The Illusion of College Degrees, Student Loan Debt, My College Experience

My website: http://lenonhonor.com/

Personal Consultations: http://lenonhonor.com/consultations/

Premium Membership: http://lenonhonor.com/premium-content-package/

My book “Deep in the Garden of Consciousness: http://lenonhonor.com/deep-in-the-garden-of-consciousness/

Lenon Honor is a writer, musician, video producer, talk show host, and counselor. His website www.lenonhonor.com has provided a wealth of information and inspiration in regards to manhood, fatherhood, marriage, children, family, and personal growth.
Lenon Honor is the writer of two published books. The first, “Writings for the Fathers of the World of Tomorrow” was written to inspire current and future parents and to encourage healthy relationships between fathers and sons. The second book, “Deep in the Garden of Consciousness” delves deep into metaphysics, spirituality, and consciousness.

Lenon Honor has produced two empowering lecture series. The first series is for women and is titled “What is an Honorable Man, How to Attract One, and Knowing that you are Worthy”. The second series is for men and is titled “Raising up Masculinity, Honoring the Penis, and Embracing Manhood as a Sacred Institution”. Both lectures delve deep into issues related to male-female relationships, attraction, self-esteem, self-worth, and personal growth.

Lenon Honor has produced 8 major documentaries to date. Film topics range from spirituality, religion, media mind control, subliminal manipulation, transhumanism, the occult, politics, the entertainment industry, amongst other salient topics. All of his films are available for viewing at www.lenonhonorfilms.com
As a musician Lenon Honor has produced 5 albums of music and has performed in the U.S. and abroad. His most recent music album titled “In the Land of the Ancient Ones” was released in June of 2011.

Tags: College, University, college degree, student loan debt, college experience, high school, freshman, phd, student loans, trauma based mind control, college grads make more money, mind control, indoctrination, college myths, the degree myth, the making of a doctor, psychology, interest rates, banking, federal reserve, bob proctor, les brown, entrepreneur, business degree, online business, Les Brown, Bob Proctor

(31960)

• DoughnationCreative

Its sad how brainwashed people are by the psy ops in the media and educational system. They actually believe that they are uneducated until they receive validation in the paper form, the degree. That degree is nothing more than a receipt for the money you spent, and proof of the sacrifices you made to get it, whether that be financial or academic. Who said you couldn’t educate yourself? If you want to make money and become secured as a middle class citizen, there are plenty of certifications out there that you can make careers off of instead of going to a 4 yr university, hoping you’ll eventually find your way. The point is to profit during every phase. College isn’t for everybody, but almost everybody can get a loan to go there because the elite promotes it as the right thing to do (and with 1 trillion dollars in increasing college debt along with increasing tuition, you can bet plenty of the 1% is profiting from this shit all across the board)…. High school is free- work a job and get ahead. Go to a 2 year while you work a job or find out the next step thats best for you. DOn’t jump into a 4 yr, the amount of mind control they put incoming freshmen thru is ridiculous. I overstand, the social pressures to go to a 4 yr, and the way the media and society likes to portray nongrads. You don’t need them to make it in life, all you need is a keen sense of awareness, a strong knowledge of self, a broadened worldview, love and an elevated consciousness. These are the last qualities that they’d want to see you with. These qualities come from self-education…most non-graduates get too caught up in the working world to do these things and most “students” get too caught up in trying to prove their worth to their academic masters to realize its all a game and the path least traveled is usually the best option in a society like ours.

• dmac meh

Hey lenon, im am fresh out of high schol and currently taking a gap year right now. I believe that I am mature enough not to go to college and want to start my own business. The only problem is that im currently struggling to find work and my parents are telling me that I should go. Do u think I should do my own thing or play it safe by going next year.

• GlobalFreeHousing. org

Most billionaires don’t have degrees. I think everyone / Africans should become an expert  in a skill and grow a business. I think college is a waste of money. I have a degree I’ve never used. I recommend Africans building smart businesses in their communities and stop being consumers.

For example, I had a friend who started his own painters business. He only paints expensive houses, within 5 years he was a multimillionaire. Most importantly, we need good skills and an incredible work ethic. Need job training and free education… visit: http://www.freeyourmindandthink.com/category/alternative-jobsskills/

• damian marlee

how did the ancient Egyptians come up with all the science and math we still study til this day, with no $300 books and perform surgery with no medical schools, and build pyramids that can’t be duplicated til this day, but now people feel they must have a paper that says they are ”smart” to succeed and are willing to drown in debt to get it, even though they might end up working with that person who dropped out in high school and has more work experience than them.

