The FUTURE Of Bitcoin & The SEC’s ETF Decision! – This Is Just The BEGINNING

Josh Sigurdson talks with author and economic analyst John Sneisen about the most recent SEC decision on Bitcoin as they deny the proposed Winkelvoss ETF.

Interestingly, the SEC commissioner, Hester Peirce actually disagreed with the decision saying she thought the wrong choice was made.

Peirce claimed Bitcoin is an asset, is regulated and matured enough to be worthy of US markets.

Nonetheless, the SEC’s official announcement said this,
“The Commission addresses each of these arguments below. In Section III.B, the Commission addresses BZX’s assertion that bitcoin and bitcoin markets, including the Gemini Exchange, are uniquely resistant to manipulation and finds that the record before the Commission does not support such a conclusion.”

So, the SEC, master manipulators claim that Bitcoin’s market can be manipulated? Isn’t that rich!

In 2017, when the Bitcoin Futures announcement was made, Bitcoin skyrocketed to 20k, but fell like a rock upon the release of the futures. So, like the futures announcement, if the SEC were to announce the release of a Bitcoin ETF, it would be met by a temporary bull rally but a massive bubble burst. That’s what happens when you mess with derivatives and paper contracts, it’s price manipulation, nothing more, nothing less. It’s not responsible to get caught up in such a centralized market.

Bitcoin on its own stands to be an incredibly revolutionary tool to end the central banking system. To get involved in worthless ETFs is not smart.

Gold and silver are dramatically manipulated and artificially held down by ETFs and bank manipulation, but they too will rise upon the fall of the banking system which is inevitable considering the bankruptcy of the major banks and the fall of all fiat systems throughout history.

The regulations on cryptocurrencies are overall futile. They will not stand the test of time. The central banking system and government is desperate to unroll the new, centrally planned cashless society to replace the current system as it reaches its end. This will conflict with the decentralized cashless system, competing for the best on the free market. It will come down to the education of the masses to understand the VAST difference between the two and pick freedom over dependence. We must choose decentralization over central planning.

In this video, we explain the differences and the future of decentralized competing cryptocurrencies. This is just the beginning.

Stay tuned for more from WAM!

Video edited by Josh Sigurdson

Featuring:
Josh Sigurdson
John Sneisen

Graphics by Bryan Foerster and Josh Sigurdson

Visit us at www.WorldAlternativeMedia.com

LIKE us on Facebook here:

Follow us on Twitter here:

FIND US ON STEEMIT:

BUY JOHN SNEISEN’S LATEST BOOK HERE:
Paperback
Kindle

DONATE HERE:
Help keep independent media alive!

Pledge here! Just a dollar a month can help us stay on our feet as we face intense YouTube censorship!

BITCOIN ADDRESS:
18d1WEnYYhBRgZVbeyLr6UfiJhrQygcgNU

Use Promo Code: wam to save on your tickets!

World Alternative Media
2018

“Find the truth, be the change!”

• Bitcoin Miner

Bitcoin mining🛠
    More payouts to come ! Get your wallet connected to my set of 🐜 antminers (mining pool) today and start earning up to 0.0973Bitcoin ($800) daily.
    For more information Dm/Inbox me
    📲what’sApp:+18454007954

• Vention1MGTOW

Gox was used to crash the market. They would have got a better price on the on the OTC markets so it was pure manipulation.
    I think it’s awesome that bitcoin has grown so powerful that the banksters are trying to pull their scams on us.

• Robin Figleski

As you know, Bitcoin has taken a big dive this year from its peak at almost $20,000 to hovering around $8,000 a coin for some time now.

But here’s what most people don’t know:

A massive system upgrade to Bitcoin is expected to go live at any time…

And cryptocurrency experts believe that when it does, the price of Bitcoin will soar – potentially to $100,000 a coin, or more!

• Giovanni Ziti

It’s like reading and documentation. You can tell when people haven’t read anything and don’t have real relevant statements or questions.

• Wesley Hamilton

As you know, Bitcoin has taken a big dive this year from its peak at almost twenty thousand USD 0 to hovering around Eight thousand dollars a coin for some time now.
    But here’s what most people don’t know:
    A massive system upgrade to Bitcoin is expected to go live at any time…
    And cryptocurrency experts believe that when it does, the price of Bitcoin will soar – potentially to one hundred thousand dollars a coin, or more!

