Vegetarian, Vegan, Raw Food, Personal Growth

Lenon Honor is a writer, musician, video producer, talk show host, and counselor. His website www.lenonhonor.com has provided a wealth of information and inspiration in regards to manhood, fatherhood, marriage, children, family, and personal growth.

Lenon Honor is the writer of two published books. The first, “Writings for the Fathers of the World of Tomorrow” was written to inspire current and future parents and to encourage healthy relationships between fathers and sons. The second book, “Deep in the Garden of Consciousness” delves deep into metaphysics, spirituality, and consciousness.

Lenon Honor has produced two empowering lecture series. The first series is for women and is titled “What is an Honorable Man, How to Attract One, and Knowing that you are Worthy”. The second series is for men and is titled “Raising up Masculinity, Honoring the Penis, and Embracing Manhood as a Sacred Institution”. Both lectures delve deep into issues related to male-female relationships, attraction, self-esteem, self-worth, and personal growth.

Lenon Honor has produced 8 major documentaries to date. Film topics range from spirituality, religion, media mind control, subliminal manipulation, transhumanism, the occult, politics, the entertainment industry, amongst other salient topics. All of his films are available for viewing at www.lenonhonorfilms.com

As a musician Lenon Honor has produced 5 albums of music and has performed in the U.S. and abroad. His most recent music album titled “In the Land of the Ancient Ones” was released in June of 2011.

Tags: Dan Mcdonald, Robert Morse, Phil Valentine, Ashra Kwesi, College Life, College food, fast food, how to eat to live, spirituality, consciousness, uci, university, african history, khemet, ancient history, toxic food, toxicity, ascension, spirit, soul food, how to eat to live, personal growth, inspirational video, lenon honor, lenonhonor

• tinysoul

I don’t think I will be able to go back to eating meat, as my empathy and self-respect is growing day by day ๐Ÿ™‚

• AyBeSea

I’ve been veg for 14 years…it’s a lifestyle change..I don’t even think about it anymore..it’s just how I live my life.. consuming animals is lame propaganda from the meat industry…

• wise woman

many people find that as they elevate and evolve spiritually, their food tastes and choices naturally change. these changes can range from the way people consume sugar, to whether or not they consume animal flesh/products, alcoholic beverages, etc. and, yes, Lenon, i felt you on those Now ‘N Laters. that was back in the day. LOL.

• Whitney Joy

I’ve been trying for years to maintain a plant-based diet (and to get rid of “bad sugars” as well). Maybe I need to start by purifying my mind first. Thanks for the advice!

• Donald Fewox

Thanks for sharing your thoughts here..I only can that I could express my thoughts as well as you..and I was happy to here that you have an ethical stance included in your choice of foods..the modern day way of forcing a cow to become pregnant and then taking away her milk and babies is not what ethical beings should be in support of..and for you to meet and marry someone who was already a vegan, is a gift…I have been a vegan since 2000, but I have caused a lot of harm and damage to myself because I have chosen to use alcohol to try and sedate and distract myself from the daily visions of sadness and misery..also I have never forgiven myself for my past deeds that have resulted in thousands of regrets…but I must try again..I do believe that exercise and meditation can help my almost 51 year old self…but self medication has never done me any good at all..thanks again man..

• The Vegan Virgo

Hey Lenon, I’m one of your new subscribers!ย  Let me tell you, this is my 3rd video and I’m hooked.ย  Now that I found out that you’re a vegan like ME, I love you even more!!!ย  I changed my life from a disease to NO disease with a vegan diet.ย  My journey was crazy, but I proved to myself that, yes, I can do it, and I HEALED myself in the process.ย  I understood things, gained knowledge about the body,ย that lead me to veganism, and applied myself and I PASSED the test! HALLELUJAH!!!!!!!!!ย  Thank you for all your wonderful videos.

• lostmonkk y

I just discovered your videos. You are awesome! I was inline with your other videos and now by discovering that you are also a vegan ๐Ÿ™‚ You got a follower! ๐Ÿ™‚ Respect!