DONALD TRUMP DECLARES NATIONAL EMERGENCY!! THIS IS BIG!

In today’s video, Christopher Greene of AMTV reports Donald Trump has Declared a National Emergency 2019.
Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/amtvmedia
Bitcoin / crypto private Academy: http://BitcoinRich.com

?TRADE ALERT!! I JUST ENTERED BULLISH $BTC POSITION WITH SPECIFIC PRICE TARGETS https://amtvmedia.vhx.tv/packages/bitcoin-crypto-private-academy-limited-seating/videos/video-2

Links
Trump inclined to declare national emergency if talks continue to stall

John Bolton National Security Advisor Predicts Eurozone Collapse

Sponsor
Download the TimiCoin app Take Control and Monetize your Health Data https://timicoin.io

• Joe Morrow

We want the wall ,,,let the good times roll,,,but click bait,,,,no government cared about me in 2010,2011,2012,,so these people who are closed down from there jobs,,,No I feel sorries for you,,,, Trump 2020??

• inkblot131

Of course, he did; that’s what the so-called ‘Liberal Media’ told him to do, yesterday -in the form of a question- “Do you plan to call a ‘National Emergency’ to get the wall (paraphrased)?”

One could just see the ‘spark’ as it lit up inside the paper thin, empty skull of this ‘very stable genius.’ Naturally, the questioner was reading the mind of Trump because, as he’ll certainly tell us:

“No one else could have ever come up with that approach. It was completely thought up by me.., as you well know, I’m an expert on the powers -and limitations (on Democratic presidents)- allotted me in my duties.”

(Yes, I realize there are several big words (fice or more letters) Trump could never spell, much less pronounce)

• Boo Cat

Could you please give me some help and what I should do , all I have is my life insurance , do you think it wise to cash it in and use it before the world goes into monetary meltdown ? I dont want to be told its useless to me when it all crumbles . I am British .

• bio x

i dont think he knows what an emergency is..so dont worry ppl hes to stupid to call anything…doesnt have the brains nor the support needed for it..it would backfire on hes dumbass?

• mario perez

All kinds of hideous things bahahaha. What has Donald been doing? Nothing but hideous thing. Impeach that fucker already.

• Hudson Keelin

Fund the wall,. This is a nessity to protect the people and our constitution.
    Dems in office are triators to America and if you can’t see it then your blind are a traitor to America.
    Think of your children future and the truth is that the Dems are working against the future of our country.

• Floyd Fulgiam

If he have committed any criminal act and there’s concrete proof of it when the investigations are complete then he need to be brought down and impeached plain and simple you can’t see that?

• Lynn Proctor

The headline is a lie. Trump has not declared a national emergency. He said he could if he wanted to, and that he is considering his options. That is all. When YouTubers lie, it sheds light on everyone else who is trying to get honest news out there. Please don’t do this, as you cast yourself in a very poor light, and no one can trust someone who lies to get views.

• Brian Greene

You are creating hysteria, relax, breath…….all is ok. No one will ever mess with the USA. Relax. I thought you said the stock market is going to crash but you want us to buy stock, hmmmmmm.

• 1lupus

“I think” … “I think”… Not one part of your video is factual. The title is an out and out lie. Why don’t you keep your masturbation private?

• allen wisniewski

How is Bitcoin going to be worth anything if an EMP kills the power grid? Don’t you need computer connectivity to do anything with Bitcoin?