THIS News Platform Will DESTROY MSM! – Isegoria Explained with Ben Swann

Josh Sigurdson talks with journalist Ben Swann about the upcoming release of his new project Isegoria, a new social media/independent media and entertainment platform on the blockchain.
As countless independent medias are getting purged from the internet, the level of concern is rising as it is quite clear the major networks are working together to get rid of competition and of course the steady flow of alternative information which has been shaping the world around us at a rate we’ve never seen before.
Enter Isegoria which strives to create a massive largely decentralized platform for independent media and entertainers where creators benefit via the treasury system. So basically, there’s a 24 hour streaming platform and there’s also a treasury that funds independent creators.
This system will compete against Facebook and YouTube all the while opening up a far larger streaming news platform than any of the mainstream networks.

Even small name independent medias will small audiences will have a huge opportunity on the platform, where other creators can vote on their work. This allows independent medias to find a funding mechanism.
As far as the treasury system goes, Isegoria will have a cryptocurrency based rewards system built into the platform itself, allowing independent creators who create engaging and high quality content to be rewarded alongside those that are engaging in the content.
The users will have voting rights which makes this platform FAR different from the other media companies out there.

The project is set to launch in the 4th quarter of 2019. The excitement is building and we cannot tell you how much we at WAM are looking forward to this. The time has come for these alternatives and they are crucial for the future of the spread of information.

Stay tuned as we continue to follow this development!

Video edited by Josh Sigurdson

Featuring:
Ben Swann
Josh Sigurdson

Graphics by Bryan Foerster and Josh Sigurdson

Visit us at www.WorldAlternativeMedia.com

LIKE us on Facebook here:

Follow us on Twitter here:

FIND US ON STEEMIT:

BUY JOHN SNEISEN’S LATEST BOOK HERE:
Paperback
Kindle

DONATE HERE:
Help keep independent media alive!

Pledge here! Just a dollar a month can help us stay on our feet as we face intense YouTube censorship!

BITCOIN ADDRESS:
18d1WEnYYhBRgZVbeyLr6UfiJhrQygcgNU

Buy Stefan Aarnio’s NEW book ‘Hard Times Create Strong Men’ here:

Use Promo Code: wam to save on your tickets!

World Alternative Media
2019

“Find the truth, be the change!”

• magnus4g63

“The Vengeful One”

As I survey the chaos, taking in the lack of raw humanity
    It’s as if the entire world’s fallen in love with their insanity
    Hear the innocent voices scream
    As their tormentors laugh through all of it
    No forgiveness for all I’ve seen
    A degradation I cannot forget

So sleep soundly in your beds tonight
    For judgement falls upon you at first light

I’m the hand of God
    I’m the dark messiah
    I’m the vengeful one
    (Look inside and see what you’re becoming)
    In the blackest moments of a dying world
    What have you become
    (Look inside and see what you’re becoming)

As the violence surges
    And the teeming masses have been terrorized
    Their human predators… all gone mad
    Are reaping profits born from their demise
    The rabid media plays their role
    Stoking the flames of war to no surprise
    Only too eager to sell their souls
    For the apocalypse must be televised

So sleep soundly in your beds tonight
    For judgement falls upon you at first light

I’m the hand of God
    I’m the dark messiah
    I’m the vengeful one
    (Look inside and see what you’re becoming)
    In the blackest moments of a dying world
    What have you become
    (Look inside and see what you’re becoming)

When you die
    You’ll know why
    For you cannot be saved
    With all the world enslaved
    When you die
    You’ll know why

When you die
    You’ll know why
    For you could not be saved
    This world is too depraved
    When you die
    You’ll know why

[x2:]
    I’m the hand of God
    I’m the dark messiah
    I’m the vengeful one
    (Look inside and see what you’re becoming)
    In the blackest moments of a dying world
    What have you become
    (Look inside and see what you’re becoming)

(Look inside and see what you’re becoming)

• clippersncurls

Josh, you have a habit of sensationalizing your video titles. This new medium will have to be exposed on the MSM internet channels to acquire the viewers. You set yourself up as a target to become eliminated much faster with this approach. Additionally, who controls the internet? If anyone thinks that just by having their own servers it is the way to news freedom, one must remember that all websites IP must be propagated through the system controlled by the very entities controlling the censorship in the first place. After all it is electronic and turning the switch off is just as easy as turning it on. For this kind of system to function, there must be an alignment of some sort within the powers to allow it. I am not opposed to this concept, just an observation.

