually cares about you. At least we now know without a doubt. They are morally corrupt, valueless, greedy, psychopaths.

• TD Fair

I feel like a living paradox, a walking contradiction. At home I feel all gooey, the world is full of good people, let’s spread love and hope. I leave my home and am filled with rage and disgust by my fellow man. I comment on a post in facebook or twitter, let’s be better and am so easily baited into conflict. I support Trump while hoping the government fails and people realize we no longer need governed but still fall victim to the R/D division while being fully aware they both fail us daily. I want to believe there is a god, but how could a benevolent god sit by and witness such suffering with no interference? How do we break the cycle? How do we walk away from everything we’ve been conditioned to believe? How do we shed our own bias?

• Iron Candy

Whats with the pedophile angle? Some people may enjoy being evil without touching little kids…
    Weird conclusions like that are usually a sign of stress & right-winged simplemindedness.

Anyway keep going James!

• Jay the Explorer

Spot on, of course, but let’s not forget the PRIVATE psychopaths — the Monsantos, the Bayers, the Googles, the Haliburtons… Government is supposed to be the counter to these, although it’s been largely captured and neutered so that they’re one and the same. Without any representation of public interest, the corporations will have… make that THEY DO HAVE free reign to use and abuse the public to their heart’s content. So what now? How can the public organize in such a way to protect our own interests?

• superpoof

There is an obvious system to their power base. Every four years, they give us a “choice”. Look back through history and it becomes obvious that the choices are both psychopaths.That, of course,makes it impossible to vote out the bad guy. Hopefully some people are now waking up to the left-right paradigm. Both sides of the aisle are behind the latest bill to put you in jail up to 30 years if you boycott Israeli products. Pretty sure freedom of choice is being violated in there somewhere. (Oops! Did I just mention freedom?)

• Shane Potter

I’d say most people supporting D’s really do believe they will save humanity and are benevolent. I’d say at least half those who vote for R’s hate them but don’t want the Socialist / Communists to seize complete control and run the US economy into the ground.

• Shawn Carroll

Bernie Sanders is not a criminal psychopath. Yet he aspired to the highest post in the land, and came closer to achieving it than anyone had predicted. It’s arguable that criminal psychopaths intervened to make sure that wouldn’t happen.

Would you consider that an exception to your general rule? Curious your opinion here in some detail.

• AncientGreekStudios

ABSOLUTE ANARCHY is the only moral society to hope for. Everything else involves the state which is to put it roughly an aristocrat caste of professional politicians that exploit the people. Decentralization and a return to “city-states” is the most humane choice for the future. I totally disagree with the non-agression principle, i think it’s moronic because sometimes you have to hit them before they hit you. But in any case the state is a thief. It has to go. And God… James… say it… the warmongers are the… 🙂