Prince Andrew, Jeffrey Epstein and their under-age “sex slaves” – Is Prince Andrew a Paedophile?

In this video I discuss Prince Andrew, Jeffrey Epstein and their under-age “sex slaves.

“Prince Andrew abused an underage girl at an orgy where she was being used as a sex slave, it was sensationally claimed last night.
In an extraordinary legal allegation, a woman said she was ‘forced’ to have sex with him at parties in London, New York and the Caribbean.
Last night the prince issued a strongly-worded denial, with Buckingham Palace saying ‘any suggestion of impropriety with underage minors is categorically untrue’. But his alleged victim immediately hit back by saying she would not be ‘bullied into silence by aggressive attacks’.
The woman – named only as Jane Doe #3 but said to be 30-year-old Virginia Roberts – says in court documents she was told to ‘give the prince whatever he demanded’ by his friend Jeffrey Epstein, the US billionaire paedophile who hosted the sordid parties.
She claimed she and other underage girls were ‘procured for sexual activities’ by Ghislaine Maxwell, the socialite daughter of crooked tycoon Robert Maxwell.
Miss Maxwell is alleged to have facilitated the prince’s ‘abuse’ of the girl, after helping Epstein to convert her ‘into what is commonly referred to as a sex slave’.”

Source: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2894911/Andrew-age-sex-slave-Duke-denies-claim-court-papers-teen-picked-sleep-Robert-Maxwell-s-daughter.html

(2020)

• zachary smith

check the DM they have ran a multitude of pieces on this over the past few
    days, all comments were disabled on every piece. However
    This is a similar allegation but comments are enabled.
    The Royals also control our National TV and Press. Can’t wait till they
    all fuck off.

You Americans had the right idea, we don’t need or want a monarchy they
    just force themselves on us, every single day in the papers there is some
    retarded story or another. Usually really offensive shit like they go and
    visit poor dying kids and get their photo’s taken grinning next to them,
    fucking evil the lot of em.

• believe it

Personally, I believe this is one of the main ways they are controlling our
    Govt representatives through bribery. They all seem to have a penchant for
    pedophilia. Is it any wonder the Senate or House have done nothing to
    oppose TPTB? This is a worldwide phenomena, most especially in the UK and
    US and IS being used as a control mechanism. Many of the secret societies
    have this wayward leaning, I think that is the reason it is part of their
    rituals. Then, down the line, they can use it against the participants
    through threat of exposure if they do not tow the party line. Sickos

• MonkeyMagic88

Videos like this are important. They bring like minded people together ,
    they inform people who will spread the word. When a general consensus is
    formed its over for the elites.

• AnabolicMutant

Good video, man..

Good points too!

I used to have a LOT of videos on my YouTube channel exposing high level
    paedophilia involving Social Workers, doctors, police, judges, etc.
    I was threatened that if I did not remove them then my 3 children would be
    taken. A matter of months later my 3 children were taken away based on a
    whole load of lies from numerous “professionals” (a title these types of
    people often hide behind), in particular the lies of a specific doctor at
    Horton Hospital in Banbury, Oxfordshire, England. For legal reasons
    (amongst others) I cannot name that doctor, although I’d like to.
    They were in foster care for 7 months whilst we fought in Court for their
    return.
    Thanks be to The Almighty they had good foster carers and a good Social
    Worker and we got to work with fair professionals and they were returned.
    But there is a lot that is at least suggestive of a conspiracy having taken
    place that the case was initially based upon.
    I’m sure it was a number of individual conspiracies that were built one
    upon the other and/or were just bunched together into a wild drama from
    individual sources on an individual basis, all of whom harbour hatred for
    me and my wife (a lot of things directly point at religious discrimination
    and hatred from people who cannot stand us because we are both white
    English converts to islaam)..
    I’d like to be able to say more, but I cannot for fear it could recur if
    any of these people see this comment. It was made clear to me that they
    watch my channel..
    I have already said a lot these people could try to misrepresent and
    misconstrue..

• margery harper

In the uk, thousands of people have died of starvation and medical neglect
    over the last 7(?) years. These are ex army guys, newly diagnosed illnesses
    and mental health cases that have been re-directed to atos healthcare who
    refuse them any benefits. At the same time, royalty, politicians and civil
    servants have all but a few disregarded this silent cull of our nation.
    They don’t care. I don’t like our royal family because; I believe Charles
    had Diana killed, Andrew is indeed up to human trafficking as were his
    parents, and the princely phillip also linked to heroin trafficking with
    mountbatten. Fergie got her well-known debts paid off by jefferey Epstein,
    so take no notice of the rubbish she speaks, they are all bought out.

• lekkki1

Great point about the Hunger Games, and the allegories that are lost on the
    majority of the viewers. This is yet another sex slave scandal that just
    sickens me, but I have to take you to task on you heaping blame on the
    queen. These are males (particularly and singularly) that are committing
    these crimes (within the royal family) and not the females. As an American
    I have no use for Royalty, but I do not fault the Queen for this despicable
    behavior.
    I agree about organizing. There are multiple organizations out there that
    are combating the rise (yes rise) in sexual slavery worldwide, and doing a
    damn fine job. I support them in every way I can.
    Thanks for your great vids

• Monroe Madison

Someone could just bump him off. What is scary when you go after people
    like Andrew, then they need a war to get the limelight off them. This is
    scary shit. Tons of men could have gone into a dark room and an underage
    girl goes in and can’t see who’s dick she is sucking. So for sure Clinton
    went to Epstein’s island and fucked young girls. I think Donald Trump went
    there and fucked young girls. I mean you need someone with the girls so you
    don’t have to approach them and Trump could go into a dark room and a young
    girl goes in and they fuck but she never saw their faces.