Rise Like Lions – Occupy Wall Street and the Seeds of Revolution

“Scott Noble’s film Rise Like Lions takes the people, actions, and words from the camps and streets of Occupy Wall Street and provides a radical, compelling and inspiring account of what the movement is about. Watch it. Share it. Do it!” -Ron Jacobs, Journalist, Author The Co-Conspirator’s Tale

• theredscary1

The occupy movement because they forgot one crucial principle, the weapon
    of philosophy can not change the weapon of philosophy

• majorTom

Strange, I did not see a single anonymous mask in this “documentary”. Not
    even a word about anonymous who actually organized the initial event !?!
    And this movie pretends for objectiveness?! – WHO is behind “metanoia”?

• Zen Shaman

hmmm. i am going to contemplate on that one. my gut disagrees, i just am
    unable to say you are incorrect at this time. I hope you are. I spend a
    great deal of time pointing out the fallacies of the ideologies of these so
    called elite, on my website. If you are correct, i would be better served
    working in my garden. sweet peas are certainly more satisfying than the
    poison we have been served up these last couple thousand years.

• E. Joesph Doalmsavid

Thank you, trying to convince my neoliberal (libertarian) and
    neoconservative friends of this fact is very difficult.

• stonehartfloydfan

Good luck with that man. Got to the point these day that I feel like I may
    as well bash my head against a wall as it amounts to the same thing.

• Cygnus X-1

The disillusionment of the bulwark of Americans and the bulwark of
    America’s ignorance into a controlled stimuli by the media outside of books
    and the internet has obliterated any threats to the status-quo so many
    times throughout recent history. They use words like ‘mob’ or ‘riot’ and
    associate it with any large threatening group always BEFORE that group
    becomes malignant. This is dangerous, the reason for Occupy’s fall was not
    it’s lack of organization, but it wasn’t big enough to begin with.

• fanof2012

The video “Secrets Police Don’t Want You To Know” at
    http://youtu.be/B3nok7Cby28 is 2.5 hours long but it’s totally worth your
    time to watch the whole entire thing because it exposes how the cops,
    judges, prosecution attorneys, politicians, and car insurance salesmen have
    stolen BILLIONS from the common people as well as the secrets that anyone
    can follow to prevent them from stealing that money. Also check out the
    scripts related to the video at http://logosradionetwork.com/tao/
    This video can help put a stop to tyranny and in turn bring freedom and
    higher consciousness to all! So please help me in my crusade to spread this
    info like wildfire on a global scale.´╗┐

• Economic Sociology and Political Economy

“Rise Like Lions- #OccupyWallStreet and the Seeds of #Revolution” is a
    #documentary that tells the story & motivation behind the movement in its
    own words, pulling together a combination of internet and original footage.

Created by Scott Noble, this film takes the people, actions, and words from
    the camps and streets of #Occupy #WallStreet and provides a radical,
    compelling and inspiring account of what the movement is about. It is a
    treatise to the beautiful awakening of hope that has arisen, capturing the
    imagination and dreams of a new generation’s struggle to create a better
    world.
    Rise Like Lions – Occupy Wall Street and the Seeds of Revolution

>> Don’t want to miss our posts?! Subscribe via email on
    http://economicsociology.org/ <<´╗┐

• Magic Carpet Ride

I am from Serbia and i remember watching CNN, FOX News etc. and lies they
    have been telling and i knew there is more to it. I put RT and i got real
    information. It seems to me Russia is not your enemy, but your own
    government which supports bankers and wall street and corporations. Obama
    and almost every other president before him were just pawns and an extended
    hand of a secret government. They effecting us all, the whole world! I
    support revolution like many more young people. We need radical revolution.
    POWER TO THE PEOPLE´╗┐

• Dario Puaca (Puska)

+Kevin Baker YEAH BEST ARGUMENT EVER : WELL LOOK AT THEM THEY GOT IT WORSE
      , OH LOOK AT NORTH KOREA , OH TRY THAT IN UR COUNTRY . THE PROBLEM IS , THE
      USA IS PUBLICLY AND Internationally claiming it is a riches and fair land ,
      ruled with law, YET You have Guantanamo ? oh but its not in your country so
      its ok ? See , there is the problem , ass soon as some one states anything
      bad about you THE USA, you point the finger and say, well look at Russia,
      try that in Russia , oh Putin is much worse … HOW BLIND DO YOU HAVE TO BE
      ? Russia has its proxy wars, but there was no IRAQ, AFGHANISTAN , SYRIA ,
      LIBYA, KOSOVO ? IF You want to look at statistics the USA damaged the WORLD
      Immeasurably, more than any other nation times 10, we still see it today,
      THE WARS IN THE MIDDLE EAST AFFECT EUROPE BUT NOT THE USA, we have to take
      in immigrants and from these war torn countries and you don’t even let
      Mexicans in. Yes RADICAL Views and Revolutionary views are needed for
      change , evolution is building on what you already have , witch is
      hypocrisy at its finest , build from anew, you cant fix something that’s
      been eaten by a cancer at the last stage.

• Kevin Baker

Let’s assume you are correct in your assertion that the USA is
      indistinguishable from Russia. In that case, I must also assume you would
      have no problem moving to Moscow and openly insulting Putin’s system in the
      same manner. Do that, and tell us all how it works out for you, provided
      you escape this social experiment with your life. America is an imperfect
      superpower without question. It also affords you the right to lambast it
      all day long if you choose, a right the vast majority of governments, past
      and present, would consider to be treacherous and punishable to the maximum
      extent of the law. If the occupy Wall Street movement accomplished
      anything, it was to prove beyond all reasonable doubt that America is
      uniquely supportive of free speech, free assembly and free thought, no
      matter how subversive, ill informed and/or damaging it may be to its
      interests. You don’t solve problems by hurling radical, insupportable
      insults at the very people you should be trying to engage and negotiate
      with.

• Christine Willis

Is this the beginning of the end for the Plutocrats? Inspiring and
    motivating. I am no longer afraid. Enough. Time to address the wrongs and
    put them right – GLOBALLY.´╗┐

• OnePhoenix77

Great is the Beast that cometh forth like a lion, the servant of the Star
    and of the Snake. He is the Eternal one; He is the Almighty one. Blessed
    are they upon whom he shall look with favour, for nothing shall stand
    before his face12. Accursed are they upon whom he shall look with derision,
    for nothing shall stand before his face. And every mystery that hath not
    been revealed from the foundation of the world he shall reveal unto his
    chosen. And they shall have power over every spirit of the Ether; and of
    the earth and under the earth; on dry land and in the water; of whirling
    air and of rushing fire. And they shall have power over all the inhabitants
    of the earth, and every scourge of God shall be subdued beneath their feet.
    The angels shall come unto them and walk with them, and the great gods of
    heaven shall be their guests. But I must sit apart, with dust upon my head,
    discrowned and desolate. I must lurk in forbidden corners of the earth. I
    must plot secretly in the by-ways of great cities, in the fog, and in
    marshes of the rivers of pestilence. And all my cunning shall not serve me.
    And all my undertakings shall be brought to naught. And all the ministers
    of the Beast shall catch me and tear out my tongue with pincers of red-hot
    iron, and they shall brand my forehead with the word of derision, and they
    shall shave my head, and pluck out my beard, and make a show of me. (
    PROPHECY OF THE GREAT PROPHET ALEISTER CROWLEY )HORUS IS COMING…..HIS