The Honor Family’s Big Move ~ Episode 12

Crowdfunding Page: https://www.gofundme.com/2p6rfxgz

Donate directly through paypal to my email address: lenonhonor@yahoo.com

The Honor family needs your help. We are a family of 7 plus a puppy. Our oldest child is 12 years old and our youngest child is 5. Over the last 10 years our family has given inspiration and hope to people all over the world. We have shared the love that we have in our home and we have helped people to realize that they too can experience a positive relationship and a happy family. We have written books, recorded videos, conducted lectures, provided consultations, done radio shows, produced documentaries, and composed music to help people all over the world to live happier lives.

While our efforts have been well received and have assisted others in changing their lives for the better we have also sacrificed a great deal. We have lived at our current residence for about 7 years and over the years the neighborhood has deteriorated. Drugs have infested the community and as a consequence we have been faced with many alarming challenges. More recently our safety and security has been placed in jeopardy and we are now looking to move as soon as possible. In essence, we are in an emergency situation and we need your help so that we can raise the money needed to move our family to a safe community where we can continue to grow and continue to provide inspiration to others.

Right now we are searching for rental property between $1,200 and $1,400 per month. If you are a property owner or if you know any property owners and would like to help us, please contact us right away. Again, this is an emergency situation and we need to move as soon as possible. We are open to moving out of state if necessary.

The total amount that we need to raise in order to move is $8,500. Here is a breakdown of what the funds will be used for:

$7,000 to cover the rent deposit, first month, last month, plus 2 additional months’ rent. During the first 3 months I will be finding a part-time job as well as completing my current documentary project.

$1,000 for moving expenses (Uhaul rental, mileage, gas, etc.)

$500 Incidentals (For any unexpected expenses associated with moving)

Please consider contributing to this crowdfunding campaign. Any amount will be appreciated and all amounts will move us one step closer to moving to a safe and peaceful environment. As a family, we need your help and we are thankful for your assistance in our time of great need. Much love and appreciation to you from the Honor family.

• MyRealHebrew Family058417

It is great that you are getting away from ignorant people. *Have you guys
    thought about living off the grid. Maybe, buy some land so that the kids
    can work in the yard and run around.*

• Criss cross

Since both of your reports are blank, the only thing you have to do is
    purchase a tradeline, also called piggybacking.

And what it will do is boost your score within 30 or 45 days, without
    anyone of you having to apply for credit card or open secured credit card
    account.

I’m 24 and my credit history is also blank, and I figured out about this
    method a couple months ago. I’m saving up right now to give this method a
    shot in near future.

With tradelines it is best to purchase tradeline when your history is
    blank, and focus on finding a trusted company to purchase from.

Either one of you purchasing a great tradeline, could easily put you two at
    a 700 or 800 score within thirty or forty five days, because most purchase
    tradeline with bad credit history and it does nothing for them, but with
    you two it could rocket in that time frame.

I’m not sure if you heard of this before, but I just found out about this
    info a couple of months back an it amazed me that nobody taught me this
    stuff in school.

Check it out if interested.

• Marley McFarlane

It’s amazing that you guys have been so self efficient and to me a little
    disappointing that you have to plug into the matrix. I’m in the matrix and
    really want out. However, you’ve made me realise that we all have to work
    to our best ability of what we have. Balance, nothing is all good or all
    bad!

• almaonyx

I know that I’m going to be shocked to see more of your neighborhood
    because you once did a video outside. Maybe it was the angle of the camera,
    I thought the yard was big. You & your wife are beautiful people and an
    inspiration! You’re both WINNERS! Don’t be disheartened! Remember that
    you’re dealing with programmed humans in the big bad matrix & it’s a trap
    for most of us. LOL! Consider it a refresher course on what you’ve moved
    away from in your lives to have a healthy functional family. Love you both
    so keep being brilliant!!!

• Hajin Nosnhoj

Yep I realized that too. That’s why I’m learning about finances now. I’m
    trying to change my mindset about money too. Because being born into
    poverty you have certain beliefs that literately prevent you from getting
    and growing money. Yeah it’s a process. I forgot all about credit. I’ve
    been told get a credit card buy gas, and simple stuff like food and pay off
    soon when you put on card to build credit. If you started this process in
    high school and never was late on payment you’ll have 800 score by time
    it’s time to buy home etc. See I didn’t know that.

They’re going to like you. I will continue to donate when I can.

• Jas Coasttocoast

WOW! Above the goal is always great! You all deserve this and I pray you
    find the home best for your family. Peace and Blessings.

• march winter

You are not trapped… So a man thinketh, So is he. It is a shame that more
    of (us) are not on the level of Ownership to assist you with a smooth
    transition. Your experience has lit a fire under me to change aspects of
    life. THANK YOU

• Quita B

The system is a trap. The goal is for you to be indebted to a creditor for
    life!! I think it’s crazy that you have to prove your ability to pay by
    first borrowing money and consistently paying. Why can’t they look at your
    income, rent history, bank statements, etc to see that you are a
    responsible person?

• Emmett Conyers

Mr. Honor, please keep your day job. I’ve learned working for others will
    take the best hours of your day. Hold on to what you’ve worked hard for and
    your investment will pay off (it already has). You don’t need to deliver
    people to show income, you need a professional bookkeeper and they will
    tell you what you need to do (trust me, I learned this the hard way), and
    how to increase your business. And last, you can negotiate the terms of
    your lease (your landlord is in business too). If I can be of more help
    please let me know. Best to you and your family.