And curiously, why do you and many of your interviewees speak so fast? Sounds like snake oil salesmen.

• BiddieTube

I am glad that they will be Not Allowing some kinds of content. I sure hope that Psy Ops content is not allowed, because, on at least one of those new start up youtube replacement sites, it is flooded with flat earth, totally makes the site look like garbage, and so, the site is garbage. I will not log in to a site that is so totally trashed by psy op garbage. I researched Isegoria some time back, when I first was made aware of it, and just researched it again. For whatever reason, there still is no technical information published that I can find that explains the Basic Back End functionality on the site they are creating. I sure hope they do not make another “Web Torrent” based site, because, there are a whole bunch of those that were recently created, and they all demonstrate that, at least up to now, a site using this technology will fall right on its face as soon as the system starts experiencing some load, otherwords, when the people take interest and start using the site to any amount.

• Leesey R

What a great idea…. Hmmmm
    As if the entire world is going to switch over to this… And I’ve got an Idea let’s make the thing as Complex and vast energy eating as possible because people just love to switch from simple things like papers and social media to this.
    Like bitcoin and the other cryptos this will appeal to such a small amount of people world wide that really I have to say – whoop whoop.

While this lot are at it why not blockchain EVERY THING cause its so energy efficient and ridiculous cheap….
    Was thinking about block chaining my shit times, piss time and how long it takes to eat my food… And how much pain I’m in daily..

Back in the real world, things will change for sure but it will take some time as people adjust to the mess created by a small group of people around the world… Then things such as getting banned or demonetisated will be done with.
    Chasing after pipe dreams will get no where at all but great for the creators who cash is just like ponzi schemes.!

• Adam Lynn

I HOPE THE TERRORISTS KILL ALL OF YOU. FAKE “ALTERNATIVE”.
    *Al-Qaeda attacked Sandy Hook 12/14/12*
    *Al-Qaeda attacked Charleston 6/17/15*
    *Al-Qaeda attacked Las Vegas 10/1/17*
    *Al-Qaeda attacked Sutherland Springs 11/5/17*
    *Al-Qaeda attacked Parkland Florida 2/14/18*
    *Al-Qaeda attacked Santa Fe Texas 5/18/18*
    *Al-Qaeda attacked Jacksonville 8/26/18*
    *Al-Qaeda attacked Pittsburgh 10/27/18*
    *Al-Qaeda attacked Thousand Oaks 11/7/18*

• VentionMGTOW

So basically he’s making the same promise Patreon made. “Trust us, we are a free platform and we always will be” and then a couple years later “BLAMO” they start censoring conservatives.

I see no reason to invest in yet another centralized censorable group of insiders.

• Titus 1 Verse 5

Probably not many better in secular society to be the face than Ben Swan. However, trust is so eroded that the only thing a true follower of Christ can get behind is someone else who is a true follower. If someone isn’t devoted to continuing stedfastly in the original, Jewish apostles’ doctrine and shining a light on the true Jesus, for those who seek the coming kingdom -the true world order, it is another trap door or detour. Are the men behind the voices you are listening to willing to die for what they say they believe? Jesus said “Many will be deceived… Let no man deceive you.” Jesus is the truth. Seek until you find Jesus.

• Pol

Ambitious arent we, well you got to start somewhere I guess. It would be great if I can get all my conservative news at one place, all this clicking is making my finger hurt.