Home Schooling, Public Education, Genius

My website: http://lenonhonor.com/

Question: As parents of 5 children, I am curious to your take on teaching your children. It is proven that the human brain learn more in the first 5 years of life than it will in any other 5 year timeframe of living. What techniques do u use and what are areas of focus for you? What would u recommend to avoid? I am a parent of 2 daughters and have another child on the way. Thanks and God bless.

Lenon Honor is a writer, musician, video producer, talk show host, and counselor. His website www.lenonhonor.com has provided a wealth of information and inspiration in regards to manhood, fatherhood, marriage, children, family, and personal growth.

Lenon Honor is the writer of two published books. The first, “Writings for the Fathers of the World of Tomorrow” was written to inspire current and future parents and to encourage healthy relationships between fathers and sons. The second book, “Deep in the Garden of Consciousness” delves deep into metaphysics, spirituality, and consciousness.

Lenon Honor has produced two empowering lecture series. The first series is for women and is titled “What is an Honorable Man, How to Attract One, and Knowing that you are Worthy”. The second series is for men and is titled “Raising up Masculinity, Honoring the Penis, and Embracing Manhood as a Sacred Institution”. Both lectures delve deep into issues related to male-female relationships, attraction, self-esteem, self-worth, and personal growth.

Lenon Honor has produced 8 major documentaries to date. Film topics range from spirituality, religion, media mind control, subliminal manipulation, transhumanism, the occult, politics, the entertainment industry, amongst other salient topics. All of his films are available for viewing at www.lenonhonorfilms.com

As a musician Lenon Honor has produced 5 albums of music and has performed in the U.S. and abroad. His most recent music album titled “In the Land of the Ancient Ones” was released in June of 2011.

Tags: personal growth, inspirational video, lenon honor, lenonhonor, Sex, Sexual intercourse, teen pregnancy, love, sexual maturity, motherhood, sexy, indian sex, gay, kissing, sex movies, girls, hot, how to kiss, teenage pregnancy, pregnancy, pregnant, pregnant teen, homebirth, sex education, baby birth, baby, lenon honor, ayida honor, positive relationships,

• Magus Marquillin

Yeah, that makes sense seeing how 5 is generally the age of Kindergarten (hm, a German word). I assumed at first that this study was just saying that the first experiences of a new human are more critical, as it forms the foundation of how (s)he perceives life to work (ie, knowing love, that their goals are within reach, etc).

But many of us can relate to how schooling seemed to drain the magic out of life, and know how much more alive we feel when we remember curiosity and passion! Thanks Len

• Narinder

When I mention to people about home schooling, they say “the child or children need to be able to interact with other children in order to develop social skills. What are your thoughts on this especially in regards to a single child?

• Monsung

🙂 I also deal with pressure of close family/friends regarding problem nav raj mentioned.especially cuz we chose 2 live in nature,where there are no blocks filled with people and kids.where we live,kids come during non-winter time.our son is 5,he indeed rarely interacts with other kids,but from my observation,his spirit and social skills are just fine.he is not scared of others-au contraire!he probably will go to school,but I will always relay on listening him. btw., he is my teacher as well 😉

• Shoshanna Gutierrez

Lenon Honor, could you make a video explaining to us how we can reactivate our internal genius? If you already have, then could you tell me which video it is? Thank you and peace be with you. 🙂

• Germaine Sibley Gordon

Your video is very affirming. I homeschool and love the maturity and brainpower I see coming from my children. They learn so much by just letting them “be” and explore what they love.

• dangbirdfilms

Another question: how do you protect your children from all the filth that comes out of television, the Internet, advertising, etc? Do you entirely keep them away from TV/Internet? If so, they still going to be exposed to many harmful influences by having friends outside your family or just walking down the street and for instance seeing ads with subliminal programs, etc. How do you deal with that?

• Pellican516

hello do you do this yourself or you have a teacher come in? I have to work so its not possible to do it myself. Can you guide me to a teacher if you know of any.

• Lenon Honor

My wife and I teach our children at home. I am sure that there are home school programs that would allow for tutors to teach your children however I am not sure how it would work in terms of daycare.

• saffie leroy

first video ive watched of yours and im definitely going to be watching more. i have a question which i hope you get the time to answer; ive just had a baby and i want to home school him, and i was a working woman before he was born and id like to spend a lot of time home schooling him so only my husband works and its only been 2 months and with me not working we are struggling with money, do you have any tips, or how are you and your wife dealing with home schooling and money. id guess you have a job earning more. plus the fact that i didnt plan a baby for a while we were just surprised with this gift and didnt have time to save up.

• AdamOuissellat

The point about the children studies is a very interesting perspective and makes perfect sense. Would you ever let someone do a psychological study on you kids?
    Great video as always

• sarah griceyy

I have just started home schooling my eldest child (7) as her previous school let her fall 2 academic years behind and felt this was acceptable and also felt that blaming her was also acceptable, I completely agree that the school system doesn’t work for every child, we have taken time to ask our daughter what she enjoys and wants to learn about…this is the first time EVER a teacher figure has ever done this! she chose aliens….awesome so for a few days we were aliens and made a planet in our living room then moved onto creative writing, solar system etc its amazing to see the spark slowly but surely coming back into her eyes an the joy she gets from learning things shes interested about is epic

• Kelito Brigante

The internal genius inherent in all of us is under brutal attack from the moment we are born in our “civilization”…sad but true…

• N Bell

Psychology professor Carol Dweck of Stanford University is the author of a book “Mindset: The New Psychology of Success.” Her work has uncovered the fact that our abilities are not fixed, that we are all capable of growing our brains continually. Dr. Merzenich is the author of Soft-Wired: How New Science of Brain Plasticity Can Change Your Life. The brain function and wiring is sensitive to neural activity. Any person at any age can rewire their brain.