• Schlau Urheber

Big Brother (Google, Google’s You Tube, Facebook & Twitter) have taken full control of what America/Canada/UK/Australia hears or reads. They will actually delete your email while you are still writing, that’s how bad the Police State has gotten in the USA.
    We only hear/read what Google or You Tube allows. Now, question is, what are you and other going to do about it? Mike Adams has started a channel called Brighteon.com which you could collate with in order to by-pass Google. Google and You Tube are being controlled by India indigents who are loyal to their nation of birth, not to the USA. With all the tech-savvy minds in the USA, Canada and the UK, why can’t Google be defeated? Google kisses Red China’s arse, and licks the arse of the EU but craps on North Americans. Why is this being allowed?

• Eurotopia

Goodbye Big 5 Tech? It’s nigh impossible. Firefox browser showed this article in my recommended reads recently:

“Goodbye Big Five – I Cut the ‘Big Five’ Tech Giants From My Life. It Was Hell”

“Reporter Kashmir Hill spent six weeks blocking Amazon, Facebook, Google, Microsoft, and Apple from getting her money, data, and attention, using a custom-built VPN. Here’s what happened.”

• Charlie's Cartoons

I thought the world was crashing and here you are having fun in the sun? Lol

Seriously your smart make a vid on how I can improve my stocks, in 15 years starting with 5K my buddy’s up to 250K on his own, I’m still messing around with mutual funds.. baby stocks…
    50$ a weak and a whole lot of speculation got me close to 100k. Lost about 20K in the last 6 months but it ALL went back up in the last two months.
    I’m a financial idiot compared to some but anyone can be successful at this.
    Trump is insanely good for markets, folks it’s time to invest and NO, it wont all come crashing down, this isnt GWbush or Obama in the WH.
    EVERYONE around the world is benefiting. It has always been about who’s calling the shots.
    Dont worry about the .5 fed increase, that’s perfectly normal, the stocks will dive but adjut to the new rate in no time.
    2019, they should raise another .5 and another .5 near December again no problems to worry about.
    Unemployment at 3.5, hikes = all good to prevent inflation rising.
    We need higher rates so we can increase the coffers and have a margin to lower them to help when theres a slump. Everything needs to be a chaos of balance which makes people claim hysterics when they lose money.

Get some safe stocks like bonds and stable banks, canadas royal bank is really good. And play with the rest.
    If you hear of something happening, something like infrastructure for ex. look at who the lenders are, if it’s good itll payback in a few years.

Buy when cheap especially if the stocks go down, you’ll make money when they go up again.

Dont be lazy, take the time to learn. Enjoy the roller coaster and dont be too scared when you loose.

• life liberty

RED PILLS: Capitalists walk their dogs and socialists eat them. Criminalize Central Banksters. And its ok to be white. #alexjones. Single motherhood is child abuse. #stephanmolyneux. Fake news industrial complex. #DefundCBC. Islam to a man is like rabies to a dog. #tommyrobinson. There are only two genders. #markdice. Socialism is theft. Tax is theft. #highimpactfix. Stoping the children of the lie. #Jesseleepeterson

• Robert Goad

2 boomers in their 60s are with ya!! Love the new crop of indie young journos. We’re down the mex coast long term in Oaxaca state but there in spirit. Keep up the great work. Really enjoy John S. input too! Anarchists unite!! Wait…. that’s antithetical for anarchists. OK then…..

• Veterans Cannabis Advocacy Group

πŸπŸ€β˜˜οΈπŸ‚πŸπŸŒΌπŸ’WHERE ❀️ LIVES~~~fear dies a thousand Cowards Deaths πŸπŸ‚πŸ’πŸŒΉπŸ„πŸŽπŸ€β˜˜οΈπŸ’πŸ‚πŸŒΈπŸŒΌπŸŒΉπŸŒ»

• Mike Breeze

Gave thumbs up but it was immediately removed it. Soon disappointed with YouTube. Free speech is no longer it seems πŸ˜’

• Stewart Mcleod

I would call myself a nationalist anarchist (or pagan) I haven’t fully worked out the difference yet! Anyway the tragic murder of John Galton raised a dilemma for me! Geoff Berwick cautioned on not dealing drugs on cartel territory, while it is common sense advice, it is exactly the same advice you would give to pay your taxes or bad shit will happen! So there is my problem, the cartel initiated violence but not one word of how we anarchists would deal with it as anarchists! Are we all just fooling ourselves?