Religion, Mind Control, Live and Let Live

My book “Deep in the Garden of Consciousness” http://lenonhonor.com/deep-in-the-garden-of-consciousness/

Become a premium member: http://lenonhonor.com/premium-content-package/

Lenon Honor is a writer, musician, video producer, talk show host, and counselor. His website www.lenonhonor.com has provided a wealth of information and inspiration in regards to manhood, fatherhood, marriage, children, family, and personal growth.

Lenon Honor is the writer of two published books. The first, “Writings for the Fathers of the World of Tomorrow” was written to inspire current and future parents and to encourage healthy relationships between fathers and sons. The second book, “Deep in the Garden of Consciousness” delves deep into metaphysics, spirituality, and consciousness.

Lenon Honor has produced two empowering lecture series. The first series is for women and is titled “What is an Honorable Man, How to Attract One, and Knowing that you are Worthy”. The second series is for men and is titled “Raising up Masculinity, Honoring the Penis, and Embracing Manhood as a Sacred Institution”. Both lectures delve deep into issues related to male-female relationships, attraction, self-esteem, self-worth, and personal growth.

Lenon Honor has produced 8 major documentaries to date. Film topics range from spirituality, religion, media mind control, subliminal manipulation, transhumanism, the occult, politics, the entertainment industry, amongst other salient topics. All of his films are available for viewing at www.lenonhonorfilms.com

As a musician Lenon Honor has produced 5 albums of music and has performed in the U.S. and abroad. His most recent music album titled “In the Land of the Ancient Ones” was released in June of 2011.

Tags: Church, Black Church, Poverty Consciousness, Pulpit Pimps, Spirituality, Bible, Religion, god, Jesus, Christianity, Christian, Financial institutions, Entertainment, Lenon Honor, mind control, spirit, holy ghost, trinity, Baptist church, Gospel, praise the lord, energy vampire, spiritual pimp, black people, holy spirit, Vatican, Spirit, Spirituality, Consciousness, Creation, Creator, Cosmos, Consciousness, Soul, Ascension, Personal growth, astrology, creation, lenon honor, enlightenment, spiritual consciousness, Psychology, Therapist, Childhood trauma, Core issue, Rituals, Meditation, negative thoughts, negative memories, media manipulation, subconscious mind, subconscious mind, mind control, cyber psychology, inspirational videos, fear, ethereal realm, spiritual realm, illuminati, reptilian reptilian shapeshifter, dimension, 2012, ascension, yoga, prayer, enlightenment

• DY NP

Organizations can be very controlling b/c their goal is to further the aims of the organization itself, not necessarily the members of the organization. In fact they may see the members as tools rather than individuals with their own goals and dreams. My great grandmother who was a devout Catholic, who told me to pray to the blessed mother every day, also always said “don’t trust a priest!”

• Pilar G

Excellent I’m agree, but let me ask you a question, I have this situation, I love my father he’s been a magnificent being great great father and is everything for me, and he’s super Catholic and every Sunday wants me to go with him to church, I don’t like to go and that was a long time ago, it is uncomrfortable for me but I do it because I love my father and I don’t want him to suffer or to be worried about me, sometime I tried to explained him my reasons why I don’t participate in their rituals

• Pilar G

and he got really upset but mostly disappointed. What should I do? Religion means everything to him he is so devoted and I think, he thinks I’m gonna go to hell for my behavior.

• Tommy Tec

I felt that message.. I’ve noticed that in many of your videos, you state that you “love” everyone. I feel that same way based off my own definition of what love is, & that is “we’re all created equal & we all come from the same source. So therefore since I love me, I love everyone else as well.” Is there a universal definition on what love is? & is there a difference in to “Love” & to be “In Love”?

• Catalina Veszelo

I just watched The Creator series you made. I loved it! It is so refreshing to finally see some videos that represent my perspective on the “hierarchy” and The Creator. Thank you for creating all of these videos. Its time for humanity to remember how dope we are and stop giving our power away!

• jess jesse

1: religion = for children ! Called childish boys = they tell lies , scream destroy things , blame others with gheir idexfinger! You called that holly? Seriously? Get awake dude peace!

• jess jesse

2: allah& god = continue in conflict with eachother , you called that holly? They are 2 little boys allah & god = childish fighting! Get awake dude!

• jess jesse

3: religions = toys for boys! They tell lies , kill , destroy , all negativity , you called that holly? Seriously? Get awake dude!