• Loner Morrison

after I woke up I started to realize things about Jim Morrison and am so disillusioned and know thinking.knowing that he wasn’t the man I though he was

• Loner Morrison

the only thing i can remember Robin speaking out about was marijuana but not against the government or secret things that he very well would know about being in hollywood

• anarchore

It already is global enslavement.  You pay for a place to live, we are chained to finance and forced to work for what is our birthright.

You can’t be free if you pay a fee for property.

• Matt Hawley

To my understanding Robin was on medication for his early stage of Parkinson’s.. one of the side effects… suicide… (not to mention he was bipolar)So yes I could buy the idea it was murder in the since big ,Pharm had their part. Tragic, a man that dedicated his life to bring a smile to peoples faces, found him self in such a dark corner of life that he felt he had to end it.
    Thank you for your time, good video.

• jai donaldson

Thank-you for your truth. The sheeple are complacent, which is part of” their” plan, which has been going on for decades!. Keep on keeping on!

• Angel Tibbs

I argue that he made the world a better place by causing all that healing laughter.  He exponentially caused much positive energy, in every place his movies reached.  That alone makes him a good person in at least that regard.  (I point you to Patch Adams)
    Na nu.  Na nu.  Subbed and liked.