WOW!! THE BIG PICTURE LOOKS BLEAK! GLOBAL WW3 AHEAD! COLLAPSE OF USA AND DOLLAR IMMINENT..

?BUY NOW!! http://BitcoinRich.com
Bitcoin / Crypto Private Academy Limited Seating, ENROLL NOW!
—====*SAVE 50% Off Today w/ Promo Code ‘HALFOFF’ at checkout!

?’How to Profit with Gold & Silver’ Educational Course, ENROLL NOW! -==Gift two FREE copies to friends and family!==-
ORDER NOW! http://www.amtvgold.com

In this course you will learn:

1. How to Invest in Bitcoin – Open an account and trade
2. Bitcoin 101 – What You Need to Know
3. Bitcoin Advanced series – How to trade on exchanges like Binance and Poloniex
4. Portfolio Construction – How to pick winning securities and lessen risk
5. Asset allocation models – How to build a mini-portfolio soon to be BIG
6. Security analysis – What are the best coins / alt coins to buy and why?
7. Alt-coin analysis and recommendations – Pick winners with 1,000%+ possible returns
8. Investing Strategy – How do I evaluate my tolerance for risk and build a long-term plan
9. Common Pitfalls / Security – How to secure your offline wallet with confidence and product reviews
10. Guest Interviews / Commentary – Leading commentators from around the world in the crypto community
11. Private forums and Livestream Q&A w/ Christopher Greene

*BONUS Private AMTV Newsletter with Market Alerts and Updates

…AND a SPECIAL REWARD at end of series.

MUCH MORE!!

*Review course syllabus for Complete course Outline and Join THOUSANDS of Other Students at ‘Bitcoin Rich!!.’

(11-21-18) In today’s video, Christopher Greene of AMTV reports the Economic Collapse 2018.

Twitter: https://twitter.com/amtvmedia
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/amtvmedia

• Fred Rock

we had Vietnam and a parental generation that looked at us as rivals and not next generation, you snowflakes don’t even know how to work!

• S E

@AMTV
    PEACE HAND SIGN=SATANS FEMININE LEGS SPREAD OPEN REPRESENTING SUBMISSION TO FEMALE SERPEANT SPIRIT.
    PEACE SYMBOL ACTUALLY=ORDER OUT OF CHAOS. NOT PEACE. PEACE WOULD BE EQUAL IN 1/3RDS. NOT UNEQUAL WITH FEMININE ENERGY BEING PULLED DOWN…HENCE MBZ LOGO VS. PEACE LOGO.
    ✌=?
    TO use AMTV own words
    “Most Americans are so Naive.”
    I unfortunately agree.
    ✌?= Victory their Satanic Asses.
    I’m so done with hearing we won world WW2!!??
    STOP IT WITH THIS BAAL SHAT!
    AMERICA LOST WW2 AMTV!!!!
    WE LOST!!!
    NAZIS WON!!!
    DO YOU EFFIN RESEARCH PEOPLE!!!!!!
    ???Bah!Bah!

• Ken Locke,@

Hahaha Americans are not the dumbest humans in the world, they are the dumbest humans ever to grace the earth!!! They worship their God!! The federal reserve note???????!! Trade your salvation for a note!!!!

Aka those crosses are idols!! God hates idols!!

• Jim Cuddy

but world war look at the median age in the US, Japan, France, it’s 60 years plus. Even China and India…but I think I’m going to join the courses very soon because I like entrepreneurship and that’s the way to build wealth!

• Paulo Raposo

Mate you never miss a chance to show or talk about your wealth. Couldn’t you have taken out 1 one dollar note instead of that?! Worthless as it is, the message is being passed on….
    What is that you want? What’s your goal on all that? How are you fighting the biggest evil of our times, capitalism, by buying into it yourself?
    PS-Im not attacking you. I’m just trying to understand your motivations to do what you do, mainly talk about the problems of the World while being part of it.

• Liber 8

I love hearing this stuff about America!
    The trouble is that 99.999999999% of Amerians will of skipped this video within 10 seconds of it starting!!
    Because they simply DO NOT WANT TO HEAR IT!!!
    They prefer to live their lives completely BLIND to actual REALITY!!!

• shamus gardner

Would election interference be notsuck a big deal to you if it was Obama? Doubt it seriously. It’s amazing how nonchalant every one is now. They were ready to impeach Obama for wearing a brown suite. Hypocrisy in Amerikka is astounding.

• Dickie Larue

It Was A Beautiful Day In Lisboa…I Walked My Dog Along The River…Had A Pastel de Nata And A Cup Of Coffee…Talked With The Talho And Picked Up Some Peru…And Not A Fuck Was Given…

• Gordon Barron

Blockchain is a viable technology. The coin is not currency. Never will be a currency. In fact, food is a better investment than the coins.

• Karen Knowlton

Some of us are not able to afford your class or to say the least bitcoin. I’m be really serious here. I live off of one check a month. I get buy. But putting fear into others is just wrong. I know our country sucks for real. I read the bible. I know what’s coming. When I look at the news and something bad happens which it always does every dam day. I can always predict the out come. And my friends think I have some kind of special power. Actually I find it scaredy cause I’m always right. Maybe it’s because I’m aware of things or that was a spo for 4 years or that I’m a Christian. Either way I think you need to find your own way and quit spreading fear and bullhorn to common person. You lost me at trump gets a bad rap. You remind me of those commercials for publisher clearing house. Please stop!!! Go buy the book The Last Lecture then come back and maybe we can talk. But you really don’t do that do you? Your just like all other youtubers no matter what their content their out to make money. Some of them do seriously well. But it’s not a real job now is it. The all have Patron accounts for people to give them money and you get special time with that creator. I bet you have one. Just like your making money on how many views you get and likes and followers. I do my research like most. Have I researched you yes I have. And you should be a ashamed for what your doing.

• Brian Bailey

You are so full of shit Chris. The GOP that serve the rich created this Oligarchy. And Bernie just forced Bezos to raise wages at Amazon to $15 an hour instead of making workers use government services.

Again you don’t know shit…