Blocking Negative People is an Act of Self Love
Personal consultations: http://lenonhonor.com/consultations/
Sign up for our premium videos: http://lenonhonor.com/premium-content-package/
Purchase our books: http://lenonhonor360.com/shop/
Blocking negative people is an act of self love.
Real Life: Family, Friends, Your mate
Cyber Space: Facebook, Twitter, Youtube
1. Let them go by not dealing with them
2. If you have no choice but to deal with them then decide in advance of dealing with them that no matter what you will not allow them to disturb your peace
Remember that every experience is like a door. You can choose what is on the other side before you open it.
Be loyal to those who bring you peace. All others let go…
1. Do not allow people from your past to hold you back. Keep it moving and Ascend!
2. What you hope to become vs. what people from your past want you to be
3. Some people do not want you to grow because they know that they are not growing themselves
4. For their own convenience they want you to be what they want you to be
5. Do not be what others want you to be. Become what you need to be so that you will be happy
6. How you think / How you speak / How you behave / How you dress / What you do / What is important to you / What you are becoming
7. Sometime people hold us back because we hold on them
8. Facebook / Intimate Relationships / Business Partners / Family Members
9. All levels of ascension involves letting go of things that hold you back
10. Do not be what others want you to be. Become what you need to be so that you will be happy
Do not allow people from your past hold you back. Keep moving forward and ascend. We may grow in particular area of our life and those around us may not grow in the same way. What do we do?
Do not be what others want you to be. Become what you need to be to be happy.
We must commit to our growth because it is through our growth that we find happiness. Happiness comes from your commitment to your growth, to your evolution, to your maturation, to your elevation, to your ascension.
When you improve upon your mentality you will see an improvement in your surroundings. As your surroundings improve there will be those who will not be able to exist in the improved surroundings. You will have to let such people go as part of your ascension.
Letting go of the past
How to get over the past in minutes
Four ways of letting go
Is the way I dress reflective of my ascension?
Where do you find enjoyment? You find the enjoyment as you ascend. True happiness is wherein you become your greater self.
You will find that the most blessed relationships are those relationships wherein your mate loves you not for who you were but what you are becoming. What you are becoming is your greater self and that is what inspires love. . You will find that the relationships that are the most functional, loving, the most valuable, the most uplifting are the relationships where two people experience each other and they love what each other are becoming and they love that they are becoming something greater together.
Spirituality means something different to everyone. For some, it’s about participating in organized religion: going to church, synagogue, a mosque, etc. For others, it’s more personal: Some people get in touch with their spiritual side through private prayer, yoga, meditation, quiet reflection, or even long walks.
Traditionally spirituality has been defined as a process of personal transformation in accordance with religious ideals. Since the 19th century spirituality is often separated from religion, and has become more oriented on subjective experience and psychological growth. It may refer to almost any kind of meaningful activity or blissful experience, but without a single, widely-agreed definition.
Lenon Honor is a writer, musician, video producer, talk show host, and counselor. His website www.lenonhonor.com has provided a wealth of information and inspiration in regards to manhood, fatherhood, marriage, children, family, and personal growth.
His website www.lenonhonor360.com is a resource for anyone who is actively pursuing their own personal growth and empowerment.
Lenon Honor is the author of four self-published books
• Writings for the Fathers of the World of Tomorrow (2007)
• Deep in the Garden of Consciousness (2011)
• The 911 Fear-Based Mind Control Program (2013)
• 360 Inspirational Quotes (2013)
Lenon Honor also offers personal consultations, marriage counseling, and is available for radio interviews and public speaking engagements.