Déjà vu, Past Lives, Destiny, Spirituality

My book “Deep in the Garden of Consciousness” http://lenonhonor.com/deep-in-the-garden-of-consciousness/

Lenon Honor is a writer, musician, video producer, talk show host, and counselor. His website www.lenonhonor.com has provided a wealth of information and inspiration in regards to manhood, fatherhood, marriage, children, family, and personal growth.

Lenon Honor is the writer of two published books. The first, “Writings for the Fathers of the World of Tomorrow” was written to inspire current and future parents and to encourage healthy relationships between fathers and sons. The second book, “Deep in the Garden of Consciousness” delves deep into metaphysics, spirituality, and consciousness.

Lenon Honor has produced two empowering lecture series. The first series is for women and is titled “What is an Honorable Man, How to Attract One, and Knowing that you are Worthy”. The second series is for men and is titled “Raising up Masculinity, Honoring the Penis, and Embracing Manhood as a Sacred Institution”. Both lectures delve deep into issues related to male-female relationships, attraction, self-esteem, self-worth, and personal growth.

Lenon Honor has produced 8 major documentaries to date. Film topics range from spirituality, religion, media mind control, subliminal manipulation, transhumanism, the occult, politics, the entertainment industry, amongst other salient topics. All of his films are available for viewing at www.lenonhonorfilms.com

As a musician Lenon Honor has produced 5 albums of music and has performed in the U.S. and abroad. His most recent music album titled “In the Land of the Ancient Ones” was released in June of 2011.

Tags: Spirit, Spirituality, Creation, Creator, Cosmos, Consciousness, Soul, Ascension, 2012, Cosmic Alignment, December 21st, Personal growth, astrology, creation, karma, dharma, Reincarnation, god, Lucifer, Satan, religion, reptilian shapeshifter, DNA, prayer, sacrifice, illuminati ritual, nwo, new world order, new age, consciousness, occult, philosophy, lenon honor, lenonhonor, lenonhonorfilms, Religion, zeitgeist, astro theology, truth movement, bill maher religion, jesus religion, religion vs science, atheist, occult, new age, spirituality, ascension, astrology, karma, dharma, reincarnation

(20686)

• Nessas Nerditorium

You’re probably very right about deja vu being proof you’re on the right track. I’ve been having deja vu quite a lot more recently and for a period of my life I didn’t. Now I’ve having them very regularly and prominently again like I used to. Well said 🙂

• ROHANS

I agree with some of your points however, destiny is real, it’s your higher SELF road map if you will for our spiritual development. If a baby is born for only 2 days and dies (symbolically , I know there’s no death) the babys higher self ordered that short experience in the flesh. No free will from any doctor or mother can interfere with DEVINE WILL, now! Free will exist only on the lower plane where mortals or unconscious people are not aware of a Devine plan. They call life random. Anyway love you all, maybe we can chat my brother, love your energy

• Gussy Gatlin

How can Destiny and predestiny be slavery..
    We were bought and paid for when Jesus died on the cross for our sins! That was a gift to us so we may live eternally with our Father In Heaven.
    We already chose the destiny ourselves since it has already happened.
    Accepting His gift means freedom from Bondage!

• asha2569

Deja vu is remembering what you reviewed during the process of choosing your life path/plan before you were born and having deja vu means you’re on the right track bcuz that’s what you saw and chose before birth.

• Theresa Barron

It is a challenging concept. I learned this concept by using the idea of the View from the top of the pyramid versus your view from the ground looking at the pyramid. I think it helps to draw it out. When you are on the top your perspective is greater far more vast and you see much more. Where as on the ground level you see only the side your on. And that which is in front of you and beside you and some of what it is above. This is a limited view. Very different from your view from the very top. Hope that helps. Ps. I love your deep dive into the spiritual/physical concepts. Great food for thought. Very expanding.

• Pim Kanbier

Hello,
    Lenon honor?
    Yea well here is a funny thing. I dreamed the thing you just said. in the video on 10:44. Where you or how you said. you saw how you did it (making this video). I dreamed of that moment you saw when you, were gonna make this video. Funny fact i just commented this to say thr connection between evrything around the cosmos this dream was 5 years ago… Cosmos can be kinda freeky to but if you are able to see the wonder of wert all wert connection it will open your mind to great treasures but look at the treasure before ever using great connections in the world are

Good day or night
    Pim Kanbier

Bye

Btw might be intersting to know you can have a diffent consiousness within your dream were all your know here feels like 0.001% with the posibilities within there in your dreams well i call it dreams might see it more like the astral realm

• AngieMusicArt

When I have deja vu I remember having a dream about the setting; and in the dream I didn’t know recognize where I was. However, in my waking reality I begin to recognize the dream due to the direction, lighting, temperature, speed of nature ect.. Then I am able to understand at least my location. I have been trying to understand this for some years now after being in a car accident. I begged God for my life as I felt myself slowly slide out of my body… but i came back into my body and I’m not sure how to develop this stronger psychological energy. My story gets more complex but I just would appreciate some insight on how to handle this. Doctors seem to deem it as anxiety… but I know it’s more than an illness. This sudden recognizable places come, but I don’t feel fear or anxiety at all. They are just sudden rushes of me seeing my dream 🤷🏾‍♀️ I’m trying not to sound like a looney but I found this video and what your explaining is happening to me & really close to my experiences. My psychic abilities have been awakened.. and need to be used. I’m not sure how to use them. Peace and blessings to you 😊

• olanta lowe

I’m Trying To Learn How To Really Meditate Because I Literally Have Deja Vu Moments Alot Been Going On Since I Was About 13 My Mind Is Everywhere Can’t Sleep Long Can’t Focus Please Can You Help Me.

• ThePeoplesChamp

I have always thought that ‘deja vu’ was literally embedded in our DNA. When we go to a place and feel like we’ve been there before, it’s because our ancestors were already there, and that experience imprinted on them and was passed down to us via DNA. It’s a fact that our DNA can change. So if my ancestors can pass down my hazel eyes, I’m assuming that they can pass down certain experiences as well.

I don’t want to go too deep, but I felt a sense of familiarity as soon as my foot hit the ground in Jamaica. Even hearing people play the steelpans sounded familiar. Looking at my lineage, my ancestors arrived in Jamaica via the ‘Middle Passage’. Considering this, I believe I will experience deja vu again, once I am able to visit West Africa.

• Dr. Perspective

I don’t know about the whole past lives thing, but, I’ve been having almost Daily deja Vu since about 2010. The deja Vu would occur immediately AFTER that moment occurred. Every single detail.

Any thoughts on this?

Sidenote:
    I thought deja Vu occurs AFTER that moment??
    Wouldn’t seeing something BEFORE it happens just be a vision?? 🤔