Biometric ID And The Coming Cashless Society

National ID cards which contain your biometric information are currently being given to all of India’s 1.2 billion residents! This is an unprecedented advancement towards a big brother styled government who tracks and traces everything you do. As these Orwellion developments continue let’s fight it at every step of the way by refusing to play along. When it comes to handing over biometric information for a National ID Card global non compliance is key. Just say no to National ID!

Support alternative independent media by joining Press For Truth TV! http://pressfortruth.tv/register/
We receive no sponsorships or funding from anyone and rely on you the viewer to help us continue to do this work. With your help I can continue to make videos and documentary films that are raising awareness all over the world. Please support the resistance and support independent media by joining Press For Truth TV!
As a Press For Truth TV subscriber you’ll have full access to the site’s features and content including Daily Video Blogs on current news from the PFT perspective and High Quality Downloads of all Press For Truth Films, Music and Special Reports!

For more information visit:
I will continue to work tirelessly at exposing the global elite and their plans for a new world order.
Thank you for your support. Dan Dicks – Founder of Press For Truth

• darkmark420

To answer your QUESTION: If my heart stops pumping, I will finally be free from this Hell and then I will really meet my maker “in the flesh” so to speak. To do the math then I would have to surmise that your life didn’t really surmount to anything except dying. Which side are you a proponent of? the side you think or the side that you really are on? I’m sure you would like to be on the side you think’ but, are you willing to die for it? and if so, what if your side is wrong? simple questions.

• Patrick M

I really like how you shot this in front of a free masonic hall or lodge or whatever they call.theyre little gathering areas. Can you send me links or snything else on the free mason. New world order stuff. I oeen thr arrivals. But ill take it all. I subscibred . Thanks
    Pat

• HIRAN

WHAT HAS BEEN WRITTEN IN THE BIBLE ABOUT THE BEAST AND THE 666 WILL HAPPEN NO MATTER WHAT ANYBODY SAYS. JESUS DID NOT COME TO THE WORLD FOR NO REASON. IF THE ANTICHRIST NEVER HAPPENS, THEN THE JESUS SACRIFICE PURPOSE WILL DIE FOR EVER.

• christopher luper

well since we have a goup of people who want to believe they are superior to other groups, and that they have the true god(s). let me say this,these religous zelots are committed to killing the others, either outspokenly or hiding behind a chapter writen in a book by another religous nut.saying that its “ordained to happen” ,,haha.. its so sad to see how easily people are led ” like cattle to the slaughter house” and if your wondering YEP your religion(s) is the one im talking about.

• christopher luper

just how GOOD can any religion be that has to promise heaven, or hell to get people to do GOOD deed’s, i say if you want to pull the covers over your head to feel safe go ahead. if you need a promise of heaven to do good,, have at it. but dont justify evil shit by saying its in the Koran or the Bible,ect. you know i can see why some people believe they have to take control of things or you idiots are gonna kill us all– ever heard of a self fufilling prophecy.

• ContentiousRhetoric

It’s not as if we (at least the British) had a choice, my grandparents were foreably drafted by the Zionist infiltrated, Churchill-ran government.

• They Live you Sleep

Press for truth will never cover the Elite..  Ralph percy.  George percy.  Aldobrandini. Breakspeare. Medici.  Farnese Howards.  So on.   You wont cover it..   George percy is head of CLUF Geothermal.  this will be the NWO Energy to the slaves..  Hidden as “GREEN” Energy so the people will exept this lie

• If it's The Lord's Will

It’s already mandatory in some countries. Soon America will make it mandatory to buy, sell, be able to drive etc. . The reason is also, the dollar is worthless. They’ve already established a universal identification number.

• Ignore This Comment

So glad I was suggested this channel hard to find good alternative media that isn’t overly biased or sensationalized like all the AltMSM

• Redcamarolady

I have a great idea….. make criminals have the biometric ids and give up there dna… oh and don’t let them have kids as they just make more criminals….. We in USA will try to get the same here as we are sick of loosing our freedom.

• Jeff Wilmer

Matthew 5:30 KJV
    [30] And if thy right hand offend thee, cut it off, and cast it from thee: for it is profitable for thee that one of thy members should perish, and not that thy whole body should be cast into hell.

• Eileene Clark

7/25/18…..I am an honest & legal American citizen but WHY does govt need ALL THIS INFO on everybody? Instead of watching out for crime + criminals, it seems the THOUGHT POLICE are watching us/keeping us in biometric “prison” making all of us
    “possible criminals” until we prove that we are just their “monitored” citizens.
    Electronics are running/ruining the world. Kids are NOT taught to read & write & do math & think for them-
    selves b/c they only use computers from the cradle & theu school. NO gym or sports or crafts or “down time” or even “time outs”
    any more…..just social media & games & lack of thinking/getting together/socializing in person/feeling human emotions.
    I guess I’m glad I’m retired & won’t be around too long b/c I wouldn’t want to be “a specimen in a human zoo” in the future.
    Just sayin’…..