CRISIS In The Auto Industry – The Bubble Will Burst!

Josh Sigurdson talks with author and economic analyst John Sneisen about the clear struggles in the auto industry as demand falls significantly and subprime buyers disappear from showrooms.
The March sales pace fell to its lowest in seven months. Sales were completely flat for the first couple of months this year among the highest ratest borrowers. Deliveries to those with subprime scores fell 9%.
Banks are treating cars as investment despite cars being an obvious depreciating asset or liability the second you drive it off the lot.
Demand is going way down, gas demand is also being affected, the insanity of loans continue as we repeat many of the problems we saw back in 2006 and 2007. Auto backed securities for starters.
John breaks down several stats and talks about what we can expect this problems to turn into in the coming months and potentially years.
The fundamentals are off the table due to the level of manipulation in the markets, so one cannot put a date on the coming crash. We just know it will happen. The bubble has become totally unsustainable. It’s time we stop getting into debt and getting crazy loans or having trust in a system that has caused so much pain throughout the past. We must stop seeing cars as investments. We need to start saving ourselves financially. Financial responsibility and self sustainability are so incredibly important. Now more than ever.

Stay tuned as we continue to cover these issues!

Video edited by Josh Sigurdson

Featuring:
Josh Sigurdson
John Sneisen

Graphics by Bryan Foerster and Josh Sigurdson

Visit us at www.WorldAlternativeMedia.com

LIKE us on Facebook here:

Follow us on Twitter here:

FIND US ON STEEMIT:

BUY JOHN SNEISEN’S LATEST BOOK HERE:
Paperback
Kindle

DONATE HERE:
Help keep independent media alive!

Pledge here! Just a dollar a month can help us stay on our feet as we face intense YouTube censorship!

BITCOIN ADDRESS:
18d1WEnYYhBRgZVbeyLr6UfiJhrQygcgNU

Buy Tickets for G. Edward Griffin’s much anticipated Red Pill Expo 2018 in Spokane, Washington by clicking the link below:

World Alternative Media
2018

“Find the truth, be the change!”

• Matt ward

Good video!!! very informative!!! You two need to invest some $ in good Edwin Jagger safety razor ($28 US Amazon) and some Proraso sensitive skin shaving soap, badger brush too. You’ll look much sharper!!! great video again!!

• George William

New cars cost way way more than they’re worth. A dam economy box costs $18,000. A dam Chevy Cruze or a dam Ford focus both cost like $20,000. That’s nuts, why in the hell would you spend over $400 a month in car payments that dam high for 6 years? Only an idiot would buy a new car.

• workingmen1

JOHN see the video ( when car dealers attack ) and my case in florida your right they sold cars to people that have a income of 600 Month

• Silver Turd

So much money can be wasted on purchasing a vehicle. I’ve been without a vehicle payment for over a year now and refuse to go back into debt. My 1995 has 70k original miles and will last for years.

• C K

IMHO, cars and women are similar in that as soon as you drive one off the lot its already losing alot of value?
    In fact, by the time a car has had 25 owners its basically worthless isnt it?
    No matter how good of shape it may seem to be in, you know its got problems under the hood?
    OR at best its only good for stunt driving and get away car for bank/liquor store robberies 😉

• D Ishappywithlife

I see the alternate car ? sale centres with their huge signs; “Everybody approved, bad credit that’s okay!!” Buy used!! And save money to purchase it rather than taking a loan…the sub-prime auto industry is horrible!!

• Vention1MGTOW

Hah, my vehicles are a 96 and a 97. They’ve never had payments and when they break I fix em myself. I bought the 97 about 15 years ago and I bought the 96 in 2010. The car manufacturers and dealers hate guys like me.

• vf1rj

Soooo….what else will bubble burst? Stocks? Real Estate? Now cars? Hahaha! I know Beanie Babies bubble burst a long time ago, but this is becoming ridiculous.

• Marc Gratton

No more Cars With Gazoline Diesel Never more am keeping my old one Before ELECTRIC cars come out And this car Dealer are SCUMS

• Charles H

Everyone seems to want to use “bubble burst”. What EXACTLY does that mean? Will I see dead bodies all over the place?

• Free Saxon

Great news Mum, I have been given a sub prime mortgage on a house a sub prime on a car.
    Oh Johnny I knew you would achieve something good

• Ummm? 1

A guy I know makes 20$ an hour bought a 68,000$ Dodge Ram. I asked why? He said it happened so fast I just signed. Lives at home. No education. He wants to take a 13,000$ heavy duty operator course 6 weeks. And made coming up with 13,000$ seem insane. Lol. From a guy who now has a 2 year old truck.

• wayne mcclory

I saw an article that said over a billion dollars in delinquent car loans. The borrowers are not paying and the banks aren’t repossession them. It said the banks are on hopium. That’s means they are hoping that people pay the loans. It’s just another BIG bubble. Tick tock

• mikebtko

Who wants a freakin’ ?, when so many are out of jobs or unemployed… They’ve been propping up the car companies with supercomputer 0-1’s digits for years…