Self Love is the Key to Happiness

Consultations with Lenon: http://lenonhonor.com/consultations/
Premium videos: http://lenonhonor.com/premium-content-package/
Purchase our books: http://lenonhonor360.com/shop/

Video Notes:
When you do not love yourself you will accept the abuse of others.

When you love yourself you will only accept love.

A lack of love of self is the result of abuse.

The more we are abused the less we love ourselves.

The less we love ourselves the more abuse we accept.
When you love yourself you will only accept love.

How do I learn to love myself?

You learn to love yourself by healing from the abuse that caused you to not love yourself.

The more you heal the more you love yourself.

The more you love yourself the more love you will accept in your life.

Blocking Negative People is an Act of Self Love

Radical Self Love: Gala Darling at TEDxCMU 2012
In the spirit of ideas worth spreading, TEDx is a program of local, self-organized events that bring people together to share a TED-like experience. At a TEDx event, TEDTalks video and live speakers combine to spark deep discussion and connection in a small group. These local, self-organized events are branded TEDx, where x = independently organized TED event. The TED Conference provides general guidance for the TEDx program, but individual TEDx events are self-organized.* (*Subject to certain rules and regulations)

Eckhart, Could you elaborate on ego versus healthy self-esteem?
QA Sample from the November 2010 Issue of Eckhart Tolle TV

Eckhart describes how life can certainly be more pleasant with a good measure of self-esteem, but ultimately freedom comes by transcending form entirely.

3 Ways to Boost your Self Esteem

Self Esteem, Confidence, How to Love Yourself, Human Needs & Humanistic Psychology
Self Esteem & Confidence, How to Love Yourself, Maslow’s Hierarchy of Human Needs & Humanistic Psychology

This video examines self esteem and how it relates to humanistic psychology and Maslow’s hierarchy of human needs. Corrina discusses Maslow’s Expanded Hierarchy of Needs and the PsycheTruth Heierarchy as well; illustrating how satisfying the higher level needs may actually boost our esteem needs, too.

(22066)

• Shirley Moore

thank you going through a divorce. …I grew up thinking abuse was normal…then I meet a friend who was a therapist. …she helped me to see the why out . .she’s still my friend though she couldn’t always sperate herself and her job . .It became who she was on duty most of the time…

• Nelu M

Lenon Honor you may not see this comment but thank you for your speech thats amazing .God Bless Hope one day i will change for better .True happiness comes with self love and self acceptance. so you can love and enjoy other people . God Bless once again !

• Black Rose

This is btw, also a very important theme in the film “Moonlight”: That the main character believes that he isn’t worthy of love. (As explained by the director, Barry Jenkins)

• Never 2bknown

I like your perspective, you have natural leadership and are quite brilliant. Good luck to you, I wish you success.

• Miss CC

Thank yo so much sir… I been looking lately for videos like this because I been fighting some emotions and you sharing this alone is a healing… I wanted to find someone to ask what do you do when you feel like you can can’t handle being in anything that feels like it takes a lot of emotion out of you…like lately I been feeling like I can’t deal with the boyfriend and girlfriend stuff because it feels hard to deal with people who don’t understand emotions.. myb I’m not explaining it right, but..you did say..healing and it’s like does it make me weak to not want to deal with people that make me emotionally heavy? I know the answer just need a perspective on how to deal with it or what is that emotional heaviness in feeling you can’t deal with people

• Supernova

Thank you for the video, Lenon. We all appreciate you taking the time to help others in these areas, because it is so sorely needed.

• TheLMJVG

I got babed to the point it felt they are sorry about me. I felt pathetic and no backbone. Very undeserved im obsverving and remembering every aspect of my journy psysically and mentally. I had a trauma at early stage of my developmental stages through brain and ear damage in a accident and made life frustrating emotionally. Through talking and listening remembering were mental challenges and felt i was way capable. I couldnt put it together like nothing happen. I needed to adapt but felt shame of dealing with my condition in special requirements. It made me depended on others mentally but emotionally was negleted. Once i turn 18 life skills and not building a foundation and letting other do the decision on my education and well being were controlled. In tell now 18 through adult and no skills no life skills nor being raised with parents that were no nere capable of ever should of had children. Reality hit me hard and i hid and tried to ovoid any pivotal point of any advancement any growth I avoided it cuz I didn’t feel I was worhy of success so I just stayed in the safe space. A bad enviroment with no encourgement in a dead beat space. Living off the dependeds that didnt understand or try to understsnd.

• oaklandsoldier

I struggle with loving myself. Im a 32 yr old African-American male and I struggle with social anxiety. I was picked on and teased as a kid. It affected my self esteem and self confidence greatly. To this day, I think about suicide. Everyday is a struggle for me to live.

• Noreko Escada

How to I heal the trauma and abuse from my dad? He verbally and emotionally abused me as a kid and sometimes physical and itโ€™s like deep rooted self hate. Please help. Itโ€™s ruining my entire life!

• acajudi100

Thank you. Never accept abuse. Leave. Hands are for helping and not hurting. You must love yourself, before you can love anyone. Lust is not Love.