• Garett Guenot

Bitcoin bahahaha. Technology will find some other coin to replace it. It has a short term future and a long term graveyard. Remember pogs haha

• Christopher Martin

I hope these @#$%^& policy parasites all die off fast and soon. They’ve blocked wealth long enough. Crypto is for everyone. We need to think about the next type of Blockchain and stay ahead of these policy parasites. Poly-Ticks

• Lefty Gatekeeper

I don’t know what the big deal is about the ADL deciding what is good and what is bad. With the SPLC and ADL watching over all media, it makes it a big relief for me knowing that I have not strayed from the flock and am watching safe content and not associating or cohorting with ememies of the state. Thank God, for Big Brother.

• Olag Fenando

I came across a video in Feb early this year, I found so many people giving praises to a man named Douglas who has made a great Impact to so many young crypto investors some said he has the best strategy to trade Bitcoin, I was tired of Bittrex and Binance small profits i was getting, so I reached out to him and he gave me the best tips to excel in the world of Crypto. Now I don’t just Hodl, I make more Gains, after 3months I can Boast of increasing my Portfolio from 3Btc to 25Btc, all thanks to Douglas’s strategy for trading, you can reach him on *Email/hangout Diegodouglas330@GMAIL. COM to invest what you’re Hodling and make more profit, So you don’t feel the lost in fall of price when it happens again. Thank me later.

• salami oil

I came across a video in Feb early this year, I found so many people giving praises to a man named Douglas who has made a great Impact to so many young crypto investors some said he has the best strategy to trade Bitcoin, I was tired of Bittrex and Binance small profits i was getting, so I reached out to him and he gave me the best tips to excel in the world of Crypto. Now I don’t just Hodl, I make more Gains, after 3months I can Boast of increasing my Portfolio from 3Btc* to 25Btc,* all thanks to Douglas’s strategy for trading, you can reach him on *Email/hangout Diegodouglas330@GMAIL. COM to invest what you’re Hodling and make more profit, So you don’t feel the lost in fall of price when it happens again. Thank me later.

• bella edward

Great video, I Appreciate the detailed analysis given.. I Ran into a video in Feb Early this year, I found so many people showering Accolades to a man named DIEGO DOUGLAS who has made a great Impact to so many young crypto investors since last year, some said he has the best strategy to trade Bitcoin,I was tired of Gdax and Binance small profits i was getting, so I reached out to him and he gave me the best tips to excel in the world of Crypto. Now I don’t just Hodl, I make more Gains, after 3months I can Boast of increasing my Portfolio from 2Btc to 39Btc*, all Thanks to Harris’s Almighty Formular for Trading, Y’all can reach out to him through His *Whatsapp/telegram +1(914)529-5486*, *HANGOUTS and Mail * *(Diegodouglas330@gmail. com)

• TOMMY.MS

The government didn’t create Facebook, they sort of invented the beginning of the Internet, but private enterprise made it what it is today. Most of the important infrastructure for the Internet was only built thanks to the insane investments during the bubble in the 90s. So bubble are very useful, including Bitcoin (and crypto) bubbles! The government is never capable of creating anything useful, they can only create taxes and schemes to penalize or ban, limit the use of these inventions. Taxes mainly. Mark of the beast/IMF has nothing to do with Bitcoin. Bitcoin is the most secure network built so far and you can look at the source code – nothing there that implies anything about IMF or religious bs.

• W.S W

There’s nothing stopping people from buying crypto currencies just like an ETF. Buy the top 10 crypto’s and now you’ve got an ETF. You don’t need the Winklevoss Twins.

• latigo66

Who cares about what Wall Street does. I thought we supported crypto. Why then are we begging these financial institutions for their “blessings “. Greed is a bitch.

• Website guy

You mean manipulate the value . Kind of like btc futures. Cryptos do print as far as anything else they just start another. Fiat cant be eliminated. Gold and silver must be legal.
    crypro exists,inside a system owned by the u.n.
    You did admit exchange cryptos are tracked.
    So where do you buy crypto for cash?

• AndreNickatlna

Bitcoin is a flawed crypto when it reaches high prices. The transfer fees become too high, and wait times are too long.

Bitcoin is not even anonymous because the wallet address transactions can be tracked.

• Mr Bojangles

My bet is blackrock does the first crypto etf. They have gotten pretty good at it by now and have plenty of resources.

• Pinky Alexis

1.00000000…to infinity
    Faith in bitcoin by decree of the people not the government.
    Bitcoin is great for business not the people. If power goes out how would you by things?

• Adriaan G

Bankers are using crypto to get people use to block chain then use block chain to back fiat instead of gold ,nothing backed by nothing perfect plan