The Truth about iPhone 6 (and other technology)

The Truth about iPhone 6 (and other technology)

In this video I discuss my thoughts on the iPhone hysteria. Please enjoy!

Visit http://brainfeed.ca/ for more videos.
Break Free from the Slavery

• The Monkey

I understand you my friend, but this is evolution, you cant stop evolution! If it is cool and people are going to benefit from it, they will use it, even a brain fucking chip! Technology has always a bad side but also a good side!

• SOULFORĖSAKER

The point is, they slowly derive you of self dependence. Once everyone is on the chip, they choose the rules and control. Its sad seeing misused knowledge and tools.

• NORMALIZATION OF IGNORANCE

I am a goat, not a sheep – and I’m up on my mountain laughing at the sheep cretins. haha 😉   You’re on point with the video. have absolutely the same view. I’m considering becoming a Luddite and one of my modern Hero’s is Ted Kazinski- Please view the Documentary called LSD and the Internet. Ted was warning people about what is happening now.

• HiphopNinja

and what’s really interesting is apple’s first computer just happened to be priced as $666 and the logo of apple represents the garden of Eden and a slew of other symbolism hidden in plain sight android is also evil it promotes transhumanism and robots ( google glass) hence the name “android”

• Neo Fred

Im studying occult knowledge just like you, the thing is…this is huge! Natural laws, sacred geometry, astro-theology etc.. I choose to learning symbolism and health matters, origin of human race, astrology(no it is not what media told you about it), advce? think out of the box…

• Anatoliy Voloshyn

The problem is that people don’t wanna think. They are to lazy to think because they work like slaves from early morning till evening so they come home and they want their mind to chill out. But it is fake relaxation. You can not relax while doing, you can relax when you not doing anything. So when watching TV or sitting in front of the computer in your comfortable sofa it is physical work cause emotions it is the same work of the brain that makes our thoughts become physical. It’s even worth cause physical energy stays in our body while we sitting. So we boiling inside and that energy needs to released somehow. And that why so much heart attacks happening now. Drugs and internet it is the same for those who can not handle it.

• Anatoliy Voloshyn

We are hardly divided by “them”. So my advise to all of us just think and ask yourself a simple question that every child ask – “WHY?”. Almost for every side of your life. Why we doing that? why it is like that? Why I need to go to school? Why I need to work?