Ayida and Lenon Honor Positive Relationships 14

• Lenon Honor

If you listen carefully you will find that no one stated that “all” weed smokers can’t hold a conversation. Remember the context, the question was about personal growth, which includes intellectual progressions and the ability to communicate/hold a conversation. As I state in the video, smoking weed, or doing drugs should not be perceived as the means for personal growth or an avenue to deliver intellectual progress. By the way, the most brightest people that I have met are not weed smokers.

• Lenon Honor

The problem is that most people are not choosing their experience in life. Most people are merely living out their subconscious programming which, in many cases, includes a need to defend the very addictions that their subconscious programming manifested. In such cases, the addiction becomes morphed into truth.

• neteru76

I just really enjoy you two and watching the love radiate from you and how you give that gift to encourage others. Those examples gives us the balance we need as a people. Keep up the good work!
    -tracie

• Lenon Honor

The issue is not weed per say. The issue is whether a drug can assist one in their personal growth. The answer is no. Personal growth is an internal process and nothing external can facilitate internal growth. I should also mention that I have seen marijuana lead people towards much more addictive drugs. In the end, please keep in mind that this show is about positive relationships and family not about marijuana. If one believes that marijuana will help them then let time prove the belief.

• Lenon Honor

If you feel that weed is to your benefit then that is your choice but do not expect me or my wife to try to persuade you or anyone else as to the illegitimacy of addiction and substance abuse in regards to personal growth and positive relationships. Essentially, it would be a waste of time to try to sway the behavior patterns of drug addicts. That is not what this video series is about. If weed serves you or anyone else then so be it. But be clear that addiction should not be morphed into truth.

• icke11234

I’ve always loved being around truly & effortlessly happy couples. They just exude this healthy vibe. You’re a great beacon!

• ltrafael

Thanks for answering me Ayida! Currently I’m doing some serious research on protein and B12 for vegetarians and vegans. Reading some nutrition books and talking to experts on the subject. This might take a while but I’ll let you know about the conclusions I”ll eventually make.
    Much love, peace.

• aralight1

Ever thought about having the children do an activity in the same room while yall do the show? Like a teacher trying to keep a classroom quite during a lesson.