CPS Whistleblower Speaks Out

Carlos Morales speaks out against the Child Protective Services. Does CPS help or hurt children? In today’s world, what motivates someone to adopt or foster a child? The truth may be stranger than expected as WRC divulges the truth behind CPS’s motivations.

To find out about CPS corruption and more from Carlos, please visit http://truthovercomfort.net

follow luke on https://twitter.com/Lukewearechange

Support us by subscribing here http://bit.ly/P05Kqb

http;//www.facebook.com/wearechange.org

Check out our merchandise: http://wearechange.org/store/

Become a member of The Sponsor Lounge and get exclusive behind the scenes content while helping us grow! Join us today! http:///www.wearechange.org/donate

• Rick Harvey

cps is no different the isis and there getting away of destroying familys for money and there is not a dam thing you can do about it !!! [ISIS ] THATS ALL THEY ARE PEOPLE !!!

• Judy West

Single mother’s and abandoned children are most at risk. Government ends up fighting government. We are supposed to be the govt. yet we have no say.  What is the solution? I want all high ranking pedophiles names exposed.

• daniel boland

I’m one that has too much experience with this, company, five children were taken from me, no allegations were EVER proven. I admitted to smoking marijuana in my past one time, and they tookmy children 1by 1. So they caused me and my kids this trauma over a long period of time. It’s not just civil rights being violated of both children and parents, its so much worse than that. After loosing my kids and my case, wrongly accused on every single allegation that was made up in order to legally kidnap my kids, my rights as a parent were severed and there was absolutely no defense in my corner, public defenders are paid by the government to purposely loose cases. Not every case is lost but few are won only because parents knew their rights, most people dont learn their rights and the law, therefore cps and judges and the government win. Think about this, they get paid big bucks when children are removed. Im pretty sure they are all working with eachother for the monetary gain.

• daniel boland

Meanwhile millions of children are torn from their families and placed in the care of abusive foster care “workers” and other “relative placements” and some dont make it out alive. We the people Need to take um down, for our Kids! Cps in Arizona, changed there company logo to dcs, awhile back, i call it department of child selling. Very very real stuff he is saying.

• Ziggi

This exact thing happened to me in Livingston County, MI. but with Animal Control. AC did everything that was described in this video, they took my pets and have held them for 6 months. I am going through a felony trial right now because the fist indication was my dog’s nails were too long and they were overweight! Cartoons such as Garfield and Simons Cat show beautiful fat cats, my son had his cats removed and not returned for this exact reason! I so wish you could come and interview me and my son, and then ask AC WTF? I go for sentencing for my overweight dogs (a felony because 3 or more) in 2 weeks. Please come talk to me

• Jerry Robbins

the same thing happend to me a judge kied in cort saying i was not at any of my hearings witch is a lie he first tells me that everything i was doing was good n he closed my case then a week later we was called in to cort again then saying i was not at the hearings n striped me of my paretal rights

• Lisa Warren

Thank you Carlos for being an upstanding human being and not falling into the corruption of DCF, you should be awarded for this (I’m sure you already are in your own heart).  My granddaughter is about to be adopted in February and I tried to get her and I was shot right down after 20 mn on the stand and the most ridiculous reasons.  I believe this was planned and the woman who is raising her got my granddaughter is her distant aunt on the father’s side and didn’t even know my granddaughter.  Never even bothered to try, never attended the baby shower or birthday parties.  She has a house and husband and that’s why she got her when my granddaughter lived with me.  I’m sickened by this everyday.  My daughter gave up fighting because of all this corruption and she couldn’t take anymore.  Her own lawyer was against her and she felt helpless.  I’ve done nothing but watch this evidence on UTube for months now, the corruption is endless and I would love to get involved somehow to fight this.

• robbin layson

I NEED ADVICE PLEASE 9164627857 TOOK MY ALGQTION METH I CAME CLEAN GOT KEEP MY GIRL D V NOW IT BECAUSE OF MY DAUGHTER REBECCA RENNE LAYSON BEEN ING MUDRE NOW I AM 2 STUPID TO KEEP KIDS I DID NOT PASS PHYIC VALUE GIRLS BEENING ADOPTED OUT ROBBIN LAYSON PLEASE I NEED HELP IM BROKE

• R M

So what about children that are being abused/neglected etc and really do need help and the local agency won’t take it serious? The child claimed there was sexual abuse at the Mother’s and that’s where the child was questioned at since protocol is worded in the Mother’s favor..

• The Way

All of your websites and videos will accomplish nothing if people will not take up arms and raid cps offices and massacre the employees.
    Wage war and let blood spill nationwide and you will see change. Or, talk in your little stupid podcasts like little sissies while your chilren pray for you to grow a pair and save them.
    WAKE UP AND PICK UP YOUR GUNS.

• Xastur Speaks

The whole point is a CPS Agent is there to gather evidence against you, and all your constitutional rights are null and void as it is an adversarial relationship. Draining the Swamp means ending or greatly limiting this service and the whole DHS (health and human services, labor and education departments) as these together play a strong role in how the system controls you and how the rule by experts allow the upper class to rule the lower class.

• Xastur Speaks

I don’t know if I would call it a ‘domestic terror cell’ BUT it is literally a control mechanism for the Feminazi state. Feminazism is the ruling ideology, and is made up of an intersection between Progressive, Socialist, Feminist, Internationalist (Globalist) and originally Republican but also Democrat power all combine that underpin the foundation and are at the core of so much: Planned Parenthood, Juvenile Court system, NAACP, the Welfare State in general and all of these, including CPS are part of that “Welfare State” itself, as it is not simply SNAPS or TANF (food stamps and welfare benefit payments) and other means of support, but the whole tax credit system.

This is a house of cards that if the Swamp were Drained for real then it must be dismantled or heavily curtailed and limited.

It is HARMING children.

If you want ask me some questions as I can go into the history as to how the state can enter and control your life and put you at risk since anything you say is used as evidence against you. CPS is there to gather evidence to judge you. It does so without legal protections afforded to you by the constitution so those who designed it, feminazi’s like Jane Addams, did so to bypass those protections and allow the ruling class to rule in the daily lives of lower class and lower middle class families for the most part, though occasionally upper income families can be effected too.