Is Roseanne A Racist? Everything They Won’t Tell You About Hollywood Hypocrisy.

In this video, Luke Rudkowski of WeAreChange gives you the latest breaking news on the Rosanne Barr controversy. Twitter is such a part of our culture now that within hours of a few keystrokes your entire world can change.

Visit our MAIN SITE for more breaking news http://wearechange.org/

PATREON https://www.patreon.com/WeAreChange?alert=1&ty=h
SNAPCHAT: LukeWeAreChange
FACEBOOK: https://facebook.com/LukeWeAreChange
TWITTER: https://twitter.com/Lukewearechange
INSTAGRAM: http://instagram.com/lukewearechange
STEEMIT: https://steemit.com/@lukewearechange

OH YEAH since we are not corporate or government owned help us out http://wearechange.org/donate

We take Crypto Coins

Bitcoin – 1F6oeUnhXfr5UMC95apbJg7CLjm3BUrT8V
Dash – XiZebHViTKxjngJ8U8Gekbz34XDcMjKe29
ETH — 0x9124589c4eAD555F04a7214214c86EA80E129abB

• Ground breaker

You have the right to remain silent according to the FASICIST police anything you say can be used against you in a court of law. Or if you make a funny joke.

• Stan Perry

At least Roseanne is up front and Valerie is behind back person. So why is the sneak is ok and up front is not

• Matt Lloyd

I can’t understand wtf has happened to the people in this nation oh wait I know it’s the msm promoting every racist sexist sjw thing they can think of! When are the people of this nation gonna quit letting the television brainwashing device control who they are and start thinking for themselves? Alot of this ignorant stuff would calm down because it’s truly being forced into their heads and no one realizes how much of their lives are shaped and molded by the msm! By no means am I saying Roseanne is guilty or even innocent I quit frankly don’t give a damn because the msm is not part of my life anymore they no longer dictate my life! Its a sad state of affairs in this country.

• StrangeFruit

Roseanne is a racist and that tweet was unfunny.. But the Hollywood elite were gunning for her. She’s been racist before.

• Leslie Sinclair

I can not believe you are defending and justifying a White woman calling a Black woman an ape. This is the same racists bs Whites have done since they forced us over here. It’s abusive to a group of individuals held in oppression.

This was one of my favorite channels. I’ll unsubscribe because clearly this channel isn’t for me.

• Davynn Winter

It is obviously racist. Muslim brotherhood.. Implying because of her heritage (iranian) she may be a part of muslim brotherhood…

The planet of the apes comment was also used on michelle obama by far right wing.

Its as racist as hillary clinton saying young black men are predators.

Left or right, wrong is wrong.
    She has a right to free speech, same as colin kapernic, except he didnt use his platform to make rude and disrespectful comments. Both lost their jobs. Defend both or gtfoh. Selected outrage anyone?

• Ground breaker

To be racist you have to be against an entire race of people. Democracy means freedom of speech. Fascism means someone else tells you what you can say and not say. Which do you choose.?

• TheBRUCE

Say something inappropriate and you are labelled with sexual-harassment lose your job be demonized say something inappropriate you are labelled a racist be demonized and lose your job The social engineers know what they’re doing control control control

• Movie Jimmy 777

You started off strong, but then you started double talking. Bezos isn’t going to pick up Rosanne, you should know that Bezos is part of the anti-Trump clan (how DO you not know that), he owns the Washington Post.. Why are you acting like you don’t know that?? Hulu isn’t picking up Roseanne, because ABC partially owns Hulu, and just removed all episodes from it’s service. Hell, ABC removed Roseanne from ALL streaming services, including Vudu, where you buy the episodes. As far as LAst Man Standing, Fox was the production behind the show, so they just took it in house, I don’t think the same can be done with Roseanne., I think ABC has a deal with Carsey Werner.. The worst part of this was you semi sucking up to Michael Moore. The man has done nothing but propaganda, and each one has been worse than the next. When you get some facts incorrect, that’s a mistake, but in 2018, after everything we now know about Michael Moore and what he’s about, anyone who would sit there and praise his fiction …no, there are limits..Unsub’d.

• TymesRhymes

About 10 years ago when I came out as an atheist, the political climate was highly conservative. Any talk of not believing in god was scorned with utter malevolence. Being gay (I’m not gay) was unacceptable etc etc.

Now, the paradigm has shifted, the metaphorical coin has flipped and we are living in a political climate that is highly liberal.

The difference now is that liberals are so “tolerant” of differences, that they are actually intolerant of anything different to what they’ve deemed acceptable (minorities, LGBTQ etc etc). They feel as though they are morally superior because they’ve accepted the once ostracized people.

I’m neither Republican or Democrat. It is just amazing to me that in my life time, I have seen the results of an extreme right and extreme left social consciousness.

I was not offended by Roseanne’s tweet. I merely do not care about it. More important things to worry about than these distractions.

• Geoff Henry

1- Free speech, if not allowed, will be lost forever #BDS
    2- Rosanne is a comedian and made a bad joke
    3- Hollyweird is a term used by those who live there, trust me. I lived in Brentwood and almost went in to acting as a child but shut down when exposed to their crazy while on sets for commercials.
    3B- PS the Jews still want my offspring wherein a family “friend” tried to get my permission to allow her two boys sleep with and molest my 7 yr old girl. Also, when we went to LA, a tall jewish woman (ID’d by wearing a 6 pointed star necklace), said she worked in TV and offered to have our daughter involved with a predatory look in her eye. For the doubters, It was predatory due to the wish to make money off her.
    4- HOLY FING ISH, I CAN’T BELIEVE IT’S TILL HARD FOR PEOPLE TO SEE THESE PEOPLE’S DEPRAVITY WHEN IT’S SO OBVIOUS.
    5- PRO TIP = HAVE CHILDREN AND HONOR THEM. IT WILL TEACH YOU MORE ABOUT LIES AND TRUTH THAN ANYTHING YOU CAN IMAGINE. YOU’LL SEE YOUR SOUL REFLECTED AND BECOME A BETTER PERSON FROM IT.