You are Your Ancestors, The Power is Within You

My book “Deep in the Garden of Consciousness” http://lenonhonor.com/deep-in-the-garden-of-consciousness/

Become a premium member: http://lenonhonor.com/premium-content-package/

Lenon Honor is a writer, musician, video producer, talk show host, and counselor. His website www.lenonhonor.com has provided a wealth of information and inspiration in regards to manhood, fatherhood, marriage, children, family, and personal growth.

Lenon Honor is the writer of two published books. The first, “Writings for the Fathers of the World of Tomorrow” was written to inspire current and future parents and to encourage healthy relationships between fathers and sons. The second book, “Deep in the Garden of Consciousness” delves deep into metaphysics, spirituality, and consciousness.

Lenon Honor has produced two empowering lecture series. The first series is for women and is titled “What is an Honorable Man, How to Attract One, and Knowing that you are Worthy”. The second series is for men and is titled “Raising up Masculinity, Honoring the Penis, and Embracing Manhood as a Sacred Institution”. Both lectures delve deep into issues related to male-female relationships, attraction, self-esteem, self-worth, and personal growth.

Lenon Honor has produced 8 major documentaries to date. Film topics range from spirituality, religion, media mind control, subliminal manipulation, transhumanism, the occult, politics, the entertainment industry, amongst other salient topics. All of his films are available for viewing at www.lenonhonorfilms.com

As a musician Lenon Honor has produced 5 albums of music and has performed in the U.S. and abroad. His most recent music album titled “In the Land of the Ancient Ones” was released in June of 2011.

Tags: Ancestors, Ancestor Worship, Prayer, Sacrifice, Externalization of power, Spirit, Spirituality, Consciousness, Creation, Creator, Cosmos, Consciousness, Soul, Ascension, Personal growth, astrology, creation, karma, dharma, Reincarnation, god, Lucifer, Satan, religion, reptilian shapeshifter, DNA, new age, lenon honor, religion, zeitgeist, astro theology, flower of life, chakra balancing, crystals, enlightenment, spiritual consciousness

• Libbie Lincoln

I agree with much of this–save for the intimation that reincarnation is a trap. We choose our paths and I can’t imagine satisfaction beyond a path of learning.

• a a A a

You shocking me brother. However the I am is heavy. Spirituality is heavy. This is a heavy heavy video. That’s all I said, and I’ll listen to this again case I miss something.

• Michelle Denise

Interesting since I am so different from my parents. My friends parents were bad people, molesters, he is not like them. So basically our parents are our past selves? What if no one has kids and the bloodline dies?

• Monique D

I agree totally. The power is internalization not externalization. It is easy to connect everyday with people through spirit, through soul connection. I know you. I see you. Wonderful explanation. I am evident of my grandmothers on both sides as well as my grandfathers as well as my other ancestors.

• Monique D

Love it!!! My mother stated to us “you are representing this family until you can walk of your own”, because of this I have always bee cognoscent of who was with me as I grew into myself in maturity. I would talk to my grandmother as though she was in physical form and I new that I could not do what others did.

• rehnbowz

My mother and grandmother passed. I’m the only child and I’ve never had more purpose than now. They brung me here, thank you !

• Talya C.

I understand his point but my spirit is telling me to continue honoring my ancestors. I believe this is a personal choice as to how and if you do it. I don’t agree that it’s disrespectful. I feel like my ancestors really appreciate it, if anything. I do believe that it is somewhat a mental thing too, but to each their own. I love my ancestors and I’m simply displaying my love for them, that’s how I see it. Ase 💓

• Will Nance

Thanks answering my question & giving me so many examples of who am I & how to go about knowing ancestral life. Thanks for showing me.

• Joseph Johnson

Very strong points, I can see where you are coming from. Change my mind on sum tings, thank you very much! I will be checking out your book.

• P Funk

I have a question about this ancestor thing . If reincarnation is real then a family member dies and crosses over . Then they are born into a whole new family as a baby. How and the world can they help you listen to you etc.

• PAPOU MKL

This is a great video. But when you admit that you can give guidance to your children it means that you HELP them solve their problems ! And they would be right honoring you for more guidance and help.
    That’s what we profoundly believe down here in Togo🇹🇬 !
    Ancestors are within us but it doesn’t exclude that they have more esperience than us ( talking about personal consciousness)! And we need to call on them to wake up in us through Rituals, never mind what they consist on. Surely you will be upset when one of your children lives far of you but doesn’t call from time to time to say Hello Dad !
    Yes we are like icebergs ! The main part of us is underground ( Ancestors).