• MrSteven2945

a degree? for a blk person is’nt in my opinion a complete waste of time mainly because, this  is a credential based society. those individual that usually have the credential will at least get consideration at a shot at something that can sustain  them…. even if they don’t actually get the prize, at least they are with in range for another shot at something….and yes its true a lot college graduates,… my self included end up working in fields totally un related to their degrees BUT….. AGAIN BUT THEIR CURRENT OCCUPATION WOULDNT HAVE BEEN ON THE TABLE IF NOT FOR THE DEGREE.. AT LEAST MOST PROFESSIONAL BLK PPEOPLE WHAT EVER THAT MEANS… FOR WHITES…. MAN !… SOME OF THE STORIES I HAVE ENCOUNTERED AND HEARD OVER THE YEARS…. WOW!… ITS JUST MIND BLOWING… FOR THEM TRUTH BE TOLD THEY DONT REALLY  NEED A DEGREE … DO YOUR RESEARCH. IT WAS REPORTED IN 2009 IN U S MAGAZINE THAT A WHITE MALE IN AMERICA WITH A HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA. CAN YOU BELIEVE IT .. A HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA…    MAKES 30 TO 40 PERCENT MORE THAN A BLK PERSON WITH A BA  DEGREE.WHEN I READ THAT … GOTTA BE HONEST FOR A MOMENT.. I WIGGED OUT, BECAUSE  I HAD HEARD SOMETHING LIKE THIS BEFORE OVER THE YEARS… BUT DIDNT REALLY BELIEVE  IT.. NONE THE LESS  A DEGREE  AT LEAST, IN MOST INSTANCES    CAN PUT YOU ACROSS THE DESK OF A HUMAN RESOURCE MGR

• Ted cox

NO, listen y’all.  College was the place I went to in order to learn things that I didn’t know.  This was a positive and necessary process.  It wasn’t about learning how to do a job, it was about learning to think.  College is the answer to questions, not the answer to your employability. Those who criticize higher education because it costs money are missing the point.  They may be brainwashed by a cabal of elitists who revel in the ignorance of the masses.  They think that higher education is not for us, it’s for them and they want to cut us out because then we learn about things they don’t want us to know.  Then we can begin to THINK of ways to defeat them. They would rather we stay away.  Don’t do it y’all.

• ladyofelixir

Hahaha i was rolling when you were talking about it taking you 15 years to take your Spanish class for $40 dollars. I need to pay a simple library fine to pick mine up. It happens.

• wuteva34

Lennon, what do you think about my analogy of our government as a cult leader? The American people exhibit EVERY characteristic of a cult follower with the government as its leader. The relationship between the two are IDENTICAL IN EVERY WAY ! The way cult leaders manipulate their followers with lies, propaganda, false hope and FORCE etc etc.

• Jose De Leon

Lenon , this is an indoctrination system to make believe you are smart based on  credentials using mind control techniques , but learning take place later using critical thinking in your favor. In College,professors do not teach this skill because if they do will be dropout students and their business will fail down. Thanks Lenon to explain this due to my lack of understanding is now clear with your exposition about the  college illusion .

• E.E P737

If you go to college for a worthless degree like a liberal arts or humanities degree you are waisting your time. A liberal arts degree is like Art, Music, theater. A humanities degree is like philosophy, psychology or speech. A good degree would be in Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics. Engineering is always the best because they invent products. I am studying Accounting which is a good degree because they analyze a business finances. Most important is that they are skills. People will pay you to do those types of jobs.

• Luyanda Koboka

Lenon! Great great talk! This reminds me of the book “Dumbing us Down!” After I read that book I was clear that I’m on the right track homeschooling.

• Justin C

Kids and parents need to do research on bls.gov to see what careers will be in high demand the next 10 years (Software Engineering for example) and major in that area. Don’t major in Women’s Oppression Literature Studies or African Poetry Studies unless you want a career pouring coffee at Starbucks! lol

• TheMightyJ

At 17 I looked at what degrees were in demand and what they paid…Engineering made the most sense to me…Took out a loan, got my Engineering degree and got a job in Engineering…loans paid off after a couple of years…

I had to study my ass off…but it was worth every penny…it takes ten minutes to verify your college major is worth the money and effort…verify it before you take a loan out to major in basket weaving…

• demic336

Very informative video. People don’t inform college attendees that college don’t assure you nothing!!! They tell you going to college you will get a good job when you graduate. They try to win people over by showing them homecoming & other sporting events making the atmosphere look like non stop fun. Many people leave college stuck in debt over a worthless over price piece of paper.